Author Topic: Castle Party 2013!!!!!  (Read 10381 times)

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
Antw:Castle Party 2013!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2013, 18:42:37 »
where will you people going there sleep then? and how do you get there? I am thinking about it too.. its not ssoo far..
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 10:48:26 »
where will you people going there sleep then? and how do you get there? I am thinking about it too.. its not ssoo far..

Hello Annieheaven! :)

For us, we are going to sleep in the camping area (hotels are not expensive but when we called for booking a room,the staff wanted to charge us the double of the price because of the festival - not so strange,really-)

And...well, we are getting there by bus from Praha (we are visiting that city before Poland); we will get a bus Praha- Wroclaw and then still we have to get a bus to Bolkow xDD. We have not the tickets to Bolkow yet but we read in the forum of Castle Party that u dont need to buy tickets in advance (despite this, I guess we will try to do so). Also, we were told that there won't be so much problems finding our way to the festival, since there will be some Gothic people around whom we can ask ;).

If you go from Germany, (where are u from?) I guess there will be trains that go towards somewhere in Poland and then you will be able to get a bus to Bolkow  (we were told that Wroclaw is the city that connect best with Bolkow).

It's a bit messy, especially because we have not been ever in Poland, we dont speak Polish and the connections are a bit difficult, but I hope we will do it! ;)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 17:26:30 »
I think I'll take bus from east Germany(if i confirm i do visit this festival) And most likely i will stay in a hotel with friend(s)  ;D (but looks like there's nothing around the castle?) a weekend is really nice to travel..

I was very tempted by the castle itself...and meeting again with you all Lacriweltians  ;D
I'm just a little worried the language  ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 20:26:23 »
Ok, I am livin in Halle, which is in east germany.. probably have to go via Berlin tho because I have to get a friend from the airport there which will join me.. what bus are you going with Lusha? Is there a bus going to poland from here? Or maybe we could meet in Berlin and go by train? If one goes there.. lol Are you people only going for Friday then or the whole festival? And what else I wanted to say.. that concert is 2 days after Tilos birthday, maybe we could do something special for him? And I do not mean presents.. but just something nice.. but since Tilo potentially could read here we should maybe discuss that somewhere else if it should be a surprise ;)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 23:29:34 »
@Annieheaven, I heard there's bus from Dresden, I'm not 100% sure, I live in west and plan to first come over to east, then take the bus to east, so i might start from Dresden(and have to visit this beautiful city!) if we work it out to go together, that's fun!
About birthday idea, it's good as long as it's not getting too intense..... *still remembers last year's post...
..now that you already mentioned it..
"Hey Tilo bday surprise!"
"Yeah i read from forum"
"damn it...."
just kidding!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
So I think if we want we could bring our own presents to him?

(Btw which remind me some people sent them lacrimosa cake...instead of amazing at how neatly done it was and how thoughtful those fans were, i was drooling and really really wanted to have a taste of that ;9999)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 09:39:04 »
@Annieheaven
I like the idea of doing sth for Tilo's B-day and agree with LUSha in the aspect of not "so intense" (also remember last year post u.u) but sth discreet and also lovely would be fine, I think (unless he states again other whishes) :).
I had an idea of a personal present since months and anyway I will do it ;) but count on me for any group-project :)

And well, when you know definitely wether attending or not, let us know! ;)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 17:16:43 »
Same with Malina here(if i have enough time to finish the personal present by then)  ;D
but open to a group project

Or make it totally simple

-Tilo it was your birthday, so buy a round for everyone at concert *runs away*  ;D ;D

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 17:58:40 »
If we can reach the first row, we should hold some papers with the legend of Happy birthday, that's simple but nice, I guess! And then later everyone can give hime the presents we take for him! :P

Later I'll tell my plan by far. But, the easiest way to reach Bolkow is from Wroclaw! :D

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 22:25:10 »
@Mozzie...sounds like nice too...!

So as now im desperately searching for a new apartment...i can only confirm everything a bit later *finger crossed*

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 22:52:39 »
should we really discuss what we could do as openly here? will send you people pm`s ;)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 22:56:22 »
count me in please, there are some chances that I will make it to that that place ;)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2013, 10:20:17 »
should we really discuss what we could do as openly here? will send you people pm`s ;)

I would not mind talking about this here, or by PM as well, :)

We could start with some brainstorming or sth, and I like Mozart's idea about some posters (providing that we reach the first row, which I hope we can!). For giving the each-one-presents' I really hope it is possible, I mean, meeting him (and the band) afterwards: otherwise, I dont know how we could!

@Mozart: yes, we came to the same conclusion! Wroclaw-Bolkow is the "easiest" way!
btw, from where are you leaving to Wroclaw?

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 16:38:47 »
I would not mind talking about this here, or by PM as well, :)

We could start with some brainstorming or sth, and I like Mozart's idea about some posters (providing that we reach the first row, which I hope we can!). For giving the each-one-presents' I really hope it is possible, I mean, meeting him (and the band) afterwards: otherwise, I dont know how we could!

@Mozart: yes, we came to the same conclusion! Wroclaw-Bolkow is the "easiest" way!
btw, from where are you leaving to Wroclaw?

Soooo, this is my plan until now... and if everything goes ok, it will be like this:

I arrive to Dresden at july 10 and leave to Wroclaw at 11 by train. I am going to spend the whole 11 at Wroclaw with Matthias/wife and Dasha. Also the night so we are going to Bolkow until july 12, just for Lacrimosa's concert. I mean, whole day there, watching the festival, meeting you all and the castle aaaand we will spend the night partying so we wont book hotel/room in Bolkow. So, if you want to join us at Wroclaw it would be great to party there with you all!!! :D if not, we will meet in Bolkow at july 12 since the morning to have a great long time with you.

Sorrry for the mess in my explanation! :P

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 17:11:40 »
ok, my plan is not really ready yet but looks like this for now:

at 11th I have to get a friend from Berlin airport that also wants to join us in poland.. after that it would be to late to go to poland by train, thats why I plan to come to Halle where I live with him, and on 12th from here to go to Wroclaw by train and from there by bus.. so we would be arriving in Bolkow some time early afternoon I think.. where we will stay I dont know yet.. I would prefer just a tent but havent decided yet..

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 18:24:44 »
For Nicolas and me: we are going from Barcelona to Praha the 8th July until the 11th July, when we will take a bus from Praha to Wroclaw, and then the same 11th we planned to get a bus from Wroclaw to Bolkow and meet there a friend that is coming from Leipzig and has the tents and so (we are camping). Still donno when will she be in Bolkow, if the 11th or thr 12th, so donno how much time we would be at Wroclaw for meetings and so. In case we cant make it the 11th, the 12th will be the day for sure!