Author Topic: Double Feature Tour - Russia 2014 - Impressions, Pictures, Videos and so on...  (Read 11276 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
ohh there are so many impressions about the tour that can be shared here... I hope I'll find some good pics and videos to bring here, but first I need to take some breath after arriving home XD

Sunny Offline ua

• Forenmeister
Oh, truly, sincerely - thank you, girls, all of you! So much pictures, videos - which are most interesting and precious, especially for those who had no actual possibility of being there  :)
... nothing ever comes of nothing - we pay a price for all our choices made © Sean Brennan

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
oops, something went wrong :(
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 08:23:52 by WalkAbout »
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
And here, almost two weeks past the deadline, comes my report :)

Well, since I were in charge for flash mobs, and we started working on them for quite a time before that, I want to foreword it with thanks to our beautiful girls and a boy who made it possible despite many a hindrance! They had, have and, something tells me ;D, will have loots of enthusiasm about Lacrimosa in our city and whole Siberia :)  ;D ;D ;D A rare thing when your humble narrator is completely sure of something  ;D ;D

Beware: my report will have some technical details, and I will use lower case for them and my comments. Also, this is very personal, so of course I write about something that was important for me. You were warned :) :P

Lacrimosa in Novosibirsk
Okay, that's it. When I learned that Lacrimosa -- FINALLY -- comes to my city, I almost choke with laughter. No, seriously. I laughed so hard I started crying  ;D But also that meant that to carry out that wonderful plan conceived by Taris and other long term Lacrimosa supporters from LacrimosaFan.ru (it was their idea to put interconnected banners in each city) and to make the start of Lacrimosa Tour really something special we needed to find activists for it. At first there were many people who got great ideas, but right before the concert almost all of them vanished for various reasons. Although, actually, we filmed an introductory movie about the city for the band, and I disclose here a great secret, once I finish mastering it I'll put it up one or the other way for the band to see what they have missed out on :P Since things also got really complicated for me at that time, I were able to connect all the activists and encouraged them to add other people to our chat. As a result we collectively devised a plan for realisation of our flash mobs. Here go my thanks to, I guess, Russian LacriWelt, for, if I am informed correctly, the idea of masks originally came from them. Thank you! :)) Our girls spent many hours cutting out those masks, but the result was marvellous! ^^

No I'll skip quite some time spent on various activities and we arrive to the date. Yes. That date came.

And, since I had been busy at the research institute i'm writing my diploma at, I couldn't make it early enough to start the preparations with other activists. But they arrived like 4 hours before the concert to made all those balloons you can see on the video of Duerch Nacht und Fluet. But! Here, without their consent, I will pass again their (and mine) sincerest thank you to Jorg, without whom it wouldn't have been such a magic :) ;) 

When I arrived, somewhere half past 5 p.m., I heard Tilo singing 'ich vermisse jener Freiheit die einliebende nicht kennt, doch vermisse ich die Liebe die einliebende emphaengt', singing along to something being sung at a sound check happened with me for the first time ;D Activists, now my friends, told me that Tilo tried for quite some time to sing This is the night, but failed all times at the fast paced beginning of it ;D This is why we didn't have it, I guess xD :P Anyway. Our balloons were already safely tuck into packages, hearts and masks put into decent packs to be distributed before the concert, and the girl whom I asked to print the instructions (because, of course, epic girl Nina has an epic printer that finished off the ink right before I started printing them, and there were no such service nearby my place) was somewhere on her way. Everything seemed to be fine. that is: seemed

Of course nothing went fine xD The sound check got really late, and as the time got closer and closer to the start the more frantic we became. Especially your humble narrator, for the girl who was supposed to print the instruction got lost somewhere, so I started smoking and running to and fro with desperate urge to solve that problem. I recall circling between the people who gathered there, quite a few of them, in a messerschmitt fashion. In the end it turned out that the girl got a corrupted file, once she answered her phone, so I gave a run around the venue in search for a printing service. Thankfully I found one, but there were too few instructions anyway. As a result, we got something like 15 minutes to distribute everything, but, truly, it was less than that time. People were veeery friendly in taking our things ^^ ^^ ^^

Actually, we were supersonic and were able to distribute everything in 5 minutes or something.  ;D

And now, finally, we were able to breathe. Even though somebody added some grey hair to my head, because I saw different instructions on seats, without our flash mobs with balloons and hearts, and that gave me a start and an idea.

