Author Topic: Revolution Tour Impressions  (Read 44038 times)

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
  • Para desahogar el corazón...
Antw:Revolution Tour Impressions
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 19:04:42 »
I feel a little out of place, suddenly. Everyone love the setlist but me...  :(

I like those songs, but none of them are in my favourites list. I was expecting other songs, actually.
But of course, as a friend said a few hours ago, I'd love Lacrimosa's concert even if Tilo decides to sing 'La cucaracha'.
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 21:53:14 »
I think Feuerzug is the one I'd kill to watch live the most.. My god it's a great tracklist!

+1 !!! :D :D :D i am SO glad it's on there XD
And the whole setlist is pretty awesome, all my classic ones plus so many of the new CD, and its length is awesome tooooo :D my only regret is that there isn't This is the night :( :( :( but maybe it will change a little from concert to concert??? *hopes very much*

Also thanks for sharing setlist and videos... but i'll be watching only the first for now U.U

LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

lady_in_red Offline pl

• Forenfreak
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 22:51:21 »
This concert wat a total madness, lasted about 3.5 hours, with a 0.5 hour break in the middle of the gig. I really enjoyed it much, most of my favourites from Elodia were played, I was very much impressed when Tilo played the piano, and guitar ^^ Omfg.

Jenn- unfortunately I have only this one video because honestly I didn't want to waste my time on taking pictures or making videos. It seemed for me quite uncomfortable because I was dancing, jumping and screaming for the whole concert (: I often just can't stand still while listening to L  :D And, by the way, the quality of my camera's filming is really poor... but all in all it is still some kind of souvenir.
And yes- Tilo was playing guitar in a few songs during that show but these moments when he threw his arms across the piano and started to play were much, much more impressive...

Remember our 2-hours waiting behind their bus, to get signs and photos? ;)  But finally, they came :D  Our friend, who took these photos, told me, that no later than tommorrow evening, he will send me all of these, so I will post...
I stll can't believe, I hugged Tilo! :) And Anne.... :)

"sighs" Want another concert!

Big plans...Big hopes....

lacrima_mosanium Offline pl

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 23:42:18 »
Oh, unlucky me. When Tilo was signing CDs and posing for photos with people during the break I was very far in the line and when my turn came Tilo said that he has to go because the show is long and they won't be able to finish on time. I hoped that maybe today in Cracow I'll manage to get that photo I dreamed of but no - they didn't come out at all! There were only some passes for the band's friends. Why Tilo? Why??? :'( I've been waiting for these gigs for so long and despite what you wrote on facebook this surprise signing during the break was only in Warsaw in the end. Very unfair for the people who went only to Cracow.

Another huge disappointment of today's gig. Copycat was on the setlist which I managed to get today (the one from yesterday was a picture I took with permission of a girl who got it) but they didn't play it :o Bizzare... the rest of the setlist was exactly the same so you can expect that the whole tour will contain these songs.

If someone is interested in the sound of this concert version of Ein Hauch von Menschlichkeit I have uploaded it on facebook.
"The mediator between head and hands must be the heart." - Thea von Harbou

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 00:19:59 »
Sorry, the 24th September show is already over?  :o what time is it there?

Dear, I'm so sorry about your disappointment. Was it the first time you saw them on stage?
There are things that seem to be unfair... Like, why this surprise here and not there.. But we have to understand that when it comes to fanatism, evrything is unfair... simply because it's irrational. You should think it's unfair for US fans that they could never see Lacrimosa in their country... and you can even think it's unfair that the cleaning lady at Tilo's studio is sick of listening to his songs...
I can't comfort you for your desillusion, all I can give you is this rationalization of the facts. Facts are sad. But hey, at least you got something ;)

Btw, thank you for the vid. This version is pretty different, and I like it a lot ;)
Hugs!!

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 00:22:24 »
I feel a little out of place, suddenly. Everyone love the setlist but me...  :(

I like those songs, but none of them are in my favourites list. I was expecting other songs, actually.
But of course, as a friend said a few hours ago, I'd love Lacrimosa's concert even if Tilo decides to sing 'La cucaracha'.

Rajel, this forum deserves a "Like" buttom just to like your comment.

