Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 44044 times)

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2012, 15:20:49 »
Great pictures girls. I hope to one day have one like these myself ::)

Stjarna - I couldn't stay after the gig in Warsaw because I had a train right away and I had to be in Cracow on time. The show was so long that I thought I'm gonna be late for it. If not for a friend of mine who came for me and two of my friends by car and gave us a lift to the train station I wouldn't make it to Cracow on time...

I don't know where you were standing but I was in front row next to a lovely German girl Tina who kept a place for me when I went to see what's going on during the break. I stood in line but there were so many people. Imagine Tilo smiling at you and saying that he has to go when it was your turn. If only one person before me wasn't there I would be the lucky one. I hope they come back soon but it seems that 2015 or 2016 is the closest. But I'm happy I was in Warsaw because the show was much better thanks to the crowds. Believe me, people in Cracow woke up on Stolzes Herz when Tilo said this is the last song. During the rest of the show (which was 2 encore songs) people were clapping and jumping but before only some girls in the first row on the left were having fun, me in the 2nd and two guys on my left. After the break I couldn't get to my previous place and ended up in between 4th and 5th row - it wasn't nice of the people whom I asked that I'll be back and they promised to keep my place safe but in the end they didn't. Warsaw rocked, Cracow... not so much when it comes to the people.
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

LuNa Eclectica Offline mx

• Forenkenner
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2012, 15:44:40 »
@lacrima_mosanium: Thanks for sharing the setlist ::) .... just missed a song and is verloren :(. Another big surprise is that Tilo is playing guitar. :-*

I think there are too many songs and I love, I just hope that when the time of the presentations are well LATAM.

@Jenn Tilo here a video of guitar playing. Wonderful!

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2012, 16:05:24 »
Yeah, same here. I think I missed Verloren the most as this was the Revolution Tour after all. Not Elodia or any other album but Revolution! so there should be this one instead of Ohne Dich ist alles nichts for example. 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2012, 16:17:00 »
Yeah, same here. I think I missed Verloren the most as this was the Revolution Tour after all. Not Elodia or any other album but Revolution! so there should be this one instead of Ohne Dich ist alles nichts for example.

Oh no! Anything but not instead of Ohne Dich:'(  ;D
Of course, it is just my personal opinion ;)

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 19:35:31 »

When I saw the setlist I thought the same! Where's Verloren? It's my favourite Revolution song!

As to keep your place in the front row: you were sitting? Because keeping a place there, if you're standing might be imposible!
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Alex Neverhood Offline

• just registered
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 19:38:36 »
Dear lacrima_mosanium,
I understand how you feel about the concert in Warsaw, I've been there too and in the break left the concert hall too late (in 10 min.) so I saw Tilo in 2 meters in front of me but couldn't get close enough to have his sign and to talk to him ;-( He soon had to go and play the second part of the gig.  15 years had passed since I heard his songs firstly and started to dream of meeting Lacrimosa in reality.  Can you imagine that?      I and my friends have made a long way from Russia to see Lacrimosa alive and all emotions from that performance and exciting atmosphere covered the fail with authograph. So don't give up because you may see them a bit more often than we, the russian fans :)
I tried to make a lot of videos in full lenth so let me offer you as compassion the video of the one of the songs you would like to have most of others - just tell the name of the song and I'll check if it has been recorded in full, ok?
Maybe it will help make your low spirits a bit higher, hah?

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2012, 19:56:09 »
Thank you everyone for your stories and photos!! Highly appreciated. ^^

Maria, sorry you didn't get the chance to directly meet the band but at least you were in front row. :) There will always be next time as Lacrimosa tours Europe a lot!

Dul: @US fans hahah .. hi hi..  *slowly falls into sinkhole*

And I saw warsaw photos the other night and noticed this: Very strong resemblance to your avatar, Miss Lacrimosa_Mosanium. XDD :P

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2012, 20:49:54 »
Dear lacrima_mosanium,
I understand how you feel about the concert in Warsaw, I've been there too and in the break left the concert hall too late (in 10 min.) so I saw Tilo in 2 meters in front of me but couldn't get close enough to have his sign and to talk to him ;-( He soon had to go and play the second part of the gig.  15 years had passed since I heard his songs firstly and started to dream of meeting Lacrimosa in reality.  Can you imagine that?      I and my friends have made a long way from Russia to see Lacrimosa alive and all emotions from that performance and exciting atmosphere covered the fail with authograph. So don't give up because you may see them a bit more often than we, the russian fans :)
I tried to make a lot of videos in full lenth so let me offer you as compassion the video of the one of the songs you would like to have most of others - just tell the name of the song and I'll check if it has been recorded in full, ok?
Maybe it will help make your low spirits a bit higher, hah?

Such a pity we haven't met, if I only knew we could make some kind of before-party, maybe next time? ;) I had exactly the same situation. I was afraid that I'm gonna loose my place in the 1st row in front of Tilo and no one was screaming that he came out or anything. If only someone told us but no... I decided that I have to go pee and it was 10 or 15 minutes after the break started. Thankfully my new German friend Tina offered to keep the place for me. Maybe you saw me when I was asking Tilo for just one photo and he said that he has to go? That was so heartbreaking.

