Author Topic: Castle Party 2013!!!!!  (Read 9814 times)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
Antw:Castle Party 2013!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 19:05:25 »
Not really a concret plan but roughly quite update

10.Juli I leave from here to Dresden and join Mozzie and rest perhaps, 11 leaving for Poland, the rest of days I stay with Anastasia and Julia (if it works out) 
And...I think...agree with Mozzie...12th is the party day so the whole day there, and i hope to have fun with you there  ;D ;D and so happy that so many Lacriweltians there  ;D ;D ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

sartre Offline tw

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 18:34:15 »
GOOD NEWS

I find a gut ticket from Dresden to  Wroclaw,
so 50% i can get there XD
but i can only Departure an 12. Juli (from Dresden),  so there cant any problem in between  happen,
otherweise i cant an Time there,

And, i am not sure, how many Bus form Wroclaw to Bolków drive ( i hore there are many, but not sure)
and how lange take es,anyone know that?
i fand in Internet only a few info

**********weil meine Englisch so schlecht, schreib ich in Deutsch noch mal****
ich habe eine günstige Fahrkarte von Dresden nach Wroclaw gefunden,
so 50% möglich kann ich dort erreichen,
aber ich kann nur an 12. Juli abreisen,  die Zeit ist sehr Knapp.

Andererseits habe ich einiges Problem,
ich weiß nicht wie vielen Bus von Wroclaw nach Bolkow fahren, ( ich habe gehört, da gibt vielen) und wie lange dauert.
In Internet kann ich nur wenige Information finden, so es wäre nett, wenn jemand schon etwas gefunden hat und mir sagen kann :) 

Liebe war vergagenheit, Traum ist in Zukunft,ich bleib nur in gegenwart

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 19:39:49 »
There's plenty of buses that go from Wrocław to Bolków, you can check the most popular polish site for travellers and see for yourself that there are at least 2 or 3 buses per hour:
http://www.e-podroznik.pl/ (available in both English and German)

Some buses take a longer route so you need to look at the time of the journey - 1h 20min is the fastest ;)

I wish I could go but I've got my summer practice as usual and it's impossible for me :/ It's even more hearbreaking because so many LacriWeltians are going to be there :'(
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 19:51:34 »
There's plenty of buses that go from Wrocław to Bolków, you can check the most popular polish site for travellers and see for yourself that there are at least 2 or 3 buses per hour:

Some buses take a longer route so you need to look at the time of the journey - 1h 20min is the fastest ;)

I wish I could go but I've got my summer practice as usual and it's impossible for me :/ It's even more hearbreaking because so many LacriWeltians are going to be there :'(

I checked this page for getting my tickets but the system never allows me....maybe is because it's still a while since July? I am afraid because I'd like to have the tickets already in advance, but I've told that I could buy them directly in Wroclaw....
†  Lady Malina †. Minister of Gothic Sensibility

sartre Offline tw

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2013, 21:50:38 »

thank you very very much !!!
and dont be sad(hug)

@LadyMalina
me either,
but whatever.....we know the bus are there  :P

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2013, 22:04:43 »
There's no need to book the tickets so far in advance, especially that the timetables will probably change a little for the summer time starting July. I usually book tickets 4-5 days in advance for my trips home that are much longer and are between two big cities but in case of travelling from Wrocław to such a small city as Bolków and considering the fact that there's one every 15-20 minutes I wouldn't bother and just buy it when getting into the bus. And I'm not even sure if there is a possibility of booking tickets for so called "suburban transportation" 'cause people from Bolków and all the villages that are on the way use it every day as a way of getting to work in Wrocław, it's almost like if you were trying to book a ticket for subway ::)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2013, 23:08:11 »
There's no need to book the tickets so far in advance, especially that the timetables will probably change a little for the summer time starting July. I usually book tickets 4-5 days in advance for my trips home that are much longer and are between two big cities but in case of travelling from Wrocław to such a small city as Bolków and considering the fact that there's one every 15-20 minutes I wouldn't bother and just buy it when getting into the bus. And I'm not even sure if there is a possibility of booking tickets for so called "suburban transportation" 'cause people from Bolków and all the villages that are on the way use it every day as a way of getting to work in Wrocław, it's almost like if you were trying to book a ticket for subway ::)

Oh, thank you!
Then I am not worried anymore :) I will reach Wroclaw from Praha the 11 th ^^. I did not know that this is an urban way of transport, and I was quite surprised when  we got the bus tickets Praha-Wroclaw so easily in advance but could not get the Wroclaw-Bolkow...Now I understand why ;)
btw, a pity you cannot do it :(

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2013, 23:56:38 »
I hope you all enjoy it...

