Author Topic: Lacrimosa at ARTmania 2013  (Read 2536 times)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
Lacrimosa at ARTmania 2013
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:24:14 »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Few of my thoughts after the concert:

I am here, right in front of my long awaited dream … Just few more minutes to go … My heart is beating faster and faster … as I am very close to the place where, with bright white letters I can read: Lacrimosa live on stage!!!
I am here, under a dark grey sky, with my soul full of light, waiting… … under the beautiful, warm raindrops. One by one, big and heavy, the balls of water make their way to the ground… and then, a whole army of little rivers falls down over me … over us…
Right now, dear sounds pour into my ears, dear silhouettes are here, in this magic place … and the dearest one is coming!!!! I’m in the middle of these people, all like one, with all our souls illuminated by the same light, standing right now in front of us!!!
Singing and crying and laughing like crazy, we receive the shinning love and the incredible energy coming from the stage …
The heavier the rain, the bigger the brightness of our light! The magnificent beloved Lichtgestalt is in front of us, blessing the air with the perfect music!
One by one, extremely powerful, energizing us or deeply touching our souls, bringing us higher and higher, on a very special level of emotion, here are Ich bin de brennende Komet, Alles Lüge, Alleine zu zweit, Not Every Pain Hurts, Verloren, If the World Stood Still One Day, Ohne Dich ist alles nichts, Weil du Hilfe brauchst, Ich verlasse heut' Dein Herz, Der Morgen danach, Irgendein Arsch ist immer unterwegs, Liebesspiel/Fassade3, Rote Sinfonie, Revolution, Stolzes Herz ... maybe not exactly in this order ...
Lacrimosa leaving us breathless moment after moment ... the rain, the thunders, the lightnings ... we are all experiencing an unique, absolutely special, unforgetable  night!!!!!! Everything is sooooooooooo intense, emotion is all over in the air ... pure love, pure devotion ... from the both side of the scene!!!  I’ve never thought something like this is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:30:44 by A Elena »
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
Antw:Lacrimosa at ARTmania 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 08:28:13 »
We weren't able to take many pictures because of the rain.

I've already posted this link on my facebook page, but I'll post it here too, for you to see more and more beautiful  pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.534120196642003.1073741846.128329323887761&type=1

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:05:41 »
Thank you very much Elena for your wounderfull and amazing Impressions from the Concert at Artmania. It´s good to know that you´d enjoy this evening very much. And thank you for These great Pictures.  :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 10:56:44 »
Ohh, what am emotional review! I am happy to read that you had such experience! I am sure the concert was really special :)

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 11:47:31 »
Elena thank you very much for sharing your impressions, in a so poetic way! I believe it was above wonderful atmosphere!!! Leaves me speechless!
Greetings from St.Pete

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 16:53:18 »
Thank you Elena for the nice review and the pictures.. looks for sure like a very unique experience.. :) I was there in my thoughts the whole day and evening..and many others too I guess and we were with Lacrimosa in our unofficial Revolution Lacrinight! Happy to hear it was another good experince for you! :)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 18:00:19 »
Great review Elena :) thanks for sharing your extasy feeling it's clearly felt in your words hehehe :) happy to read you exeprienced such a magical night!!
When you can dream it, you can do it!

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 19:35:53 »
Thank you, dear girls, for reading my words!  :) I wish you all were there!

NuWoLa Offline mx

• Forenfreak
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 21:31:17 »
Oh Elena! I'm so glad for you, I can feel the emotion in your words, you'll never forget this experience! Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Ich warte auf dich! 

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 22:36:26 »
Elena, thank you so much for such precious review! :)
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 23:42:23 »
Dear Elena! thank you so much for share your breathtaking impressions  ;D

Inessa Vinter Offline ru

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2013, 07:41:48 »
again expanded its collection of photo...  :-*
Ich bin der Saft in deinen Adern Und Tag für Tag durchströme ich dein Herz...

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2013, 10:49:01 »
what an amazing and emotional review  :)  feels like being there  :)  thank you^^
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 13:33:04 »
Thank you, Elena, for the nice review.  ;D
All these feelings...
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

the_komet Offline ro

• Newbee
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 12:44:33 »
Magic night!!!! This is the night!!!

Before that Lacrimosa is coming for the first time in Romania just planned to come to a concert in Gemany. It was the greatest joy of my life, a dream come true when I learned that you will come in Romania. The second time, after only two years you returned to Sibiu, this year, after five years ago will see the third time. An unforgettable evening, even if it rained, I did not feel no drop! You were great, i still dream at that night with you. We could not take pictures with you and I did not knew I was a session for signing after concert, but I enjoyed every second with you ... in first row... tears of emotion throughout the concert ... I hope you will come back soon in Romania. Your music gives me a reason to be happy every time I'm sad. I love you so much that exists in my life with your wonderful art.
Please.... come more often in Romania!!!! We love your music ! Thank you for the amazing show at ARTmania, this is art!

https://www.facebook.com/andreea.stuparu.5/media_set?set=a.10200638273382519.1073741836.1330737466&type=3