Author Topic: Double Feature Tour - Russia 2014 - Impressions, Pictures, Videos and so on...  (Read 18984 times)

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
;D

yes, and it's a pity that my balloon got lost under my chair somehow...
I think the band didn't expect this all, all the flashmobs...

Exactly, I forgot that your balloon escaped from you.  :)
“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
Lessja, thank you so much! We tried very hard to create this magical atmosphere with the bubbles  :)
Actually, we planned to do it on Apart, but people started it on the first Anne's song - Turning point, so we thought "ok, made it on Turning Point"  ;D

And now... Time for the next report!

OMSK| Khimik Hall| 16.10.2014

Remarkably, I did not write a report on the overall journey. I just read and enjoy. Thank you, Tanya.  ;D

Hotel in Omsk - yes - continuous corridors and stairways. Absolutely.
But any large rooms! Rooms have allowed us to easily prepare our flash mobs. And for this it is necessary to express my gratitude to the hotel in Omsk.  :)

Of course, I agree with you that at first it was very few people. And since we could not see the electronic ticketing in the city, it kept us in suspense.
Luckily, people began to come more and more. And it was really wonderful people. They participated with great joy in our flashmob. Thank you all very much.
And thank them for what they are so good welcomed band.

It really was one of the best shows on the tour. It was such a cozy, almost home, but at the same time, as always, full of energy and music Lacrimosa. This is an amazing combination, but it is. Comfort, warmth, and a burst of energy.

It is a pity of course that we have not fully turned flashmob with compliments, especially regarding Tilo. But it turned out.
And I still remember the reaction of Anna. For me, this is one of the most valuable experiences of the evening.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:08:09 by EkaterinaCat »
“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
Oh, Marina, thank you for sharing your emotions and experiences.
I for some reason did not even know that this is your first concert.
It's awesome. Really.
From his first concert I do not remember much. Just on stage Lacrimosa that it really they are.

Thank you very much for your help with the flash mob.
And yes, I agree, the phrase when you come and talk to people about Flashmob - we just repeated a thousand times.
The phrase was one, but we are handing out different things - glow sticks, stars, comets, origami flowers or something else.
And it really is one of the symbols of this tour for us.
And I also want to thank all the people who helped us in implementing our plans.
Who himself asked us to give him props in order to please the group and myself too.
Because for me personally participated in the flash mob was part of the show.
Without this experience is not complete.
It so happened that Ekaterinburg became the only city where I was able to make a video. You're right.
And I think you've watched the video.
For the rest - I promise that all my videos will be in a new report about the concert in Yekaterinburg, which must write Julia or Tatiana.
I have no strength to do so. Yes, and the English words are not enough.

Thank you once again.
Very pleased to meet you in person.  :)
yeees it was so nice to meet you that very day - such a pity you (also) had such an intence schedule, i'd like to talk to you more. And thank you for the CD again ;) for now i have that "after-concert" state and relisten Live in Mexico City CD you brought me from Germany ;) thank you :)
Yeah i watched your videos (right the day after i wrote the report, i suppose), thank you for filmong, it looked amazing - those confettis ;D gosh, i'd like to repeat it ;D
And as for a flash mob stuff - it was fun to distribute it, so not at all ;) never in my life before i saw a 40years old men asking me to give them some glowsticks, confettis or origami lilies. It was fun and if i only could i'd help to organisators in Nsk, or Moscow, or Spb or any other city. It was fun - no time at all, but so fun ;D
And thank you for sharing your report of omsk ;)
Marina.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Ekaterinburg, 17/10/2014

Arriving to Ekaterinburg...
My biggest impression about Russian train stations: lots and lots of stairs without any comfortable options of luggage transportation (no lifts or anything). Or maybe we didn't find them. I am not a strongest person and my suitcase was quite big. I could roll it just fine, but staircases of more than 4 steps are a big problem for me... But I was helped, sometimes by my friends and sometimes by strangers, if there happened to be any gentlemen among passers-by. ^^

In Ekaterinburg finally, after Siberia, we found some snow!
Arriving to the concert hall, we've found some people standing in the queue already... And the venue was in such region, were it's really hard to get, somewhere on the outskirts of the city... Anyway, there were enough people. Though, could have been more if the promo-campaign was bigger (same goes for all the cities).

We started to spread the flashmobs-stuff right away, already in the queue and then in the hall as well.
We had glowsticks of different colors, that could be made into a bracelet, paper harlequins, plastic confetti and origami flowers.

Our confetti (part of it)  We packed it into small bags folded from A4 paper sheets, so that each person could put his or her small portion of confetti to a bag or pocket, till the right moment comes. We were doing this in the train, and our compartment was aaaall covered in confetti  ;D

While standing outside the club we had to draw the faces for Harlequins, and here I discovered that I forgot how to draw, so I suppose that the ugliest one was drawn by me  ;D

People in the hall with our harlequins

And here is how our glowsticks looked like when made into a bracelet. Some people were holding them like sticks and some were wearing them like bracelets

We started to make paper flowers months beforehand, I made 100, my friends even more, but without the help of others, our Marina too, it would have been too few. (I loved making these flowers while watching movies at home).
Some paper flowers, made by me

And of course we met Marina too, she was helping us a lot! She wrote a report here as well so I won't show you the pics of setlist and our paper flowers, you can see them on page 2 of this topic :)

During the show our Ekaterina had to move to the bar because she started to feel dizzy in the crowd, so she made some videos and allowed us to show them here. Her video of Revolution is the best one if you want to see the confetti flashmob!

It was an amazing show! Finally a standing hall, previous ones were with sitting places.
After the concert an the hotel we couldn't decide what we want more - to eat or to sleep... So part of I decided to sleep, others went to eat. So we went to some steakhouse to have some meat (we need energy for our bodies!), and there was a heavy, massive snowfall... Luckily it was not too far to go  ;D We didn't meet such snow in any other city on our travel...

So... then - the plane to Moscow.

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
Oh, girls, I'm so grateful to you! It's so, so, so exciting to read all this, to watch all this for the one who has got no opportunity to visit these concerts! I do envy you - but with a "white" envy (I guess those who are from Russia will understand me properly  :) )
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Oh, girls, I'm so grateful to you! It's so, so, so exciting to read all this, to watch all this for the one who has got no opportunity to visit these concerts! I do envy you - but with a "white" envy (I guess those who are from Russia will understand me properly  :) )

;D We are going to write reports about all the shows... just we are doing it not very quickly. Sometimes it's hard to recall the details after so many concerts in a row.
I am glad that you like, thanks!

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
Marina, I also didn`t know that it was your first Lacrimosa concert! Cograts! Hope you liked it and it was not the last Lacrimosa show in your life!  ;)

And now... It`s report time!  ;D

Moscow part one – Ray Just  Arena.

Before we left Ekaterinburg we took the pic of our luggage

We arrived to Moscow very early and were impressed – NO SNOW! But it was totally cold for that season. So we’ve got a taxi to the hotel we booked nearby the club.  And we even were in time for breakfast. As you can see we could catch some sleep and meals very seldom.  After quick breakfast I had to go home to the other part of Moscow to take our flashmob stuffs for tonight, and it was not so simple. The day before I’ve known that several metro station had closed for the whole day. And I was totally “lucky” - all stations were in a one line on my way.  It was Saturday and so many people in metro. Gosh, I thought I would die.  Finally I’ve got home, took the big bags with stuffs, some alcohol and snacks for my frozen friends who were already waiting for me near the club, and hurried back.  In the line it was totally cold and we had no another chance to warm ourselves except drinking, singing Russian (and not only) famous songs and jumping.

For the show we planned a few flashmobs. The best one was on Revolution – we used small banner with sign “Revolution”

Cat hold one of them here. Thank you for the help  ;)

and long red ribbons that looked like little flags.

The result you could see on the video and photo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlW1H0rZMi0&feature=youtu.be&channel=juliaasphodel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OhTKTpOY4M&channel=mmolco

As for me I felt like I attended in the Revolution in 1917.
Also we have serpentine on Alles luge.

And so many people were involved in the flashmob. Thank you for your help!

Anne is too cuuuute ::)

Verloren *___*

About the concert – I can’t say it was the best one. No, it was … not so exciting I’d imagine, and it`s not a band’s fault. They were great! But people were the reason.  It seemed they were frozen during the concert. Not so active like Siberians and so sloooow… I don’t know why. But the flashmobs (ours and from other fan-club) could shake them up a little.
At the end of the show many people called the band to come back on stage for the last song. And they were back to sing Der Morgen Danach for us.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=at1Ji5cA5lc&channel=mmolco

Such a gift!
But before it Tilo said that Henrik had broken a few strings on his guitar and harmed his finger in the beginning. As he said it was the first time during his playing with Lacrimosa.  Poor Henrik had to play the concert with a bleeding finger. You might have seen the photo on his facebook. I hope, he’s ok now.

