Author Topic: CONFESSION ROOM...  (Read 163401 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Reply #5055 on: September 25, 2016, 19:31:41 »
Is it me who have been different, or is it you?..

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5056 on: September 25, 2016, 20:41:16 »
I confess I´m very impressed about myself xD
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5057 on: February 10, 2017, 11:44:18 »
I confess it was a hell of a week... my baby had vaccinations and got fever and needed his mom and on top of it I got somewhat flue-symptoms but luckily no fever... still I didn't want to skip work... now I see why I trained myself to stay up late at night... broken nights, how I love them  :o :o :o  I get a bit lunatic from lack of sleep... baby boy is 4 months old and sleeps worse than when he was 4 weeks old... I thought this was going to get better??!  ;D ;D ;D but I love my babyboy and all he asks is melk and love so  don't see much of a problem in the end... accept for yawning at work...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5058 on: May 09, 2017, 12:28:46 »
I confess I never wanted so much out of anywhere like I wanna get outta here right now Dx
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:32:01 by Liv' »
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5059 on: June 06, 2017, 14:35:52 »
I confess I want to escape the world, feel like a rope tied around my neck, everything and everyone wanting so much of me that I lose myself in pure chaos because I want to be everywhere at the same time.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #5060 on: June 11, 2017, 20:51:13 »
i confess that my feelings are a real roller coaster right now. is it possible to love someone you lost until forever, and at the same time fall for someone else? if someone told me that a year ago, i would have sent him to hell  :o  well ... *sighs*
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5061 on: June 12, 2017, 17:31:50 »
I confess, just when I have decided that I should go out more, I'm missing something again... tired of boing sick

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #5062 on: August 20, 2017, 16:14:00 »
I confess that I hate my way of being, to talk more about what I feel, to demonstrate more, not to hide, not to be cold, to be explosive, to feel all emotions, love, hate, sadness ... the flower of the skin ... I hate to feel like a woman of almost 26 but so childish ... I just wanted the silence inside my head.  :'(
President FanClube - lacrimaniacos.webs.com

egonSchiele Offline

• Just poppin more
« Reply #5063 on: August 25, 2017, 19:12:41 »
I confess that I hate my way of being, to talk more about what I feel, to demonstrate more, not to hide, not to be cold, to be explosive, to feel all emotions, love, hate, sadness ... the flower of the skin ... I hate to feel like a woman of almost 26 but so childish ... I just wanted the silence inside my head.  :'(
Well, you can't :) you're either alive -- and wild somewhat -- or mmm kind of dead. There's no way around it -- unfortunately or not. But it hurts as hell, I can relate easily to this. Good luck to you!

I confess... Ambivalence, come hence, thou art in thine rightful place.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5064 on: August 27, 2017, 20:57:51 »
I confess, that I really don't like people who can only critisize what others created, pretending to be the most clever ones, while doing nothing of the sort themselves.

NiNo Offline cl

• Newbee
« Reply #5065 on: September 08, 2017, 01:14:58 »
I confess that I do not know how to buy on the net... I got stuck in the past xD
Goddess of Death