Well, after my previous concert in Ekaterinburg last year, I sort of expected the concert to start later than appointed :P :P :P So, while we waited, I, with a bittersweet feeling, listened to my beloved Anathema and its Release song, watching other people using that opportunity to take pictures in front of the stage, with the drums at the background. Well, once Release finished, I suddenly understood that I'm a slowpoke and shall better take a picture, even though I'm not the one photogenic. Well.... xD

Once I asked Lessja to take a picture of me and we came up the stage, I had an idea to make a more interesting picture, making a TADAAAAAAAAM gesture towards the harlequin on the drums. But since I'm an epic girl xD who were cursed in childhood for getting into all sorts of epic situations, right the moment I did that gesture LIGHTS WENT OUT AND THE MAGIC BEGAN. So... here's my dark photo proof.  ;D ;D ;D

And we greeted the band with masks! At first people were slightly reluctant, and then I got a bit scared Tilo wouldn't see them before people put them down, but! Everything worked out just fine ^^ ^^ ^^

Some pics...

magic, magic, magic... and then I hear the opening notes of Der Kelch der Liebe, turn my head towards the organisers and public and see that nobody picked up hearts we did for that song!!!  ;D So I clutched mine, called out to Lessja and had a really great opportunity to see how people start doing something seeing others doing it! It was like a spread of fire, white heart fire. So the hall went aflame with white hearts, trying to move in tact with the music! I wished so hard that Tilo and the band would feel the love streaming from people towards them! "Und wer fragt nach mir und wer will mich hören?
Und wer sieht mich an und wer spricht zu mir?" we screamed with out hearts "ICH!!!" :) ^^ ^^ ^^

:) This was a magical experience... Seeing Tilo smile was a honey to our hearts :)

When Anne sang her wonderful apart, there was a different flashmob -- very beautiful soap bubbles brought by girls from Russian LacriWelt :)) At first I were concerned a bit, because saw some people not happy with that, but everything went fine and it was veeeeery beautiful and Anne was sooooo shining!!! ^^ ^^ ^^

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

For Duerch Nacht und Fluet we had red and white balloons to play with... the idea was to make it look like a stream of water ^^ ^^ ^^ well, at least so I thought of it xD Seeing people enjoying themselves so much and the band smiling and all that made me almost JUMP with happiness!!!!!!

And the most wonderful moment came from the audience completely unexpected for us!!! Some people started bursting their balloons and it resulted in sounds as if there were fireworks!!! I almost cried of happiness, it was such a spontaneous magic, be that person blessed who came up with the idea first!! Here's a video of that precious moment stored in my memory:
http://vk.com/video-78842370_170260608

some pics...

This must have been A.u.S....

Tilo, piercing our part of the hall from the dark xD

This must have been Verloren.... painful to look...

A happy Tilo and Revolution flag ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

;) exchanging glances ;)

Rote Sinfonie... All the red shades of it :)

And here I recall counting for the proper moment for me to run for the banner xD because, of course, everybody got so absorbed that I had to come and remind them ;) :) And which means... it was nothing less than PURE MAGIC :)

It said: Wir sind mit euch zusammen und wir wollen es für immer sein. Omsk wartet auf euch.
which is We are together with you and we want this to be so always. Omsk is waiting for you.

;) And then, of course, nobody let the band to go!!! We had our encore ;) :P

Well, and just some pictures, starting from a partial me on the right corner xD I'm just the walking epic photographic unluck, I knew it xD

With some very important people to me, those activists, those enthusiastic souls!!

