Author Topic: CONFESSION ROOM...  (Read 179862 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Reply #5055 on: September 25, 2016, 19:31:41 »
Is it me who have been different, or is it you?..

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5056 on: September 25, 2016, 20:41:16 »
I confess I´m very impressed about myself xD
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5057 on: February 10, 2017, 11:44:18 »
I confess it was a hell of a week... my baby had vaccinations and got fever and needed his mom and on top of it I got somewhat flue-symptoms but luckily no fever... still I didn't want to skip work... now I see why I trained myself to stay up late at night... broken nights, how I love them  :o :o :o  I get a bit lunatic from lack of sleep... baby boy is 4 months old and sleeps worse than when he was 4 weeks old... I thought this was going to get better??!  ;D ;D ;D but I love my babyboy and all he asks is melk and love so  don't see much of a problem in the end... accept for yawning at work...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5058 on: May 09, 2017, 12:28:46 »
I confess I never wanted so much out of anywhere like I wanna get outta here right now Dx
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:32:01 by Liv' »
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5059 on: June 06, 2017, 14:35:52 »
I confess I want to escape the world, feel like a rope tied around my neck, everything and everyone wanting so much of me that I lose myself in pure chaos because I want to be everywhere at the same time.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #5060 on: June 11, 2017, 20:51:13 »
i confess that my feelings are a real roller coaster right now. is it possible to love someone you lost until forever, and at the same time fall for someone else? if someone told me that a year ago, i would have sent him to hell  :o  well ... *sighs*
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5061 on: June 12, 2017, 17:31:50 »
I confess, just when I have decided that I should go out more, I'm missing something again... tired of boing sick

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #5062 on: August 20, 2017, 16:14:00 »
I confess that I hate my way of being, to talk more about what I feel, to demonstrate more, not to hide, not to be cold, to be explosive, to feel all emotions, love, hate, sadness ... the flower of the skin ... I hate to feel like a woman of almost 26 but so childish ... I just wanted the silence inside my head.  :'(
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

egonSchiele Offline

• Just poppin more
« Reply #5063 on: August 25, 2017, 19:12:41 »
I confess that I hate my way of being, to talk more about what I feel, to demonstrate more, not to hide, not to be cold, to be explosive, to feel all emotions, love, hate, sadness ... the flower of the skin ... I hate to feel like a woman of almost 26 but so childish ... I just wanted the silence inside my head.  :'(
Well, you can't :) you're either alive -- and wild somewhat -- or mmm kind of dead. There's no way around it -- unfortunately or not. But it hurts as hell, I can relate easily to this. Good luck to you!

I confess... Ambivalence, come hence, thou art in thine rightful place.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5064 on: August 27, 2017, 20:57:51 »
I confess, that I really don't like people who can only critisize what others created, pretending to be the most clever ones, while doing nothing of the sort themselves.

NiNo Offline cl

• Newbee
« Reply #5065 on: September 08, 2017, 01:14:58 »
I confess that I do not know how to buy on the net... I got stuck in the past xD
Goddess of Death

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #5066 on: October 18, 2017, 01:16:17 »
I confess, I was blind. I did not know how to value a wonderful person. I gave value to a superficial person ... but I was sincere, I did not betray, I did not lie ... but God, why did not I see all this beauty before?  :'(

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5067 on: October 20, 2017, 11:37:35 »
I confess, I was blind. I did not know how to value a wonderful person. I gave value to a superficial person ... but I was sincere, I did not betray, I did not lie ... but God, why did not I see all this beauty before?  :'(

There's a saying ... the grass is always greener on the other side. If we'd know everything, we would not make any mistakes... hence we would not grow as a human being, as a person... we would not live but just look forward. Everything happens for a reason, even if that reason pops up way more later than you imagine. or as I lately often say "shit happens"

I confess I'm again on that "just fuck off" attitude I kinda hate of myself. I seem to be at war with everyone including myself and explode for every tiny thing that dares touching my nerves. I'd say I don't recognise myself this way, the thing is I do... and now is the time I wanna do something about it... a good run in the evening with snakeskin will solve a lot of this negative energy that got stuck in my body.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5068 on: October 22, 2017, 15:48:02 »
I confess... that I have never liked autumn. Yes it can be beautiful with all the bright leaves and colors, but the weather and the nature in autumn just make me sad.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #5069 on: December 18, 2017, 15:38:41 »
I confess, I'm exhausted. sometimes it seems like I'm living a life that does not belong to me, there are few things that make sense ... everything else is very confusing for me, I sleep and I have dreams about people and situations that despite not knowing are more family that my reality, and unfortunately I wake up and I am here again. the only thing that helps me escape from reality is my friends and Lacrimosa.