Author Topic: 10.July - our Monarch Birthday!  (Read 7224 times)

10.July - our Monarch Birthday!
« on: July 06, 2011, 07:55:11 »
Light day of LacriWelt, our Lichtgestalt's birthday is sooo close....  

Feel free to share this poster on your national LacriForums, clubs, communities,  
let  every Lacrifan to know about this celebration - and join us...

LONG LIVE, DEAR TILO!

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 08:09:20 »
I was honored to be able to participate. Working with such team was a joy, I want to thank all the people too, you are so amazing!
Great thanks to you, Caroline, for giving the opportunity to take part in the preparation of the project. It was a pleasure to work. :)

Looking forward very much to attend the celebration night, to listen to the albums and to feel together with you all, and to congratulate our dear Monarch! :D

schwarze Seele Offline de

• Major Forenfreak
  • Draußen dreht sich alles nur im Kreis
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 08:29:07 »
Thank you lux for your lovely information. And I hope that we have a great time to listen the Lacri Albums with all people who loves lacrimosa and to celebrate Tilos Birthday.  :) I´m a bit sorry that I couldn´t help you at this Project.  :)

Dark greetings from Minister of Black Roses.
Grüße aus der Unterwelt.

Anita schwarz und weis Offline ru

• Major Forenfreak
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 08:34:19 »
I'd like to continue to thank my dear Lacri sisters and brothers!Thanx to dear mommy Caroline,who found some strenghts to realize the things we wanted.I thank Her for her crazy and wise ideas,for her kicking us when we were lazy ;) Thanx Her for spending so much time on our project and giving us an opportunity to take part in such a great event.And thanx to dear Julchen,Asphodel,Svetlana,Mikhail,Diana,Helen,Anna Petropavlovskaya,Anna Shevchenko and...if don't remember all of us,sorry *склероооз* Thanks to everyone and to all Lacriwelt for having more celebrations :)

P.S.special thanx to Anna Bloodwina for helping me with my own little suprise :)

Stephanie Lamas Offline ar

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Luna-tic!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 08:41:43 »
Such a nice project - I'm so sad to not being able to participate =(

This Friday I'll be travelling to My uncle's town, a little bit far from Mar del Plata, to celebrate my dear cousin Clara's B-day (yeah, her Birthday is the very same day as Tilo's). Of course I'll try to get one Pc with me (the little one) and celebrate a little bit with you =) I have no idea about how long I'll be able to stay, but at least I know I'll do my best to say Hi ^.^

Have fun!!!!!!!
Out here the good girls die

Svetlana K. Offline ru

• Forenfreak
  • from Krasnodar with love
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:46 »
Hello dear!
Oh, I'm so pleased to participate in the celebration of birthday of our dear Сomposer!
And this lovely poster - an invitation - a wonderful surprise! :) In My turn I'll spread this news around the world too ;)
I want to say Thank you for the wonderful idea to ​dear ​Carolina and for this great  project!
Thank you, everyone, who took part in it and will be, thank you for your work!!! I hope, that it will be interesting and fun at the same time! :)

Nachtigall Offline ua

• Forenhase
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 10:28:00 »
Hello everybody!

Thank you so much for the invitation. Very nice poster. I will be glad to participate in this great event. I hope that I will have the opportunity to congratulate our Maestro on his birthday! Many thanks to all the people who put their efforts and their soul to the preparation of the holiday. Thank you to those people who come here to share this evening with us and congratulate our monarch. ;)

Special thanks to Carolina, for her patience and strength. You spend your time and nerves are not in vain. The work done is enormous. Thank you for what prompted and guided.
 ;)

Fearless_soul Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39:14 »
Wow, the poster is sooooo beautiful ! :D I'd like to say "thaaaaaaaank you" to my dear sister Caroline, who was the main generator of ideas and their realisation , and to all who participated in the project ! Big hug to you all, thank you !*hugs*

It's time we got prepared to the party ^^
Minister of Languages and Communication

Marta_Apple Offline ru

• Forenkenner
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 13:38:52 »
Poster is very beautiful. As possible I will join you :)

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 17:19:23 »
Great poster!! Awesome job Maria and everyone else! Looking forward to seeing you all on this celebration. ^^

Maria777 Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 18:04:57 »
I want to thank Caroline for a great work, organization for all this amazing action. Also many thanks to all the ministers and those who took part in this.
Wow, looking forward to that big day when we all get together that would like to congratulate our beloved monarch! And there will be many Lacrimosa and wine! :)

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 18:31:09 »
I'll make all efforts possible to be here for the event=) Thanks to all who worked so hard for it!

Helen Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Try to find me.
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 19:18:15 »
It'll be great day (and nighs)!
P.S.Beautiful poster yes,I agree!
Speak English, dress Italian, kiss French, fuck German, be Russian.

Tyckondrus Offline ru

• Forenguru
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 20:28:25 »
Great work! I am even more disappointed that I will not  you in this night... But I'm glar for all of you anyway. Enjoy & have fun, people!
Minister of Lacrimosa's Musical Archive

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 22:54:23 »
Wowwwww!!!! Thank you very much, Caroline!
I'll be there! :D
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht