Author Topic: Your favorite Lacrimosa live-video for today/ concert memories.  (Read 9614 times)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
Antw:Your favorite Lacrimosa live-video for today/ concert memories.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 16:38:44 »
My last concert-memories are not from this video, but from Poland :D but anyway, I love this one taken by an attendant in Madrid, last January 2013. Concretely the first 35 seconds are so special for me: in the beginning you can see the poster of the Spanish fanclub we prepared and which was held by me and Nicolas :D (I did not know at all that we were actually being recorded by someone else this way) and then the smile of Tilo directly addressed to us when he saw that poster!

;D ;D ;D Breathtaking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e76jNeiNXFM
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 23:13:23 »
My last concert-memories are not from this video, but from Poland :D but anyway, I love this one taken by an attendant in Madrid, last January 2013. Concretely the first 35 seconds are so special for me: in the beginning you can see the poster of the Spanish fanclub we prepared and which was held by me and Nicolas :D (I did not know at all that we were actually being recorded by someone else this way) and then the smile of Tilo directly addressed to us when he saw that poster!

;D ;D ;D Breathtaking!

awww i adore those smiles to audithory on videos! thank you thank you for sharing this one  ;D

and i found my another favourite for all the time i think - GIVE ME THE TARDIS I NEED TO BE IN THIS MADNESS, GUYS! maaaadneeeess, i have no other words to describe this, a person who was filming sometimes could not even decide where to place the camera ;D i laughed all the video, omg, it was so crazy ;D ;D
Moscow, Volta club, 2014. Not mine, but thank you a lot whoever made this video.

UPD. oh i wasn't attentive at all - Anna.p had already shared it on the first page... but, anyways, leeet it be here twice, it deserves it fully ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 23:16:29 by veresk »
Marina.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 23:24:29 »
UPD. oh i wasn't attentive at all - Anna.p had already shared it on the first page... but, anyways, leeet it be here twice, it deserves it fully ;D

hey, if it was posted even twice in this topic by different persons, maybe it means that it was a really really outstanding performance ;)

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 23:54:30 »
hey, if it was posted even twice in this topic by different persons, maybe it means that it was a really really outstanding performance ;)

Totally agree with you, Julia!
It mean the video is pretty cool, crazy and memorable!  ;D
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2014, 00:01:20 »

and i found my another favourite for all the time i think - GIVE ME THE TARDIS I NEED TO BE IN THIS MADNESS, GUYS! maaaadneeeess, i have no other words to describe this, a person who was filming sometimes could not even decide where to place the camera ;D i laughed all the video, omg, it was so crazy ;D ;D
Moscow, Volta club, 2014. Not mine, but thank you a lot whoever made this video.

Haha, yes))) sometimes the Tardis is very needed)))
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2014, 10:46:58 »
awww i adore those smiles to audithory on videos! thank you thank you for sharing this one  ;D

Oh, yes, it was a real madness.  ;D
More cool end of the tour can not be.
I agree that this video deserves a few posts.
“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 21:28:23 »
Ok, this video is my favorite this week. I found this video on my computer and have looked several times.  :)

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2014, 21:45:11 »
Copycat looks very cooool  8)

And my fav for today is Am Ende stehen wir Zwei. One of my song-dream to listen to)))) Hope it will be include in anniversary set-list   ::)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv54sFa5WR0#t=135&channel=Festivalgeier

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 13:09:44 »
This video improve my mood this week.  ;D

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2014, 00:58:38 »
ahah, double Copycat in Ekaterinburg) Such funny!  ;D

and my fav this week is ....

BTW, made by Cat in EKB this year  :)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2014, 18:58:28 »
Not mine, not good image, but ...  from the last year concert at ARTmania in Sibiu, made absolutely unique by that glorious storm with heavy rain and lightnings. Magnificent night, without any doubt!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU-AmA9hb4A
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 23:02:02 »
This week I noticed that I really love this song and I full of love to it with every live version again and again...
This one was taken by someone from Volta club during the acoustic set.

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 08:58:25 »
I've just re-watched this video ... and my heart has changed its rhythm ...  . Not mine, not a concert I attended, but I think you won't mind for posting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BPO-8Pkayg&feature=youtu.be
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 02:18:13 »
So if you have a bad mood, you're sad and depress, just watch this and your mood would be much better than ever.  ;D
I'm laughing like an idiot everytime I see this epic Copycat  ;D ;D ;D

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 19:06:01 »
I saw this video, I always say that in Copycat live always occurs strange things. And this video is the perfect example, several strange things happens.

A doubt, I do not understand what the public is screaming in the video start.  :o
President FanClube - lacrimaniacos.webs.com