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 01:39:52 »
Severdul - No, it was my 3rd time seeing them and not even once got a chance to have a photo. In 2009 I got autographs from both Anne and Tilo but they were separated from us by some kind of barrier and there was no such possibility to get to them and have one. 

And speaking of fanatism - there were no such excesses that someone was jumping on Tilo or screaming when he came out. People were calm and stood in line. That's why I just don't understand the band's decision. And I am disappointed because they wrote this on facebook few weeks back: My dears, this goes out to the folks from Poland, the Czeck Republik and parts of Switzerland and everyone who joines the concerts not speaking german! Well, after revealing the tracklist of "Revolution" let me tell you reasons why this tour is called "Tour: Revolution"! This time we enter the stage without any supporting act for the first time (in Europe)! Reason is that we are playing an extra long show plus it will be devided into two acts! And between the two acts you might discover kind of a surprise! Well... there was no surprise in Cracow... :/

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 01:42:59 »
You should think it's unfair for US fans that they could never see Lacrimosa in their country... and you can even think it's unfair that the cleaning lady at Tilo's studio is sick of listening to his songs...

Rajel, this forum deserves a "Like" buttom just to like your comment.

And another 'like' button for yours, too, haaaaaa!!! Now I can imagine the cleaning lady at HoS studios thinking: 'oh, please, no, not stolzes Herz again!!!'...

Ok, a new idea for Lacrimosa's next visit in argentina: let's try to teach tilo 'la cucaracha'...
Al na taakor natúa, al tishkaj et hatikváh... Hashiveni veashuba el haaretz hatováh...

Hanajash Offline ar

• Forenguru
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 01:47:29 »
Severdul - No, it was my 3rd time seeing them and not even once got a chance to have a photo. In 2009 I got autographs from both Anne and Tilo but they were separated from us by some kind of barrier and there was no such possibility to get to them and have one. 

And speaking of fanatism - there were no such excesses that someone was jumping on Tilo or screaming when he came out. People were calm and stood in line. That's why I just don't understand the band's decision. And I am disappointed because they wrote this on facebook few weeks back: My dears, this goes out to the folks from Poland, the Czeck Republik and parts of Switzerland and everyone who joines the concerts not speaking german! Well, after revealing the tracklist of "Revolution" let me tell you reasons why this tour is called "Tour: Revolution"! This time we enter the stage without any supporting act for the first time (in Europe)! Reason is that we are playing an extra long show plus it will be devided into two acts! And between the two acts you might discover kind of a surprise! Well... there was no surprise in Cracow... :/

I understand your dissapointing, I wouldn't be happy, either... Here in Argentina we're lucky. We had already two special intimate (I don't know if that's the correct word) concerts, followed by a meet and greet. And the last we had was for only 160 people. Wich meant that there was time for all of us. So, yes, I understand: if I went to a concert expecting that, I'd be dissapointed.

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 02:07:18 »
Maria! Thanks for sharing the set list and your impressions!  ;D seems like it was a beautiful concert :3
And about the set list I love it!! because I didn't expect to hear songs like Tränen der Sehnsucht or Ein hauch von menschlichkeit in this tour, so is very exciting for me know that I will hear these songs live!!  ;D ;D and that extra large show O.O oh my God!! 27 songs!? really!?  :o SO GREAT!! I can't waaaait for Latinamerica tour!  ;D ;D ;D

I stll can't believe, I hugged Tilo! :) And Anne.... :)

"sighs" Want another concert!
Oooh Lucky you!! ^^  ;D

I'd love Lacrimosa's concert even if Tilo decides to sing 'La cucaracha'.
That would be so funny! xD but I would love it anyway  :)

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 03:05:26 »

But hey! I always thought that that was more important than photos. Last time I could meet them, we were lining to get our autographs, and most people used those precious little seconds to take a picture with them. The last thing I was thinking was where my camera was!! All I had in my head was: hear them now, see them now, share this time with them now, 'cause no photo is going to give you this moment back to you.
You might have some pictures or not - the bottom line is, you were there and that truth stays in your heart forever. Pictures get lost, hard-disks get formatted, facebook goes down.. :P

:)

