Author Topic: Some Impressions of Bolków's Castle Party 2013 and Poland  (Read 10814 times)

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
Antw:Some Impressions of Bolków's Castle Party 2013 and Poland
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2013, 20:32:08 »
They're so cute :D
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2013, 22:41:12 »
So cute gothic families!!! ;D

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 13:04:09 »
super report! thankyou...got little time to reply but...
so nice to see all your familiar faces...

and that bondage play just cracked me up lolll

sorry i mean nothing bad...they are cute..but they looks like from a wild west scene  XDDDDD

not a bdsm.....XDDD
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 19:22:08 »
And I took a second look to see why your picture links don't work...I think you directly link to images from baidu,  which they forbit a outer link to other sites,  You may need to first upload to Lacrimosa forum media to get url to display them..btw very beautiful photos!  And btw I hate that I cant use my laptop to input chinese ....
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2013, 19:47:09 »
Obviously the band is very popular in Poland, when they sing, lots of audience sing together. Quite a few songs have beautiful melodies, but unfortunately I do not know what's their name.
Does anyone here know what's the famous songs of the band?

Oh yes, you're a very good observer, they are extremely popular gothic band here. They've been introduced in a very well-know radio auditions from the late 80's and early 90's by Tomasz Beksiński (son of a famous polish artist) - the son committed suicide and the father has been murdered... really sad story. Those auditions were very popular and they also made Lacrimosa famous in Poland.

My favourite songs by them are: Werewolf, Fatherland, Bela Lugosi's Dead, Elizabeth, Ten starý dům se rozpadá, Justina and London After Midnight. But all their songs are very good, you should check the whole discography :) I've seen them only once in Wrocław (my favourite Polish city btw.) but they play here quite often as our neighbours so I can't complain :P

And I loved reading all those impressions. I'm glad everyone had fun in Bolków. And although I was not there with you I am proud on behalf of other Polish people that this festival has been organised so well :)
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

sinolethe Offline cn

• Newbee
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2013, 12:40:40 »
They've been introduced in a very well-know radio auditions from the late 80's and early 90's by Tomasz Beksiński (son of a famous polish artist) - the son committed suicide and the father has been murdered... really sad story. Those auditions were very popular and they also made Lacrimosa famous in Poland.
My favourite songs by them are: Werewolf, Fatherland, Bela Lugosi's Dead, Elizabeth, Ten starý dům se rozpadá, Justina and London After Midnight. ... ...
Thank you for such a attractiv and sad story, and all information about the band! I think I will find their CDs later  :)

And I loved reading all those impressions. I'm glad everyone had fun in Bolków. And although I was not there with you I am proud on behalf of other Polish people that this festival has been organised so well
Yes, very good organised Music Festival, I like the time in Bolków and want to go again next year.
Btw, Poland is very beautiful land, I have many photos of Poland, I will upload them later :)
Man lebt und läßt leben.

sinolethe Offline cn

• Newbee
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 18:21:11 »
Beautiful Poland:
In lots of cities of Poland the bus main station is very close to the main train station, so traveling in Poland by train or by bus are all comfortable way to get from city to city.

My travel route is:
Warsaw(A)-3.5 hours by train-Kraków(B)-2.5 hours by bus-Zakopane-0.5 hours by bus-Tatra National Park-Morskie oko(C)-Kraków-5 hours by bus - Wrocław(Deutsch:Breslau,E)-1.5 hours by bus -Bolków(F)-from here you can go to Prag(G)or Dresden(H).

A. Warsaw
You can see the whole city from Wisła river:

Warsaw old town:

Holy Cross Church, the heart of Frederic Chopin was immured in a pillar of the Church:

Chopin museum:

Łazienki Królewskie:

Statue of Chopin

B. Kraków

Wawel:

Main Market Square:

Morskie Oko:

Wrocław:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 18:31:45 by sinolethe »
Man lebt und läßt leben.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 23:28:29 »
Beautiful Photos!! thanks for sharing ;)

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2013, 14:18:56 »
sinolethe, thank you !!!  :) :) :)
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2013, 18:03:00 »
I love your photos sinolethe very very much. Even though I've been to all those places you managed to capture their beauty on photos so that they look even better than in real life ;D Great job ^^
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

sinolethe Offline cn

• Newbee
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2013, 10:51:11 »
I have a pair of eyes which can find beauty. Fannie, Elena & lacrima_mosanium, thanks all of your kind words  :D
Man lebt und läßt leben.

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2013, 12:40:09 »
Sinolethe: Your pictures made me consider going to poland for one of my next vacations.. I was in poland for the first time in my life now for the castle party and if it hadnt been for Lacrimosa I wouldnt have thought of going there.. but I was positively surprised of poland while being there and looking at your pics really made me want to see more.. its not far from me either since Im living in germany. Thanks for sharing the pics!
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2013, 13:46:57 »
Sinolethe, I've shown your pictures to my parents. We love them.

I always say that I'll have to work hard after graduate. I'd love to know the world.
Europe has many beautiful places.
You showing Poland, Tilo showing Italy... two places that I never thought about visiting.
I'm considering them now.
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

sinolethe Offline cn

• Newbee
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2013, 20:45:02 »
Next year I want to go to Poland again for the Castle Party.
Fernanda Alves, Annieheaven, if you go to Poland, I think I can give some tips of traveling in Poland  ;)
Man lebt und läßt leben.

Offline cn

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2013, 18:35:14 »
shoot!  i cannot see those pictures with my crappy computer........ but i see the post in tieba,  it's very nice indeed! thank you for sharing!