Author Topic: UNTERWELT-TOUR  (Read 4494 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
UNTERWELT-TOUR
« on: November 23, 2015, 18:53:37 »
I suggest that in this topic we share our impressions, maybe photos and videos from the Unterwelt-tour!
Russian part of the tour is over, but so many countries are still ahead.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:UNTERWELT-TOUR
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 19:38:41 »
As for my own impressions... I am a bit out of breath... Everything was so amazing! I am so happy that I could attend and so sad that I couldn't go to every show.
I want to thank the Lacrimosa band for the great, wonderful concerts, for granting us those moments. Thanks to Tilo for playing all the shows, for taking all the travels despite his broken foot.

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 08:58:41 »
So, I am still impressed by the Unterwelt Tour has been in Russia and Belarus. It was really unforgettable.
A lot of positive emotions. I am happy that with me were my friends. It was fun and cool!

Tilo, Anne, JP, Henrik, Julien, Yenz - thank you very much for five amazing show, a huge amount of positive emotions and smiles that we have received these days.
For Tilo I have prepared a special thanks.  :)
I'm sure on any of the show no one felt that you have been somewhat limited in movement.
Your energy, passion and dedication made these five shows amazing and unique. Thank you so much.

And I also want to share a few photos.
Minsk

St.Petersburg

Yaroslavl

Moscow

“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 12:45:15 »
And thank you, girls, for sharing your impressions and photos with us :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 16:44:22 »
I also want to thank you Girls for your beautiful and wounderfull impressions from the Russian Concerts. I´m so happy when I see Lacrimosa next Year in February.  :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 10:27:23 »
Hi guys!
Long time no see ;)

First of all I wanna thank you all, who was attended on these shows and of course many-many thanks to our dear Lacrimosa. Everytime we met I feel like being home with my family around. :)

More my impressions coming very soon (with pics) ;)
For now try this new Lacrimosa interview which was doing before the last concert of russian part of the tour in Moscow! ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:32:29 by Arkana »
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 23:58:55 »
Hi, dears! Today I finally have the time to share my impressions of Lacrimosa's concert of the past Tuesday, December 1st in my home-city San Luis Potosi  :D

First of all I'm so thankful with Lacrimosa and the people who made possible this show, because it was totally unexpected! At first I couldn't believe it  :o for me, it was like a dream comming true, 'cause since I listen to Lacrimosa I was wishing them to come to my city during one of their tours and it finally happened!

I also liked the place they chose for the concert, it is a theatre within a park so it is rounded by trees and the atmosphere there is beautiful!

here you can see it:

And this is how it looked ready for the show:

So well, here my impressions:
First, Kartagon opened the show at 20:30 PM, playing some excelent songs I enjoyed so much! But sadly, at that time so many people hasn't arrived to the venue so it was kind of empty... I feel this happened because many people hasn't listened to Kartagon yet  :-\ But they're a great band!! Also they surprised us with some words in Spanish!  :D
Here some photos:

Later, Lacrimosa appeared on the stage, and the magic began  ;D ;D they played almost the same songs as other countries but instead of 'Tänen der Liebe' they played 'Messiah' with Kartagon! Tilo said it was world premiere because they had never played that song live, I'm proud I have witnessed that moment!  ;D Also they didn't play 'Durch Nacht und Flut'  :'( which is so strange because in Mexico they always play the Spanish version... but, anyway, all the songs were beautiful!

So the setlist was this:
00 Lacrimosa Theme
01 Kelch der Hoffnung
02 Kaleidoskop
03 Schakal
04 Stolzes Herz
05 Apart
06 Crucifixio
07 Alleine zu Zweit
08 Lichtgestalt
09 I lost my Star
10 Flamme im Wind
11 Die ubekannte Farbe
12 If the world...
13 Feuer
14 Unterwelt
15 Thunder & Lighting
16 Apeiron
17 Messiah
18 Irgendein Arsch...
19 Keine Schatten Mehr
20 Der Morgen Danach
21 Komet
22 Copycat

There were a lot of surprises and funny moments during the show!  ;D First, at the middle of Irgendein Arsch, Tilo walked down the stage!!! I was like: OMG, Tilo do you really dare to do this with your broken foot?!  :o Then he walked in front of us and he was greeting and smiling to everyone, I was so close to him and he looked at me for a few seconds! <3 I'll never forget that moment, it will be in my most beautiful memories forever!... Then he stood down the stage singing the song and finally he returned up to the stage.
Later Anne did the same, but she didn't cross the whole stage, she turned back almost at the middle  ::) Also Julien walked down, he was so happy greeting everyone!  ;D

At the end, JP and Julien jumped into the water that was in front of the stage xD and they were having fun there and interacting with the public. Then, they threw water to us! It was so funny ;D ;D

The show in general was totally amazing! I'm still impressed because of the passion and energy they showed despite all the difficulties of traveling for so long time! They all looked very happy and I really hope they come back on the next tour!

