Author Topic: UNTERWELT-TOUR  (Read 4497 times)

Ksenya_2007 Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
Antw:UNTERWELT-TOUR
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2016, 08:06:15 »
nicocicconep, I don`t know how to support better than Fernanda Alves already did, because direct contact with promoters is really best way in this situatuon, but I`d like to cheer you up with own little example: last year my two friends visited two different events organized by same promoter and had same problem (Russian post works not so fast also :(().

So they wrote to promoter and asked if they can pay for the ticket online but take it in the office on the day of the show. Both times it worked! I`m not sure if it is common practice, but still you may ask about this variant too.

And also you may try to write to promoter not only on e-mail, but also (if this concert has page in Facebook) in social net. Sometimes it is even faster... GOOD LUCK!!!

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2016, 15:00:54 »
nicocicconep, I don`t know how to support better than Fernanda Alves already did, because direct contact with promoters is really best way in this situatuon, but I`d like to cheer you up with own little example: last year my two friends visited two different events organized by same promoter and had same problem (Russian post works not so fast also :(().

So they wrote to promoter and asked if they can pay for the ticket online but take it in the office on the day of the show. Both times it worked! I`m not sure if it is common practice, but still you may ask about this variant too.

And also you may try to write to promoter not only on e-mail, but also (if this concert has page in Facebook) in social net. Sometimes it is even faster... GOOD LUCK!!!
[/quote

You gave a good advice, in fact. I have bought the tickets 4 months before the Septemberw concert, because Brazilian mail service is not good as well. So I was a little worried about arriving too late or get lost inside the company. They asked me to contact them if the tickets didn't arrive a month after the post. It arrived about 2 weeks after my contact. So, I think they are very atencious and open to find a solution!
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

timomosa Offline

• just registered
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2016, 14:02:33 »
Here the setlist from the concert in Magdeburg (19.02.2016):

01. Intro/Lacrimosa Theme
02. Der Kelch der Hoffnung
03. Kaleidoskop
04. Schakal
05. Stolzes Herz
06. Apart
07. Crucifixio
08. Alleine zu zweit
09. Lichtgestalt
10. Tränen der Liebe
11. Die unbekannte Farbe
12. If The World Stood Still A Day
13. Feuer
14. Unterwelt
15. Thunder and Lightning
16. Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs
17. Apeiron
18. Alles Lüge
19. Keine Schatten mehr
20. Copycat

I hope i did not forget something...
Very nice concert! Thanks Tilo!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2016, 14:06:57 »
timomosa, thank you so much for the setlist!
Can you tell, did Black Moon Secret play after Lacrimosa again, like in Hamburg and Berlin?

timomosa Offline

• just registered
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2016, 14:15:31 »
No, there was no band playing after Lacrimosa

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2016, 14:19:45 »
No, there was no band playing after Lacrimosa

I see, thanks again  :)

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2016, 10:58:53 »
I want to share my impressions from the Concert in Leipzig. It was a rainy Sunday afternoon my Partner and I went to the Location Werk II at 17.30 in the evening. We meet very nice people and we talk about different things and about Lacrimosa. :) And before the Entry at 19.00 we meet Anastasia and Ekatarina from St. Petersburg it was very nice to talk with the two Girls. :) The time for the Entry comes and so we went in to the Location and I standing in the second row. After one hour waiting Canterra ( The Support Band) beginns to play and I must say there Show was very good. On 20.50 there Set ends and it was time for Lacrimosa. Few Minutes flying away and on 21.30 the Intro starts and I was so excited. The first Song "Der Kelch der Hoffnung" beginns. ( The complete Setliste I´ll write at the End of my Impressions). And during their Show they played newer and older Songs like "Flamme im Wind". The Set ends with " Irgendein Arsch" but we want more and Lacrimosa coming back for the first encore with three Songs: " Apeiron", " Alles Lüge" and "Keine Schatten mehr". And after the first encore Lacrimosa leave the Stage again and we calling for the second encore and they coming back for two Songs: " Der Morgen danach" and " Ich bin der brennende Komet" and so they leave the Satge for the second time and we called again for an encore with the Wish to play "Copycat" and they are coming back for the third time and play " Copycat" it was so great and after this Song the Concert Ends. Tilo and Anne were very touched. I think for myself that we were a great audience in Leipzig. ( Tilo wrotes this on Facebook too with the words Love, Power and Emotion.! Thank you Leipzig!!) It was a very amazing concert and after the Show I was full of new Energy and very flashed and when I was at home in this night I´d miss Lacrimosa so much. I had no time to speak with Tilo and Anne after the show it was a bit said for me but it was not the last concert they Lacrimosa gave in Leipzig.Tilo said they are coming back. I hope that the moment comes for me that I could speak with Anne and Tilo after a Concert. :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2016, 11:08:33 »
And here is the Setlist from Leipzig ( I have an Original List) :

00. Lacrimosa Theme
01. Der Kelch der Hoffnung
02. Kaleidoskop
03. Schakal
04. Stolzes Herz
05. Apart
06. Crucifixio
07. Alleine zu Zweit
08. Lichtgestalt
09. Flamme im Wind
10. Die unbekannte Farbe
11. If the World stood still a Day
12. Feuer
13. Unterwelt
14. Thunder and Lightning
15. Irgendein Arsch

First Encore:
16. Apeiron
17. Alles Lüge
18. Keine Schatten mehr

Second Encore:

19. Der Morgen danach
20. Ich bin der brennende Komet

Third and last Encore:
21. Copycat
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2016, 00:54:46 »
Thanks for sharing your impressions, dear Ulrike :) I'm glad you enjoyed the concert!!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 11:05:35 »
Great to read your impressions, Ulrike, and thanks for the setlist too  ;D

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2016, 22:53:45 »
Thank you, Ulrike, for your impressions.
It was quite interesting to read especially for someone, who missed these shows (like me, for example)  :)
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2016, 21:46:57 »
Thank you Fannie, Asphodel and Arkana for your kind words. :) I really miss Lacrimosa Live on Stage. :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 00:08:19 »
Thank you very much, Schwarze Seele, for your impressions. I am so glad  you had such a great night!!!  :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 16:33:29 »
Thank you very much Ella for your words. And Yes I had a great Night. I´m so happy that Lacrimosa coming back for a Concert on 15th May at the Wave Gotik Treffen. :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Tarjabell Offline cl

• just registered
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2016, 17:40:59 »
Amazing!  :D
"Depende de cuál lado del espejo estés ahora..."