Author Topic: Login problem  (Read 3638 times)

Login problem
« on: February 26, 2011, 15:54:49 »
Hello!
I've been having the same problem for weeks every time I try to log in: I enter my username and password (correctly) and press login, but instead of working the site refreshes as if I hadn't written anything. Then I write everything for the second time and this time it works. You see, it's not that I'm entering the wrong password or sth...
I've been ignoring this 'cause it's not that hard to enter everything twice, but now it's really bothering me!
Do you have any idea what could be wrong? I don't think it's my PC 'cause this happens to me in every one I try.

Login problem
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 18:38:02 »
That happens to me when I use Internet Explorer or Mozilla u.u' and it's really bothering because when I finally can log in, all the forums are marked as read and I can't use the option of "view post since last visit" and if that happens I don't read the forum cause I'm too lazy to see the topics one by one xD

Are u using IE? Try to use Opera, that's the best explorer ever :D  :lol:

Login problem
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 18:51:43 »
Hmm I have a similar problem but it only happens at my 2nd attempt to log in. I start re-typing my password and about half way the page refreshes on its own. I'm using google chrome.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Login problem
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 20:57:27 »
well i don't have such problem, cause i have my settings set on automatic log in   :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Login problem
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 21:11:58 »
strange... never encountered that... only when I DO type the wrong password  :oops: ... I think only Matze could give us an answer to what's going wrong there, specially cause I'm also using Mozilla and don't have the problem ...and as you state it's on every pc...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Login problem
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 21:25:36 »
Thanks everyone for the quick replies (L)

I'm neither using IE nor Mozilla.. I'm using Chrome..
 :|
And yeah Zim, it's the same to me: every post gets marked as read so I never get to know what's new :(

Eisesk√§lte Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister of correct LacriLyrics and Philosophy
Login problem
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 21:31:19 »
I'm suffering the same problem from time to time... neither have I found a solution yet... I thought it's just my retarded comp :oops:
Keeper of Tilo's Free Will ;-)

Login problem
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 21:32:30 »
Well that's what I did but then I realized it happened in all computers..

Matze Offline de

• Administrator
  • Forenhase
Login problem
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 13:41:02 »
I tried to reproduce this, but I can't. Neither in Chrome or everything else.

Anyway, there will be a completely new forum software in a while...
---
Hall of Sermon Shop
P.O. Box 12 33
99706 Sondershausen
Germany

Nachtigall Offline ua

• Forenhase
Login problem
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 15:25:00 »
I had a similar problem, regardless of the browser or ISP. I came from different machines. I solved the problem this way: since I have for the safety of my computer's not afraid, I allowed Google Chrome remember the forum page. Now I go to the forum to your bookmarks. No problems for over a month. "Knock on wood. "

Suslichek1987 Offline

• Major Forenkenner
Login problem
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 18:06:37 »
I haven't this problem. Used by Google Chrome.  :D
Come to us to Siberia! A cap a cap with ear-flaps and a balalaika we will present! :)

Login problem
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 19:45:47 »
@Nachtigal that does sound like a simple solution hah. But in my case I do not wish to save my password in my computer so...

Thanks @Matze for checking, I guess I'll have to wait for the next software..