Author Topic: Double Feature Tour - Russia 2014 - Impressions, Pictures, Videos and so on...  (Read 12111 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Novosibirsk

Arriving there with my friends, we found no snow... Expecting to see it after Tilo's pic and knowing it is Siberia after all... But there was none! But, the taxi driver later told us that in fact there was snow just before we arrived...
Coming to the hotel, we only wanted to have a rest and it's such a pity that we had no strength and time to watch the city (actually it  was the same for all other cities too)...
Still, we had to make some preparations to the flashmobs, so we assembled to one room and started to work on the harlequin masks. Later it turned out that local people from Novosibirsk were preparing them too, though ours had a bit longer hats and theirs a little bit shorter, but as for me it was even better - they still were planned to be used at the same place in the song, so if there were more - great!!

and also bubbles-flashmob

When we came to the venue, we found quite many people there. It was a good thing because Lacrimosa played in this city for the first time...

When we were allowed to enter the concert hall, we started to put the flashmobs stuff on the seats together with instructions, so did the local people. Later on, I think all the flashmobs went just fine, we participated in all of them. It was such a pleasure to see that  our dear musicians are smiling!

This concert we finally knew what Double Feature Live Tour means - the concert is divided into two parts, one is the journey through the history of Lacrimosa with old songs played, then several minutes break and the next part with newer songs.

First it was a little bit strange for me to be in the first row and sitting, I felt kind of exposed and a bit guilty - musicians were playing and we were sitting... But later on it went fine! Sometimes the people in the hall stood up from their places.

Below are some pics, not mine, just from the net.

1 PART:
Lacrimosa theme
Komet
Alleine zu zweit
Stolzes herz
Schakal
Kelch der liebe
Turning point
Alles luge
Durch nacht und flut
Lichtgestalt

2 PART:
Apart
AUS
Tranen der sehnsucht
Verloren
If the world stood still a day
Weil du hilfe brauchst
Revolution
Irgendein Arsch
Rote Sinfonie

ENCORE:
I lost my star
Copycat

How can I describe what I felt when I understood that is really my dear Lacrimosa on stage?.. That it's them singing and playing, everything is perfect and it's my favorite songs? When I was driving in a taxi to the concert, I still couldn't believe that I actually made it there... I think it's only on the concert I believed. And especially before that first concert I was really, really nervous, like fore a big exam, often happens before concerts... But after it I felt I was so filled up with energy that I could fly.

Then - night train to Omsk...

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
What a great idea - to share all your experience, girls! It's so quaint to see all this through different eyes, just like pieces of a puzzle. I guess all your topics dedicated to this tour gives one as close an image of what it actually has been as only a word and a picture can do. Thank you! 
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
Thank you all of you girls for sharing your experiences, it's incredible to feel all that emotion while reading every word! Thank you so much!
Ich warte auf dich! 

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
Asphodel, thankies!) So we probably know each other from the hall)
I remember the face of Arkana)
I should say that the bubbles-flashmob was magical. My favorite on that concert. Would you believe that I've been looking on those bubbles almost all the time, not on the scene and the band?)

And I would like to mention that confetti falshmob too. I wasn't there but yet I've told our girls already that I'm a bit jealousy that we didn't have that one =) It looks marvellous on the pictures. It looks just like perfect triumph!
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Nina Thank you haha!!  ;D

Julia and Marina Thanks for your impressions, girls! ;)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Lessja, that you very much! Actually, we sat in the first row and couldn't see the whole perspective of the flashmobs, how it was happening... So it's very good to know that it was fine :)

And the confetti - yes, it actually turned out to be even better than I expected, it was so marvelous when I saw a video that was made from the bar and all the audience with confetti was clearly seen... it was spectacular ;D
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:23:07 by Asphodel »

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
Lessja, thank you so much! We tried very hard to create this magical atmosphere with the bubbles  :)
Actually, we planned to do it on Apart, but people started it on the first Anne's song - Turning point, so we thought "ok, made it on Turning Point"  ;D

And now... Time for the next report!

OMSK| Khimik Hall| 16.10.2014

We arrived in Omsk in the morning and found it snowing!)) So we took the taxi to our hotel.

Actually the way to hotel was totally short and we didn’t see the city as well. Searching for the rooms wasn’t so easy - so many hallways and small stairs waited us round every corner. One of the rooms wasn’t prepared in time, so we went to the other room together and started the preparation for the concert. On the room floor there were so many papers - small colored stars on sticks and small banners with the compliments to every musician. :)

We started to cut and stick together two sides of banners and done some work with stars.

When we were finished we went to the dinner downstairs (it was wonderful) :D

and hurried up to the concert hall.
On the road I noticed that Omsk is a very old city.
I found it peaceful - in the big city people usually are so busy and they have to run their way to be in time everywhere, but in Omsk people were very calm and friendly. The buildings in Omsk are not so high as in Novosibirsk. We came to Khimik concert hall nearly an hour before the beginning

and we found nobody inside!  :o We were worried about it for a few moments, but the closer it was to the start, the more people came into the hall. We gave all flashmob stuff with instruction to many of them and took our place just with first sounds of Intro - Lacrimosa theme. It was so exciting! Cause we've already known what we do and when, but the band didn’t! Hehe...  ::) ;D
When time has come we stood up with the banners and hold it as high as we could. Here's what was written on them:

"JP, you're adorable!"
"Julien, you’re so cool"
"Yenz, you’re incredible!!"
"Henrik, U Rock!"
"Anne, you’re perfect".

The guys on stage were smiling and seemed to be talking to the each other "Look! That’s my name and it's the banner for me!"... Meanwhile we turned our banners back and all could see the sign "We love you ALL". The band kept on smiling.

And in the end we had to pick up the one long banner spitted for several parts for Tilo, but it was really difficult, cause people were confused and didn’t know what to do. (So, Tilo, if you read this, your banner was: "Tilo, you're genial | composer,| singer, |poet, | musician,| ...!|)  :)

And after that Tilo started to sing I lost my star in Krasnodar for us and all hall has filled by colored stars))) I think the band was happy in this moment, cause Tilo sang something like "We are in Omsk" instead of "I’m not afraid of you"  ;D
You might see it on the video below.

Talking about the concert, as for me it was one of the best shows in the whole tour and it was wonderful as always! The sound was perfect! Especially when Anne sang her songs! And of course what a pleasure to hear Morning  Glory on stage in Russia! The totally hard song for me was AUS, I really couldn’t stand it in this tour cause it was just like a scream through the tears, and my heart crashed every time when I heard it. But then  it goes away with the Revolution’s songs) We were dancing on Verloren, Irgendein Arsch and Revolution as well! And we watched at the running JP (suddenly he decided to run through whole hall on Rote Sinfonie). Also I was really glad that people didn’t sit all the time during the show (they was just in the beginning) and I want to say thanks for all these beautiful people who took part in our crazy, but so cute flashmobs.

After the concert we went to hotel to pack our bags and to the next train to Ekaterinburg...

Set-List from OMSK

And full concert  ;)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLAimXtI8OY#t=5651&channel=helgaml1

ENJOY!  :D

------------------
From Asphodel: edited upon request, to repair the broken video link.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 20:39:32 by Asphodel »
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
yes, this confetti was with us in all the hotel rooms we were staying at, no idea where did it come from but seems we were bringing it with us somehow... XDDD

and Tanja, is right about train compartment, we were packing it into small bags for each person's use while in the train, it will remain there forever, I think... ;D
it's still in my handbag and it was in my shoes for 3 dayd at least (i don't know howcome, i thought i've cleaned it all up but noo  ;D ;D)

Fannie, Diana, Sunny, not at all, it was a pleasure to write a report and to remember it all again ;)

Tatiana and Julia, thank you for writing your impressions and stories as well, it's interesting to know how it was in the other cities ;)
Marina.

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
With every report from any city I go through it all again and again. It's such blessing :)
I don't want ever let that feeling go.
I hope they'd come to Siberia again, I hope everything was right.
I'd only suggest to work closer together next time so there would be the same instructions for the public, the same info etc)

p.s. I wasn't among the fans for a while but now after this tour I've got so many nice acquaintances, some of the girls of Novosibirks are now my good and darling fellows though I've met them just 4 hours before the show. One big Lacri-family.
It is amazing...  :-*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 17:09:12 by Lessja »
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
p.s. I wasn't among the fans for a while but now after this tour I've got so many nice acquaintances, some of the girls of Novosibirks are now my good and darling fellows though I've met them just 4 hours before the show. One big Lacri-family.
It is amazing...  :-*
yes, i understand this your feeling, Lessja, 'cause i was amazed by people of the audience, how easy they agreed to help, how did the offered their help, how enthusiastic they were - and i will confess - i didn't expect such a united work from our audience. Indeed, like a one big LacriFamily ;) ;D
Marina.