This is my personal favourite xD

Marvellous Anne ;)

Tilo and Anne with our wonderful newborn fan club Lacrimosa Siberian Fan Club (LSFC, remember this abbreviation! ;) xD)

;) :P

And when they went, we also went out the venue to drink some tea, imagine our surprise upon returning -- I even ran!!!! -- to see them still standing there and giving autographs... but then everything ended, and we lastly signalled to their minivan from Lessja's car. So that was the end for me, I was brought home with the banner, and now it is safely given to the girl who wanted to keep it :) She promised to hang it on her wall :))

P.S. I thank Lessja and Tanya for the pictures, as well as others whose pictures I might have fished out of our album. And the photographer, of course, but his credentials are on the pics :) :P And he didn't fit me fully anyway, so.... ;D >:( ;D :D :D :D

P.S.2 I regret being so over emotional that I couldn't come up and talk neither with Tilo nor Anne. All I could was watch and absorb, and since this time nobody needed my help...  ::) ;D :D ;) Our cool girls also presented our gift to them, but shhhhh :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 08:27:39 by WalkAbout »

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
Thank Nina you for all These wounderfull Pictures and your beautifull Report. I hope for that you enjoyed the concert very much with all your hearts. :) I miss Lacrimosa very much and I hope I can see them next Year.
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Dear Nina thanks for sharing your beautiful impressions and photo with us!! is so wonderful to read your experiences  ;D Tilo and Anne looks so good (as always) and people looks very happy, I'm glad for you! :) 
All the photos are amazing, but this one is Epic!!  ;D ;D ;D

I think those meme faces perfectly represents your feelings at that moment!! so cute ;D

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Thank Nina you for all These wounderfull Pictures and your beautifull Report. I hope for that you enjoyed the concert very much with all your hearts. :) I miss Lacrimosa very much and I hope I can see them next Year.
I am very glad that you liked my report :) Yes, we enjoyed the concert, and I guess I can go as far as to say that everybody who attended enjoyed it :) I really hope you will be able to see them next year, I wish you this from all my heart!

Fannie, I'll pass your impression to the author of that meme picture ;) She will be delighted, I'm sure xD 

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
It is long, it is mostly about nothing, but if you're interested, here it is ::) ;)

During this Tour Lacrimosa heared an applause of lots of gobbled up balloons,
saw a lake of lilies, a fest while the Revolution and hundreds of white birds flying
in the crowd ; they here happy with a sea of red paper planes and an ocean of not
less red balloons – and they saw a night sky beneath their feet...

17/10/2014
Tele-Club, Ekaterinburg

First thing you need to know about any concert on a Friday's evening (and if there's no other adequate way to get to the club) is – preorder a taxi in the very morning. That's the lesson I've learned very, very well. That was the reason that there were not so many people in Tele-Club when the show started, and some of them wrote afterwards they arrived just when Schakal started.

Btw, here's our set-list :

Well, thanks to an unexpected snow and long traffics, I arrived at 18:45 and a show started almost in time (that means at 19:10 or something like this), so I really didn't have a lot of time to distribute the stuff for flash mobs we've prepared. I don't remember how did I get in the building, don't even remember how did I met our LacriWelt ladies (hello and thanks for organization of flash mobs to Cat, Anastasia, Julia and Tatiana), I was so-o-o in a hurry! I found myself just when I was saying again and again to different people in different places of club one phrase-of-my-evening : "Good evening, would you like to participate in our flash mobs?" I think I smiled and said it more than 50 times to 100 different people.

"Good evening, would you like to participate in our flashmobs?"
"I already do".
"There are another ones, take this please, and this... Do you have this?"...

or :

"Good evening, would you like to participate in our flashmobs?"
"Yes of course!"
"Then take this this and this, please"...
"I wanna participate too!"

And so on, and so on, running around like a crazy...

THANK YOU, those lo-o-ots of people who supported our ideas with smiles and enthusiasm and made other people around you want to participate, too. You made me smile sincerely and happy.

Also, I want to say a very, VERY GREAT "THANK YOU" to people who I’ve never met before in my life but who came to me and asked something like : "Hey, do you need a help with distributing all this stuff?" THANK YOU, guys, you were amazing and another reason to smile. You helped a lot.

As I have already mentioned, there were not so many people from the very beginning, and in one moment, I was desperate 'cause I still had lots of flash mob-stuff in my hands and all the people around who agreed to participate already had theirs. But then the Intro stared and nothing else mattered – I've returned to my place to enjoy the concert.

It was my first Lacrimosa concert, and I can surely tell you – it was the best concert I've ever been at. I know it sounds like a cliché, but I am here to say truth and nothing but truth, so yes – it was absolutely marvelous and unforgettable. It was so amazing and I was so IN it, that I almost forgot that I have a camera on my phone. So here is just one video I've made – Lichtgestalt, for my own reasons I needed this very song to have on my phone Live, and some blurred pics, thanks to an "excellent" camera, lol.