And speaking of fanatism - there were no such excesses that someone was jumping on Tilo or screaming when he came out. People were calm and stood in line. That's why I just don't understand the band's decision.
I didn't think so. Actually I figured the people from Poland would be as respectful. Things can get nasty in South or Central America.. but European culture is so different.
Anyway, I'm happy this was so, even though it wasn't enough for them to spend a while with you :(

And I am disappointed because they wrote this on facebook few weeks back: My dears, this goes out to the folks from Poland, the Czeck Republik and parts of Switzerland and everyone who joines the concerts not speaking german! Well, after revealing the tracklist of "Revolution" let me tell you reasons why this tour is called "Tour: Revolution"! This time we enter the stage without any supporting act for the first time (in Europe)! Reason is that we are playing an extra long show plus it will be devided into two acts! And between the two acts you might discover kind of a surprise! Well... there was no surprise in Cracow... :/

Well, I didn't know that. I understand your disappointment. Maybe it wasn't their fault..
At least you got the 3-hour long show!! (And I'm not only saying this because the longest the better  - I also remember extremely painful hours of waiting for the support bands to finish... :P)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2012, 08:35:34 »

I'm sorry you're so disappointed... but know that whatever the reason was that this didn't take place in Cracow was not to hurt you, don't take it personal! Maybe it was not possible due to organisation or something or he/they just didn't feel like it which is in the end understandable seeing touring and specially such long shows must ask a lot of energy from them. They are alone and how many people were there demanding some precious attention from them? It's not only difficult to deal with when having a huge crowd that doesn't stand still, but I think always seeing the crowd remains the same. It's not selfevident in my eyes that they do this... but I understand your disappointment of course!! Just try to think of the great moments you had during the concert :) it's really worth a lot on its own already.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

• First Forenkenner
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 10:20:13 »
Kitty, Severdul - thanks for your words, it made me feel a little bit better. I don't want to be mad at my favourite band or anything. The person who told us they won't come out and will allow only people with passes was their manager. And today I read on facebook that they did came out. But I have no idea when and where 'cause I've been waiting for over an hour after the show and still there was no sign that they would, bodyguards and everyone from the staff said the same thing over and over again: "They're not coming out." Ahhh... now I'm angry at myself :-\

Of course the photo is not that important as is talking with them and I had that chance before. But well... it would be such a great memento to have it on my desk. And I'm looking for a chance to finally get it since 2005. They have been in Poland in 2001, 2005, 2009 and this year. Taking that under consideration I will have to wait for another 3 or 4 years. That's what makes me sad. I'm afraid that a band playing for over 20 years now may eventually split up (oh God, please don't) and I might never see them again.

Anyway... I'm waiting for a relation from the gig in Vienna girls :)

Stjarna Offline

• Staff Forenkenner
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 12:45:44 »

And that's our impressions from ... monday actually, because it was after hours of waiting in freezing cold temperature. But when they came out... everything has quickly changed into a warm atmosphere and amazing meeting like an old friends with hugs and smiles and all that stuff :) . I'm really shocked, it was my second meeting with L and I am still impressed how great people They are!
Lady_in_red- yessss I remember hugging talking and FREEEEEEZING :D And the smell of their supper after the concert :D But that kind of meetings are always worth every "suffering";)
Lacrima_mosanium- I understand what did you feel then but don't worry- I'm pretty sure that they will record a lot of albums in the future and during their tours you'll be able to talk with them and take pictures of you and Lacri together :) The most important is you saw them live on stage for 3 hours!!
I knew before the gig that Tilo will be meeting with fans in merchandise between those two acts but I didn't want to go there at that moment because that crowd was pretty terrifying and honestly- sometimes people (not all of them of course- I don't want to affront anyone who was just waiting patiently for his time) were like animals. it's a shame but I observe this kind of situations always on many concerts in Poland :/ Fanatism is a sickness ...
There is always a chance to meet them behind the bus but it demands a lot of patience and time. It wasn't so long meeting like in 2009 when those special tickets allowed us to go on backstage (but it was quite unfair- I was really lucky to have one) but it was more intimate(only a few fans left) and brought a lot of good feelings.

"Nie allein Ich will immer bei dir sein ..."

lady_in_red Offline pl

• Forenfreak
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 14:38:49 »
Posted this in another topic, but should have to post it here, so I am doing this :P

Big plans...Big hopes....