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
It is long, it is mostly about nothing, but if you're interested, here it is ::) ;)

Well, thanks to an unexpected snow and long traffics, I arrived at 18:45 and a show started almost in time (that means at 19:10 or something like this), so I really didn't have a lot of time to distribute the stuff for flash mobs we've prepared. I don't remember how did I get in the building, don't even remember how did I met our LacriWelt ladies (hello and thanks for organization of flash mobs to Cat, Anastasia, Julia and Tatiana), I was so-o-o in a hurry! I found myself just when I was saying again and again to different people in different places of club one phrase-of-my-evening : "Good evening, would you like to participate in our flash mobs?" I think I smiled and said it more than 50 times to 100 different people.

"Good evening, would you like to participate in our flashmobs?"
"I already do".
"There are another ones, take this please, and this... Do you have this?"...

Marina.

Oh, Marina, thank you for sharing your emotions and experiences.
I for some reason did not even know that this is your first concert.
It's awesome. Really.
From his first concert I do not remember much. Just on stage Lacrimosa that it really they are.

Thank you very much for your help with the flash mob.
And yes, I agree, the phrase when you come and talk to people about Flashmob - we just repeated a thousand times.
The phrase was one, but we are handing out different things - glow sticks, stars, comets, origami flowers or something else.
And it really is one of the symbols of this tour for us.
And I also want to thank all the people who helped us in implementing our plans.
Who himself asked us to give him props in order to please the group and myself too.
Because for me personally participated in the flash mob was part of the show.
Without this experience is not complete.
It so happened that Ekaterinburg became the only city where I was able to make a video. You're right.
And I think you've watched the video.
For the rest - I promise that all my videos will be in a new report about the concert in Yekaterinburg, which must write Julia or Tatiana.
I have no strength to do so. Yes, and the English words are not enough.

Thank you once again.
Very pleased to meet you in person.  :)
“I'm no crazy, my reality is just different from yours.” Cheshire Cat

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
What I forgot to mention is - Lacrimosa has a very very good lights on their concerts, seriously, ones of the best I've ever seen.

And another flashback : part of our confetti is still in Tele-Club! It was so sudden to see it there (it's even in toilets! ;D ;D), I was smiling like an idiot remembering these moments of Revolution again *__*

Oh, confetti strewed from us a few more days. I think that part of the confetti has remained in hotels in Moscow, St. Petersburg and even in Rostov.  ;D

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
Novosibirsk

Then - night train to Omsk...

Julia, thank you, that you find the strength and time to talk about our stay.
I still remember the moments when we cut out the eyes of the masks, and then I went to throw out a handful of eyes. Probably from the outside it looked all weird, but we were pretty darn fun.

And yes, I agree, at first it was the excitement. Yes, we arrived and we really in Siberia. And we will meet them at the first concert in the front row.

Very cool that we've got flash mobs.
Now incredibly nice to remember, as they smile at our bubbles. Or how cool happened ending flash mob with balloons.
I think they did not cease to be surprised that we extract from under chair new things for the flash mob.  ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Julia, thank you, that you find the strength and time to talk about our stay.
I still remember the moments when we cut out the eyes of the masks, and then I went to throw out a handful of eyes. Probably from the outside it looked all weird, but we were pretty darn fun.

And yes, I agree, at first it was the excitement. Yes, we arrived and we really in Siberia. And we will meet them at the first concert in the front row.

Very cool that we've got flash mobs.
Now incredibly nice to remember, as they smile at our bubbles. Or how cool happened ending flash mob with balloons.
I think they did not cease to be surprised that we extract from under chair new things for the flash mob.  ;D

;D

yes, and it's a pity that my balloon got lost under my chair somehow...
I think the band didn't expect this all, all the flashmobs...

EkaterinaCat Offline ru

• First Forenmeister
Asphodel, thankies!) So we probably know each other from the hall)
I remember the face of Arkana)
I should say that the bubbles-flashmob was magical. My favorite on that concert. Would you believe that I've been looking on those bubbles almost all the time, not on the scene and the band?)

And I would like to mention that confetti falshmob too. I wasn't there but yet I've told our girls already that I'm a bit jealousy that we didn't have that one =) It looks marvellous on the pictures. It looks just like perfect triumph!

Hi) The forum my name is Cat.
I'm very glad you liked the soap bubbles.
We were there just dying of laughter with our yellow soap pistols.
And it just so happened that I was the only one who saw the flash mob with confetti from the side.
It looked really cool.
Girls in the next report from Yekaterinburg necessarily add my video.
Thank you for the kind words.  :)