Lacrimosa - Lichtgestalt (Live Ekaterinburg 17.10.2014)

Our concert began with a colourful "hello" to the band – with a lo-o-ot of glowsticks on Komet. Sorry for a sound on videos below, I don’t know what they did with it.

Lacrimosa 2014 Ekaterinburg Teleclub live 02

Not many at all, people were so loud (hey guys who growled after every song "LA-CRI-MO-SA, LA-CRI-MO-SA", thanks for standing right behind me, my poor ears were almost dead after your screams ; btw in the end of the first part somebody from the other side shouted them "shut u-u-up", and that was somehow funny. They didn't, if you wondered.). So, the concert continued, and we were waiting for Kelch der Liebe to transform our audience to a lake of lilies, you can see the result right here, and if it really looked at least half that magical and lifted a mood of a band, hours of preparing were worth it :

The only lily I have after the show – and the last one^^

Full report : http://weburg.net/gallery/797

Full report : http://ekaterinburg.vibirai.ru/galleries/lacrimosa-1334855

And a video (oh gosh, dear Anne, I regret I was standing on the left and I couldn't see your cute smile while you were watching this flash mob ; thank you, a person with camera for we all can see it now) :

Video from the russian social network VKontakte.

A small flashback : actually, my Double Feature Tour began long, long before a real tour began. It began with the first announcement of Irond and Herr Wolff, and I started to think about how to welcome Lacrimosa on the Ekaterinburg show, and I killed at least 6 ideas because some of them were clichés, some were unrealizable and for some I said from the very beginning : "Oh no that's stupid, NO-O"... And then the origami idea came to my mind and it was somehow (in its original, not final version) referring to that awesome flash mob from Moscow with roses, so I wrote, "what if we make some origami flowers?".. Yes, it was wonderful to make it, huge, huge amount of white lilies, and I want to say another THANK YOU to Anastasia – for adding me and encouraging, to all the people who helped making lilies: Anastasia, Julia, other LacriLadies, Svetlana and people about who's help I don't know.

I don't know why the audience started laughing – and I think a bit confused talking about "time to refresh" Tilo, and it was cute how he started to search for other actions we could do while a 15 minutes pause, like smoking or taking a beer in a bar :D

All in all, the concert was so emotional, and Tilo, Anne and our wonderful musicians were so good this time (as well as all the others in the Tour, as YouTube says). I was really glad to hear Tränen der Sehnsucht live, it was one of the most desirable songs on this tour (I think now I need just Ein Hauch von Menschlichkeit to be completely happy ;D). And the evening went to its end, and I just want to say a little more about Revolution song. I mean, you can watch it here :

2014.10.17 Lacrimosa Live in Yekaterinburg (TeleClub) - 09 Revolution

and on these photos :

and Cat, I still remember you were filming it so I'm waiting for your video as well ;)

It was fun to get these confetti out of our hair after we made this small fest ; it was beautiful to tears and to laugh to watch it – here and now, live, standing right under this shining rain and watching the band smiling so wide. LacriWilt girls, it was an amazing idea, thank you again. I didn't expect, when I was reading about it, that it'd be SO good... It was even better.

Then there was the first Encore, and it was great, just – just great. And Tilo, traditionally, made a photo of the audience :

and they played Krasnodar and Irgendein Arsh, and it should've been the end... actually, I guess, everyone from Lacrimosa and the crew supposed it to be the end, bu-ut not the audience! Crazy people, we were standing there, watching how the lights were off, how a guy from the crew started to disconnect the instruments... And one person somewhere around asked : "But wait, what about Copycat?" – so peeps agreed very soon that it was wrong – not to hear Copycat tonight, and started shouting "COPYCAT! COPYCAT! COPYCAT!", and I swear they wouldn't stop even if it took 10 minutes. Fortunately, it was just a one or two, and Tilo was back on the stage – no ideas what the band was thinking at that moment, but the audience was CRAZY and HAPPY to see them again on the second and not planned at all Encore. And while the instruments were connected again, Tilo was talking to the audience and to Anne, and it was somehow like this :