I've recorded 5 songs (3 in Warsaw and 2 in Cracow) but I'm missing my favourites from this setlist: Halt mich, Alleine zu zweit and Feuer. Did you manage to film those? I was too busy jumping and singing on these three to even think about taking my camera out xD

When I saw the setlist I thought the same! Where's Verloren? It's my favourite Revolution song!

As to keep your place in the front row: you were sitting? Because keeping a place there, if you're standing might be imposible!

Mine too, and after the gigs I must say that the second is Revolution :) As you can see on the photo below we were not sitting xD I kept my place only thanks to this beautiful lady in the middle as I mentioned it before. I wish I knew more than her name and whether she's on the forum or not. Tina, if you're here, reveal your identity! ;D But in Cracow I was in the 2nd row and after the break I ended up in 4th or 5th (the borderline wasn't that clear). 

ansthsia Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I was searching for such photo today because I saw two photographers taking photos of the public but I found only this. I'm impressed you recognized me :D

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 20:56:18 by lacrima_mosanium »

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 00:03:40 »
Stjarna and lady_in_red: Very cute photos!!  ;D ;D

It's my favourite too!!  ;D but maybe Verloren isn't in the setlist because it's lost!! xD  ;D

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 00:11:26 »
Fanny LOL ;D

Maria : Tina is one of the Lacriladies from the Schattenspiel special show in WGT!! :) I do think she's got an account here but doesn't use it that much :) and you look great on the pictures!!!
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2012, 02:29:19 »
cool pictures you got there :) really nice! Also the one with Tina ^^ she's indeed one of the Lacriladies :)

So gonna share my impressions of tonight and will do so now that it's fresh in memories even if I want to sleeeeeeeep!
A blast... a bless... a little bit crazy... but more than amazing!
For the first time in my life I think, no actually the second time, I realised that my patience isn't endless... but the waiting was worth every sec! Once the door opened to the concerthall we tried to make it to the front row as to my opinion things just really get that extra when you stand there you have more feeling with the entire stage with what's happening up there and you feel the response to your own emotions more clearly. Anyways, that's how I sense it. When it started all I thought was "omg, is this real? omg I'm on a lacrimosaconcert...omg this is not real someone pinch me!" but it was real alright. They were getting on stage and luckily we didn't have to wait so very long for Tilo get on neither, a blessing for all the waiting of before hahaha :) as usual I tried to look everywhere but him a bad habit and as with every bad habit difficult to undo yourself off... instead I focused a bit on Henrik's guitar for as far as that was possible as he was quite hidden behind the keyboard (but my guitarhero was there and I just had to look him in the eyes :)). What I liked aaaaaa looooot was that Tilo talked a lot during the show and as difficult as it is to focus on what he says because even when he just speaks he sings; I caught some words of him tonight on stage right before "Weil du Hilfe brauchst" started that hit me straight in the heart in a positive way more than he can possibly ever imagine ... it put me in such an emotional shock that I had to fight my tears hard the song(s) after (mèèèh dann bin ich halt die kalte Belgierin die nicht gerne vor anderen Leute weint) It was also due to the fact that the second part of the show started with Refugium a song that goes through and through live even more than on disc; shivers down my spine and somehow gone from this planet... the song after was then "ich verlasse" a song that haunts me day and night since I heard it the very first time... all together it took me some time to get over the huge emotions it evoked ... you know the saying "things won't ever be the same again" well things won't ever be the same again after tonight. Anne looked amazing, was amazing, sung amazing, performed amazing... Apart tore me to pieces and well awesome lady she is; girlpower I'd say :) I screamed my voice out and then I recalled; fuuuuuu I have an audition on Friday "shut up Kitty" but as it seems it's just a natural reflex to scream like a mad when you're experiencing Lacrimosa live ... well my voice is already back :) and now I'm going to prepare for a short night of sleep tomorrow I'm leaving Vienna and ... I'll thank God specially for tonight. Because some things you cannot explain, they're said but somehow not said, felt deep in the heart in your soul and you just know that it changes the rest of your life at that very moment... how eyes can say what words could never do.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2012, 03:31:11 »
Kitty: thanks for share our impressions!! I'm glad that you enjoyed the beautiful show! ;D

[ I'm afraid that a band playing for over 20 years now may eventually split up (oh God, please don't) and I might never see them again.
But why do you think that? ... I've heard some comments of this kind about Lacrimosa, and that scares me!  :o

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2012, 09:13:03 »
Your relation is great Kitty, I shared the same feelings just 2 days ago. It's still unreal for me. And not looking at Tilo when you're right in front of him is hard indeed. I tried to look more at Anne and the bassist but most of the time it was Tilo I was looking at xD In Poland Weil du Hilfe brauchst was dedicated to Tomasz Beksiński who made Lacrimosa popular in his radio show. Even though Tilo and Anne never had a chance to meet him personally because he commited suicide in 1999 (and Lacrimosa's first gig in our country was 2 years after that) but he said whenever they visit Poland, they think about him and what he did for Lacrimosa to have so devoted audience.

But why do you think that? ... I've heard some comments of this kind about Lacrimosa, and that scares me!  :o

Fannie, it's not that I'm thinking they will. It's just one of my biggest fears... everyone has some :-[

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012, 10:29:34 »
In Poland Weil du Hilfe brauchst was dedicated to Tomasz Beksiński who made Lacrimosa popular in his radio show. Even though Tilo and Anne never had a chance to meet him personally because he commited suicide in 1999 (and Lacrimosa's first gig in our country was 2 years after that) but he said whenever they visit Poland, they think about him and what he did for Lacrimosa to have so devoted audience.

Oh my... such a sad story, I've dropped some tears =(

... And I have to say, Im very glad to read all these reviews, stories and everything (it's like being there!). Just keep writing =)
Out here the good girls die

Alex Neverhood Offline

• just registered
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2012, 14:32:43 »
Lacrima_mosanium,
Such a pity we haven't met, if I only knew we could make some kind of before-party, maybe next time? ;)

You know, dear Lacrima_mosanium, it seems to me we both did have a little talk with you (correct me if I'm wrong)! Do you remember, before the concert started you asked two boys of somthing but they could not give any answer as they were Russians and did not know English at all? I stood just near them, turned around and saw you and told you that if you wanted tell anything to them so you might apply to me for translation, and you agreed:)) Was that girl you? I had a black-red shirt on and glasses and we stood in the first line on the right side of the scene, opposite Anne Nurmi. I'd like to talk to you and discuss anything :) Do you live in Warsaw? Would you come to us, to Russia for a day or two to see our LAcrimosa fans that visited this gig on 23/09/12 ? It would be great!!!

"Maybe you saw me when I was asking Tilo for just one photo and he said that he has to go? That was so heartbreaking."

Yes, I remember clearly that pity moment and saw you there and the crowd which didn't want to desperse... and our best hopes crashed into pieces :((  I think the guy with light hair who pictured with Tilo was the last lucky one and he stole too much time.....

One of members in our fan-group (group-mate) Julia told me before the gig that she had been dreaming of seeing and picturing with Tilo since she heard LAcrimosa music at the first time. It was the dream of her whole life!!! During the song "Ohne dich ist alles nichts" Tilo suddenly went to our side of the scene and SAT DOWN ON EDGE OF THE SCENE JUST OPPOSITE JULIA AND WATCHED RIGHT INTO HER EYES!!!! I stood straight behind her and was either shocked and greatly impressed as well as was Julia!!!! Julia told me later that her heart started to beat so loud and fast as it could jump out of her chest :)) This is one of the most increadable moments of the evening and we will keep our memories for many years!!!! We both felt that Tilo looked straight into our eyes!! I recorded all this song on video and this pretty moment too for good and lovely memory!!! By the way today we gonna meet with Julia and maye watch this recording together to recall so sweet and recent memories :)) I also made a number of fotos from the gig, but the professional ones look better as they were made from the first line.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I was searching for such photo today because I saw two photographers taking photos of the public but I found only this. I'm impressed you recognized me :D "

You see, Lacrima_mosanium, in this picture I recognized another girl-fellow from our fan-group, on the left edge of the foto, her nickname Evangelina Krammen (Alina) and I stood behind her :) Thanks for this wonderful pix!!! But you look so excited in this picture and your eyes are filled with happiness and joy, that's great!!!

"I've recorded 5 songs (3 in Warsaw and 2 in Cracow) but I'm missing my favourites from this setlist: Halt mich, Alleine zu zweit and Feuer. Did you manage to film those? I was too busy jumping and singing on these three to even think about taking my camera out xD

Lucky you are, LAcrima mosanium, I have "Alleine zu zweit" and "Feuer" in full lengh, but the size of files is too large so you can send me your personal e-mail in my inner messege service here:)

Generally in 1998 I prepared self-made video clip on song "Mein zweites Herz" as Lacriomosa didn't make oficial clip on this song at all. I used only two video-cassette recorders and my analg videocamera :) After that I translated 6 songs into Russian and ann interview after "Elodia" was released, for russian unofficial Lacrimosa fan-site :) I'm a translator.

P.S. Everything was so exciting that day and night When our mini-van was coming back to the border with Russia and we all were happy and full of unforgettable impressions and emotions, and everyone in the fan-group thought of happiness and how sometimes it is needed too little to have it - just to see the favorite artists, fans and performance.......
It was surprizing but late at night on the radio sounded a beautiful song with the following words in refrain: "It's amazing, it's amazing, it's my heart sing......"  So soft and tender femaile voice..... It was a great pleasure to listen to it in the night......

Best wishes to all Lacrimosa fans all over the world!!!

Alex Neverhood