Unfortunately going to Poland would cost me 1 year of hard work (without spending any money) and I have bills to pay :(
It's veeeeery expensive. I'll miss it. Unless I win in the lottery...
We, law treinees in Brazil, are not valorized as we should. We win some lawsuits and the only thing we receive for them is a "Well done" while the lawyers earn all the money. So I will stay here and I'll be curious to read about your impressions.

"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

sartre Offline tw

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2013, 15:56:14 »
well. i cant found a Hotel in  Bolkow right jet,
but maybe i dont need  it XD who knows
i see many either,
maybe we can together Party or something til the first Bus to  Wrocław ,
otherweis, there is a small small Town, i dont konw if man really something in Night found...

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2013, 13:22:28 »
I hope you all enjoy it...

Unfortunately going to Poland would cost me 1 year of hard work (without spending any money) and I have bills to pay :(
It's veeeeery expensive. I'll miss it. Unless I win in the lottery...
We, law treinees in Brazil, are not valorized as we should. We win some lawsuits and the only thing we receive for them is a "Well done" while the lawyers earn all the money. So I will stay here and I'll be curious to read about your impressions.

Wow, I would be very surprised if anyone from overseas visited Poland only to be on that festival and it seems that you would gladly go if not for the costs... I've got friends who study law, I even shared a flat last year with a law student and it's probably the same as in Brazil, they have terrible problems with doing their applications and work as slaves in lawyers' offices after getting a diploma. If you don't have any family connections you're practically out of business so to speak... very unfair.

well. i cant found a Hotel in  Bolkow right jet,
but maybe i dont need  it XD who knows
i see many either,
maybe we can together Party or something til the first Bus to  Wrocław ,
otherweis, there is a small small Town, i dont konw if man really something in Night found...

Is the time of Lacrimosa's performance known already? 'Cause if it doesn't end before 10 P.M. then you won't have any buses to Wrocław and will have to sleep under the stars :P As for the hotels I found one and on the main page they wrote that there are no more rooms in the time of Castle Party Festival, haven't checked any others as I'm not going so there's no point but if you want to sleep in a hotel in Bolków I advise you to hurry with booking it ::)

sartre Offline tw

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 15:43:53 »

Is the time of Lacrimosa's performance known already? 'Cause if it doesn't end before 10 P.M. then you won't have any buses to Wrocław and will have to sleep under the stars :P As for the hotels I found one and on the main page they wrote that there are no more rooms in the time of Castle Party Festival, haven't checked any others as I'm not going so there's no point but if you want to sleep in a hotel in Bolków I advise you to hurry with booking it ::)
[/quote]

Yep!
22:45 - 00:30( or later)
no Chance to left XD

But, I wonder, maybe I dont need to sleep. Pay dopple or more for few hour sleeping maybe not the only way,
I  read, there are two Party til 5:00
I'm not honest party animals
but better than nothing.

I find Mozarts Plan very good, can i come up with :)
but as I said, I'm late afternoon there, I hope I can still find you.

Annieheaven Offline de

• Forenhase
  • Aus d. Koma m. Seele gibt es keine Tür ins Licht
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 16:28:06 »
I find Mozarts Plan very good, can i come up with
but as I said, I'm late afternoon there, I hope I can still find you.

just look for us in the frontrow ;)
"Es ist der Traum der mich geführet und folgen werde ich bis in die Glut!" (Tilo Wolff)

LadyMalina Offline es

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Theatrical disorder
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2013, 19:32:48 »

;D ;)

LUSha Offline cn

• Forenfreak
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2013, 00:09:10 »

;D ;D ;D ambitious

i like it   ;D
Kunst und Lust folgen aus demselben Trieb ->Meine Lust

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2013, 09:45:41 »
Is anybody here who has some impressions from Castle Party?  :)
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.