"I have no idea what song you are talking about. Anne, do you?"
"No, I don't. I cannot hear them. Which song? No, I don't".
"COPYCA-A-A-AT",
– the audience exploded, so-o, we had our Copycat, and i guess, it became our Ekaterinburg tradition – to ask for an additional Copycat that isn't on a set-list ;D

Here are two videos, from this Tour :

and from Revolution Tour with 1,5 song :

During the Double Feature Tour Lacrimosa heared an applause of lots of gobbled up balloons, saw a lake of lilies, a fest while the Revolution and hundredes of white birds flying in the crowd ; they here happy with a sea of red paper planes and an ocean of not less red balloons – and they watched a night sky beneath their feet. This Tour was exceptional for both sides – and that's why it was so amazing. It was a "Double Feature" in every sense of these words – from two parts of the concert to two shows at one moment : their – to us, and ours – to them. Our love to them.

To end this report right, I want to say some more "thank you's" :

to LacrimosaFan.ru – for the genius and very touching idea of linked banners in every city of the tour. Ours was containing : "Heute hören wir euch und spüren, wie sich die Welt ringsherum ändert. Moskau wartet auf euch" [eng. : "Today we hear you and feel how the world is changing. Moscow is waiting for you"]. For making this idea to come truth – THANK YOU, Taris and others, from all my heart.

to JP – I thought it is right to say an exceptional thanks for coming down from the stage and playing a part of Copycat down there, right nearby the people. That was fun… that was awesome!

to all the people who came and made the right atmosphere in the club – thank you all, I saw you, I talked to you, you are great.

and, finally,

the most important THANK YOU – to Lacrimosa, to your music, this unforgettable, touching, full of emotions concert and your kind words. There wasn't any chance to say it personally – but I hope next time you will have a less intense schedule of trains and plains and I could tell it to you – thank you for making this evening so magical – and come back soon.

...and, of course, thank you, the person who's still reading this lo-o-ong report for your patience ;D ;D

That's it. It was nice to share my emotions and parts of this evening with you.

Marina.
Marina.

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
And, Nina, thank you for your report. It was interesting and it was fun to read about Nsk concert and see it with your eyes ;)
Marina.

Lessja Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
  • Je cours. Tic et tac mécanique.
Totally love the report of our lovely WalkAbout)
And I am really glad that you've posted the Epic Picture  ;D
We should not conceal out true feelings and be shy of them  ;) I can say I was almost numb and breathless and couldn't  remember any language I used to know before, even my native one.
During the show it was like in different reality where the music was not only a sound but it was material, it touched you, it could stroke or struck you, and it was obidient to Maestro's hands movements.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 11:49:42 by Lessja »
Cats like us got a whole 'nother scene/Our own little walk talk and song (c)

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
Thank you Nina for your warm words and wishes. :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

veresk Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • L'univers est en crise
What I forgot to mention is - Lacrimosa has a very very good lights on their concerts, seriously, ones of the best I've ever seen.

And another flashback : part of our confetti is still in Tele-Club! It was so sudden to see it there (it's even in toilets! ;D ;D), I was smiling like an idiot remembering these moments of Revolution again *__*
Marina.

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
What I forgot to mention is - Lacrimosa has a very very good lights on their concerts, seriously, ones of the best I've ever seen.

And another flashback : part of our confetti is still in Tele-Club! It was so sudden to see it there (it's even in toilets! ;D ;D), I was smiling like an idiot remembering these moments of Revolution again *__*

As far as I know Lacrimosa always use their own lights on all concerts they played. An yes, it`s totally cool! ^^

About confetti - You know I found it everywhere I could - at my home, all hotel rooms and train compartments, bags and luggage, in my clothes and hairs during the tour  ;D
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!

yes, this confetti was with us in all the hotel rooms we were staying at, no idea where did it come from but seems we were bringing it with us somehow... XDDD

and Tanja, is right about train compartment, we were packing it into small bags for each person's use while in the train, it will remain there forever, I think... ;D

Arkana Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
  • Find what you love and let it kill you...
and Tanja, is right about train compartment, we were packing it into small bags for each person's use while in the train, it will remain there forever, I think... ;D

Yes))) so called 'Party Hard'  ;D
The time has no power over heart full of love, soul full of faith and music full of senses.