Author Topic: Random moments in pictures  (Read 91626 times)

Victim Of Ritual Offline ar

• Newbee
  • Cynical, Critical, Victim of Ritual.
Antw:Random moments in pictures
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 05:24:57 »
I will share with you a very important picture (the picture of the picture tho! haha) This was a present my best friend gave me, we are not only 3 but, I remember that day with a huge smile on my face, and for the friend's day my sistah gave me this portrait with a phrase I always ALWAYS repeat to all of my friends 'true friendship never dies' and I have this portrait in my room and it always makes me smile, I love my folks, my friends  are just... my life

True friendship never dies!. And have no money, but I gave you that portrait because you (and mel) are sooo important to me. I am grateful to have met you. VIVA EL REY!
::Pandemonium::

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 16:51:23 »
True friendship never dies!. And have no money, but I gave you that portrait because you (and mel) are sooo important to me. I am grateful to have met you. VIVA EL REY!

Gracialcielo sistah! ^^ Friendship is the best gift you, crazy girls, could have given to me
★ Leave a trail of Magick wherever you go! ★

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 19:19:08 »
I took this photo when I went to a doctor with my brother, I found 'the pink panther' picture on the wall and it passed me on good energies tho! I liked it xD

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 01:53:09 »
And because I am an egoselfish bastard(? I post all the pics I want in my own topic (?) HAHAHAHA

Here my feet & my fave place to meditate and relax while listening some good metal ;D

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2013, 05:19:56 »
No, you're definitely not an egoselfish bastard (how did you even comprise such a phrase, I wonder ;))! ;) I LOVE your topic and your pictures, especially the last one, it is so peaceful!

I'll try to post pics here as well ;)
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2013, 18:02:36 »
Here is some random building that I've passed by when going to a concert this weekend... Little white lines in the sky are falling snowflakes.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 00:44:10 »
Such a gorgeous building!!  ;D

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013, 07:25:40 »
No, you're definitely not an egoselfish bastard (how did you even comprise such a phrase, I wonder ;))! ;) I LOVE your topic and your pictures, especially the last one, it is so peaceful!

I'll try to post pics here as well ;)

LOOOL I comprise such a phrase because it's obvious; I'm a f*ckin' bastard thoooo!!! hahahahaha!! I am glad you like the topic ^^

Here is some random building that I've passed by when going to a concert this weekend... Little white lines in the sky are falling snowflakes.

Snooooooooooooooow ♥ !! I've never seen snowing such a beautiful pic, hun! ^^

Well I had to edit all the afternoon long yersterday because I am collaborating with a metal radio programme and I did an interview with an amazing american symphonic metal singer named: VK Lynne

(the links of the interview in case someone is interested in, are on the topic 'YouTube Videos')

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 17:34:49 »
Well, then, this is my random pic:

On night I was going to the theater, and I spotted this place, our Palace of Justice (had no idea how to translate it, we call it Palacio de Justicia o Tribunales), and I took a picture of it!

Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 03:29:08 »
@Rajel: Tribunales, I've passed by there the last time I was in your city =) sounds familiar tho xD!

Well, the bastard (me) will leave you her random pic of the day ^^

My place on Earth \m/

(the ring is not the 'Baphomet Pentacle' it's just the Pentacle, but the camera has the mirror-effect, not satanic stuff over here ;) )

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 19:21:48 »
Was just working on a translation with my laptop, and then I realised how beautiful this corner of my bedroom looks...with those wonderful light purple walls and lovely pictures in there :p:p:p:p

†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 20:18:53 »
oh, Christina, I just love your corner! I like the color of the walls and the composition! Is the flower real?..

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 22:50:26 »
Wow Christina! your corner looks lovely indeed ;D

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 04:23:37 »
Was just working on a translation with my laptop, and then I realised how beautiful this corner of my bedroom looks...with those wonderful light purple walls and lovely pictures in there :p:p:p:p

Lovely!!! And that flower, it's beautiful!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Lorena_89 Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2013, 23:21:35 »
@Christina WOW! You're a true fanatic! I don't even have a corner like that with Tarja's things at all, lol! I have all the band's members' signs I guess in a folder I don't even remember LOL, and the rose, I like it I'd prefer it in purple too gothic for me, but it is cool your corner! Horns up!  8)

Seems Christina inspired me to find one of the most beautiful gift I've received this month, one of my best friend sent me Tarja's boxset and ... My soul is FULL OF COLOURS now more than ever

I'm living with colour everyday...