Set-list from the concert + Der Morgen Danach

After the show we hurried up to the hotel, to take our luggage and to the night train to Saint-Petersburg, where the most interesting and exciting show ever was waiting for us!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 23:27:39 by Arkana »
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Thank you all for your reviews and pictures!! It's really magical to read about the concerts  ;D

Cat I love your harlequin scarf!! 8)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
I saw that there were banners with messages at every show, someone knows something about it and what was written in them?
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
I couldn't read every single word over here but I've read a lot... and it was amazing! :D

I'm so glad the tour was so wonderful for you... It brings me a lot of memories about the gigs I've attended =)

Thanks for Sharing Nina, Julia, Arkana & EkaterinaCat!
Out here the good girls die

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Wiiii, the topic is alive and thriving! Cool ^^ Thank you all for your wonderful reviews, pictures, impressions! I hope there are more to come!!! ^^  ;D

Stephanie, I'm happy you liked this topic and it made you recall your memories of the gigs! That's awesome ^^
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
I saw that there were banners with messages at every show, someone knows something about it and what was written in them?

yeah there were such ones, they were made not by us but by another fanclub. There were sort of welcoming messages plus a message that they are waited for in the next city of the tour, something like that.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
On behalf of our dear friends from LacrimosaFan.ru (translated into English):

Novosibirsk: We're together with You and want it to be so always. Omsk is waiting for You...
Omsk: All our hopes and dreams live now in Your music. Ekaterinburg is waiting You...
Ekaterinburg: Today we hear You and feel how the world around us changes. Moscow is waiting You...
Moscow: Opening our hearts to You, we know, that this is mutual. Saint-Petersburg is waiting You...
Saint-Petersburg: When You smile there is no place for loneliness in the music. Rostov-on-Don is waiting You...
Rostov-on-Don: We're missing You even right now, when You're on stage. Krasnodar is waiting You...
Krasnodar: Lacrimosa -- it is happiness in our eyes and Sehnsucht in our souls. And we speak to You...
Moscow: From each of us - we love You, Lacrimosa! Russia is always waiting You!

German originals, since banners were in German:
Novosibirsk: Wir sind mit euch zusammen und wir wollen es für immer sein. Omsk wartet auf euch.
Omsk: Alle unsere Hoffnungen und Träume leben jetzt in eurer Musik. Ekaterinburg wartet auf euch.
Ekaterinburg: Heute hören wir euch und spüren, wie sich die Welt ringsherum ändert. Moskau wartet auf euch.
Moscow: Wir öffnen unsere Herzen für euch und wissen, dass es auf Gegenseitigkeit beruht. St.Petersburg wartet auf euch.
Saint-Petersburg: In der Musik bleibt kein Platz für Einsamkeit, wenn ihr lächelt. Rostow am Don wartet auf euch.
Rostov-on-Don: Während ihr jetzt auf der Bühne steht, sehnen wir uns schon nach euch! Krasnodar wartet auf euch.
Krasnodar: Lacrimosa ist Freude in unseren Augen und Sehnsucht in unseren Seelen. Und wir sagen euch…
Moscow: Von jedem von uns, wir lieben euch, Lacrimosa!
Russland wartet auf euch!

;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
On behalf of our dear friends from LacrimosaFan.ru (translated into English):

Novosibirsk: We're together with You and want it to be so always. Omsk is waiting for You...
Omsk: All our hopes and dreams live now in Your music. Ekaterinburg is waiting You...
Ekaterinburg: Today we hear You and feel how the world around us changes. Moscow is waiting You...
Moscow: Opening our hearts to You, we know, that this is mutual. Saint-Petersburg is waiting You...
Saint-Petersburg: When You smile there is no place for loneliness in the music. Rostov-on-Don is waiting You...
Rostov-on-Don: We're missing You even right now, when You're on stage. Krasnodar is waiting You...
Krasnodar: Lacrimosa -- it is happiness in our eyes and Sehnsucht in our souls. And we speak to You...
Moscow: From each of us - we love You, Lacrimosa! Russia is always waiting You!

German originals, since banners were in German:
Novosibirsk: Wir sind mit euch zusammen und wir wollen es für immer sein. Omsk wartet auf euch.
Omsk: Alle unsere Hoffnungen und Träume leben jetzt in eurer Musik. Ekaterinburg wartet auf euch.
Ekaterinburg: Heute hören wir euch und spüren, wie sich die Welt ringsherum ändert. Moskau wartet auf euch.
Moscow: Wir öffnen unsere Herzen für euch und wissen, dass es auf Gegenseitigkeit beruht. St.Petersburg wartet auf euch.
Saint-Petersburg: In der Musik bleibt kein Platz für Einsamkeit, wenn ihr lächelt. Rostow am Don wartet auf euch.
Rostov-on-Don: Während ihr jetzt auf der Bühne steht, sehnen wir uns schon nach euch! Krasnodar wartet auf euch.
Krasnodar: Lacrimosa ist Freude in unseren Augen und Sehnsucht in unseren Seelen. Und wir sagen euch…
Moscow: Von jedem von uns, wir lieben euch, Lacrimosa!
Russland wartet auf euch!

;)

Thank you dear.
It was very beautiful. *_*
President FanClube - www.lacrimaniacosbrasil.com.br

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
I hope there would be more and more reports ;) Don't want to let it go.

And hope there will appear a photocollage with all of those banners. The whole message is great. This is how love can unite such a big country  ;D
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)