Here are some photos:

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2015, 06:04:20 »
Dear Fannie,

thank you for such a heartfelt and wonderful, warm report, and especially for the pictures! Your report made me smile (well, not smile, laugh xD) :)) Jumping into the water and sprinkling it onto audience... Oh...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

And, indeed, they look happy and seems you had a ton of fun!! ^^
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 16:22:37 »
Fannie, thanks for sharing your impressions!  ;D I know, such little special moments like you described are amazing highlights to the show, it makes every show special!

The venue is really interesting and unusual... In general, as I see, it was an unusual show - the venue among the trees and with that water in front of the stage, and the first show together with Kartagon...

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 01:27:14 »
Thank you for reading, girls! Indeed it was a really specias show <3  :)

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 13:14:41 »
Hi, dears!

At the end, JP and Julien jumped into the water that was in front of the stage xD and they were having fun there and interacting with the public. Then, they threw water to us! It was so funny ;D ;D

The show in general was totally amazing! I'm still impressed because of the passion and energy they showed despite all the difficulties of traveling for so long time! They all looked very happy and I really hope they come back on the next tour!

Oh dear Fannie.
After I read that JP and Julien jumped into the water ...
I was looking for a long time a photo or video, I really wanted to see it.
And now I think all will be interesting to see how it was.
And for you this video will be a good souvenir from a concert.

Enjoy!

! No longer available
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 13:28:23 by Asphodel »
“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2015, 16:57:37 »
Dear Cat Thank you so much!! I was hoping someone had a video of that moment  ;D

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2015, 19:41:32 »
Hi again!

So, finally I have some free time to share with you my impressions of the russian part of Unterwelt-tour.
It's quite sad that I couldn't attend all the shows (just only 3 of 5) and because of this reason I have my own tour sequence.
When I was searching the media for the report I suddenly understood - my impressions won't be full without some videos  ;)

So, here I go...

My first show was in Saint-Petesburg,. I got the ticket on midnight train and I arrived there in the early morning of the concert day. I was really happy that I met my friends :) When we came inside the venue I was a bit worried, cause untill the begining I couldn't imagine how Tilo will be playing concerts after the accident... Was so hard to see him with the pair of crutches, but after the show I understood that he's felling good enough and moving qiute fast on/out of stage ;D
About songs: I'm totally impressed by the new songs in live performance (and by the album as well)! When I was in Germany this fall I was listening to Kaleidoscop and Keine Schatten Mehr for the very first time, and all what I said then was: "it sounds like a bomb!"  ;D
My special thanks for Crucifixio in the setlist - it's a very special song for me! And for Apeiron - it hits me so hard... harder than I expected...
And there was the moment that made me laugh as much as I breathe - just watch the video and you'll understand me  ;D

! No longer available

Tilo with the childlike face and voice singing the bad words  - it's really cool  ;D
And here some photos from the show

Next city when I was - Yaroslavl!

And I was shocked! The hall was the smallest one I've ever seen! The stage was too small so I wondered how all the musicians could stand there in the same time, playing, dancing and so on... I was standing straight in the middle of the stage in the first row, the amplifier (where Tilo put his foot during the show) was before me. There was no border or free space/photopit between crowd and the stage. And as I knew later the amplifier wasn't fixed at all so sometimes it moved to my side cause Tilo was moving, so I tried to push it back to the place during all the show  ;D it was quite funny.
Another thing I noticed - the vocal of Tilo and Anne, I think I heard the voice not only from the microphone or amplifier, I heard the pure voice at first and after that - from the equipment. I really like this feeling! The show was pretty good!
And I really like Anne's dress she was wearing! So stunning!  ::) And her voice - I admire this woman!

Check the video and see yourself! (sorry for my voice on the background  ;D, I sing the lyrics every time, it makes me strong and confident, for me it's kind of mantra or prayer)

! No longer available

And some pics from the show:

And the last one, but deffinetly not the least - show in  Moscow

Actually, I have a small anniversary too  ;) Very soon I'll be 25 years old (like Lacrimosa  ;D)
I've been listening to Lacrimosa for almost 10 years, and the last concert of the Unterwelt-tour in Russia was my 20 Lacrimosa show I was attended.  8)
I think the venue was almost full, maybe 3000 people or something like that. But I realized it only when Tilo stood up (first time in the tour) while he was singing Lichtgestalt. Such energy!
There also was a funny moment in the begining of Irgendein Arsch - Tilo tried to throw away an empty bottle of water and got straight to the Henrik's guitar  ;D Everybody was laughing so hard and the song fits as well!
Also want to say about Anne's dress here - I really love it! One of the best, I think!  ::)

So here some photos:

and the full video of Moscow show:

! No longer available
)

It was the best time of my year! I'm still impressed! Was so hard to say goodbye! I really miss all of the guys already!
Hope we'll meet again someday!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 20:13:23 by Asphodel »
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2015, 19:46:26 »
Fannie, tnank you so much for your impressions!  ;)
I hope I'll see some shows in Mexico someday! And I really like the venue and surrounding! Very beautiful place!

And thanks to Cat for sharing the video with Julien and JP! I was laughing like an idiot! What a crazy guys!  ;D

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2015, 21:38:38 »
Girls, thank you very, very much for sharing your impressions! It feels like I was there with you!
All the reviews are great!
Thanks again, Tanya, Fannie, Cat and Julia! :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan