Author Topic: new fansite channel for Lacrimosa launched (in chinese)  (Read 1018 times)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
Worked for this since two  months ago and plan to launch it today, for Tilos birthday

Name: Lacrimosa Douban site
Adresse: http://site.douban.com/210801/
Intro: Douban is a big community for movies/music/band/art/books etc in china, douban sites provide possibilities of large amount of photos, and therefore good for products presentation.
And is possible to add fans, as well as website function (even got fans before i launch it)

feature 1. All Lacrimosa related products translated and presented
feature 2: proper photos/videos ...as you know...for the fans...more sns functions
feature 3: Learning German with lyrics i put them under this site as it's easier to edit.

that's ..basically it

so with this i wish Tilo a nice birthday and hope all of you will have fun in Poland  :)

and all the nice friends I met because of Lacrimosa...hope to meet you soon one day as I miss the fun time with you a lot  :(
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

Offline cn

• Forenkenner First Class
Antw:new fansite channel for Lacrimosa launched (in chinese)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 13:20:30 »
i like the word "launched", feels so professional hahahaha
the site is useful and easy to find old pic and interviews <3
i am quite looking forward to the language course! seems learning german through lyrics it's the only effective method for me TvT........

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 15:09:49 »
That's all beautiful ideas, Sha! And I'm sure it required a lot of hard work... Well done! :)
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 19:00:48 »
Thank you all! I just hats that I made so many updates including German course but cant connect my laptop online and also not able to transfer data by now...have to think of solution
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust