Author Topic: Tilo in this picture?  (Read 6527 times)

LuNa Eclectica Offline mx

• Forenkenner
Tilo in this picture?
« on: October 08, 2012, 15:26:38 »
Hi Lacripeople :) this is my first new post and I hope are in the right side

I want to share this picture I found on facebook, some say that this is Tilo.  I had not seen before and want to know more about it!

Some of you know the story? know if it is indeed Tilo?
I love the outfit, but not try to Tilo, is an image that made ​​me imagine the scene at that time.

Thanks, you have a great week

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
Antw:Tilo in this picture?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 23:10:33 »
That guy certainly looks like him... Do you remember his picture on the Clamor tape (it appears in the Schattenspiel booklet, too). It's the same hair style, make up. It could be him, yes... Or someone that's imitating him, it depends on the date, when wasthat picture taken?
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 23:58:14 »
I think is him, because the photo looks kinda old so maybe is of that time... I had alredy seen that photo and I've always been curious about it, especially in who is the girl by his side?  ??? :-X

• Forenkenner
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 00:56:38 »
Or someone that's imitating him, it depends on the date, when wasthat picture taken?

I think if this is Tilo. would be nice if he himself clarify the doubt

I had alredy seen that photo and I've always been curious about it, especially in who is the girl by his side?  ??? :-X

Also I'm curious about the girl, but not so much as to ask himself

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 02:09:21 »
I didn't even noticed the girl, hahaa... I was too busy looking at him and at the other guys (thinking that it could be the late 80's early 90's, because of their looks).
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 04:58:01 »
I think is him, he looks like the other picture, the one where he was with crossed legs in a garden or something like that.. About the girl mm.. Maybe is the one he mentioned once in a post, the one that introduced him into the gothic world, who knows! Btw, he is so beautiful <3
Ich warte auf dich! 

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 01:52:17 »
We were wondering if this is Tilo or not. And with Fannie and Lady Malina we continued this conversation somewhere else. And of course, I had to say it:

OMG, those hairs!!! So I suggested that we could ask him, 'hey, Tilo, we'd loooove to know who you did your hairs back in those days! Yes, we can talk about music, feelings and your incredible marvellous lyrics later. Now let's style our hair!'

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 01:54:33 »
We were wondering if this is Tilo or not. And with Fannie and Lady Malina we continued this conversation somewhere else. And of course, I had to say it:

OMG, those hairs!!! So I suggested that we could ask him, 'hey, Tilo, we'd loooove to know who you did your hairs back in those days! Yes, we can talk about music, feelings and your incredible marvellous lyrics later. Now let's style our hair!'

LOOOOOOOOL
I just wonder about his reaction :p
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 02:10:02 »

LOOOL!!  ;D it would be great!! :3 and then we could ask him: "hey Tilo! would you like to give us some help with our hair? :))

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 02:25:45 »
Between Mario's memes (which I loooove) and this, I think Tilo's feelings for latinamerica will change. He'll finally realize we're totally crazy.

ps, I'm thinking really seriously about asking him to teach me how to do that with my hair... I hope somebody in this country will support this idea. Steff, Dul, where are you? Hello, argentinian?

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 03:10:23 »
Between Mario's memes (which I loooove) and this, I think Tilo's feelings for latinamerica will change. He'll finally realize we're totally crazy.
He will love our craziness 8)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 03:45:11 »
Nice photo! I love this photo, Tilo's looking at camera while all others looking at stage(sensitive Tilo lol) love their outfits...like a meetup of many giant black birds waiting for a feast (of gothic music)

And...ummmm
I thought he already knew that back in 2004?(his tour diary lol) yes, crazy in a good way !  ;D ;D ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

• Forenkenner
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 16:27:25 »
LOOOL!!  ;D it would be great!! :3 and then we could ask him: "hey Tilo! would you like to give us some help with our hair? :))
say yes please!!! XD

love their outfits...like a meetup of many giant black birds waiting for a feast (of gothic music)

And...ummmmI thought he already knew that back in 2004?(his tour diary lol) yes, crazy in a good way !  ;D ;D ;D
Not only Tilo's outfit is fabulous, most of those present there are as described Lusha.

I see these images and my mind starts to create stories, imagine that both pictures were taken the same day at different times. If you look at the walls are very similar. Perhaps the photo where he sits happened while waiting for access to the site.
You can notice that the hair is the same.
other observations .... Tilo has slightly curly hair, and I think that is their nature. Then the thought with curly hair and straight as we used I wonder, how long dedicated to his hair? Even date imagery seen straighter or more waves = O
Now I have more curiosity about the history of the photos before = P

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 21:40:41 »
They're wearing cloaks. I mean, cloaks. I remember back at the end of the 90's in Buenos Aires, women used to wear long dresses, very elegant. Now, if you go to a 'dark' pub here, there's a lot of leather, very short skirts... I still like it, I won't say I don't, because I like that, too. But I believe the style changed from gothic to gothic-and-slightly-industrial.
Well, maybe it's because I go to industrial nights, instead of purely goth, hahaa...

Nothing, I just remembered that when I noticed the guys in long cloaks.

• Forenkenner
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 22:48:50 »
Very true, I remember seeing those scenes Gothic elegance, high hats. Now it is so different. Not only we do not like, it craves