Author Topic: CONFESSION ROOM...  (Read 168271 times)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Reply #5040 on: June 16, 2016, 07:51:07 »
I confess there is a big f*** up mess in my brain right now. It is mixing three different language´s grammar and I feel like I´m not even capable of speaking my mother tongue anymore ;D ;D ;D Everything I say sounds so funny xD not to say a thing about my writing ::)
;D Reading you a bit scares me, as this is what I expect to suffer from when my master studies in France will start...  ::)  ??? Buuuut I'm sure you will adapt and learn how to cope with it!  ;) :D Hugs!
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5041 on: June 16, 2016, 12:56:21 »
;D Reading you a bit scares me, as this is what I expect to suffer from when my master studies in France will start...  ::)  ??? Buuuut I'm sure you will adapt and learn how to cope with it!  ;) :D Hugs!

So you are  moving to Frankreich, huh? Super! 8)  But you know, it´s kinda funny after all ::) wish you much luck for when you´re going through the same  ;D ;D ;D
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5042 on: June 17, 2016, 15:28:09 »
So you are  moving to Frankreich, huh? Super! 8)  But you know, it´s kinda funny after all ::) wish you much luck for when you´re going through the same  ;D ;D ;D
Well, according to the situation -- yes, only certain formalities are left. Thank you! I bet with my typical way of getting into some kind of peculiar situations the luck you wished me would be much needed (but the time spent there will be fun, partly due to this, of this I have 0 % doubt XDDD). ;) Wish you much patience and good vibes! ;) :)
BTW, are you there for studies/work? Probably I will be visiting Germany somewhere mid-September, so if still there, how about setting a meet-up (well, if I go, that is, I need to wait for a decision, it's a science school I would like to attend to, but must be picked up for it by the board first, will know for sure somewhere near the end of July)?   

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5043 on: June 19, 2016, 20:06:03 »
Well, according to the situation -- yes, only certain formalities are left. Thank you! I bet with my typical way of getting into some kind of peculiar situations the luck you wished me would be much needed (but the time spent there will be fun, partly due to this, of this I have 0 % doubt XDDD). ;) Wish you much patience and good vibes! ;) :)
BTW, are you there for studies/work? Probably I will be visiting Germany somewhere mid-September, so if still there, how about setting a meet-up (well, if I go, that is, I need to wait for a decision, it's a science school I would like to attend to, but must be picked up for it by the board first, will know for sure somewhere near the end of July)?

I will be working here for a year. Therefore, we MUST set up a meeting if you come in September! What part of Germany are you planning to visit? I live 28 km away from Münich. I really hope that board makes the best decision for you  :D Thank you for the good vibes! :D

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5044 on: June 20, 2016, 09:01:33 »

I will be working here for a year. Therefore, we MUST set up a meeting if you come in September! What part of Germany are you planning to visit? I live 28 km away from Münich. I really hope that board makes the best decision for you  :D Thank you for the good vibes! :D
Oh, then we will meet for sure, since I'm going for 2 years and plan to travel whenever possible :) If accepted, I would go to Heidelberg for almost a week, not too close to Munich, as the map shows... Anyway, when I learn the results, I'll write you, I want to arrange it so much I think it won't do me much harm to travel for a day further into Germany, it would a be a great joy nonetheless, totally worth the endeavour :) and if not in September, then closer to winter, but for sure :) ;)

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5045 on: June 25, 2016, 21:18:30 »
Oh, then we will meet for sure, since I'm going for 2 years and plan to travel whenever possible :) If accepted, I would go to Heidelberg for almost a week, not too close to Munich, as the map shows... Anyway, when I learn the results, I'll write you, I want to arrange it so much I think it won't do me much harm to travel for a day further into Germany, it would a be a great joy nonetheless, totally worth the endeavour :) and if not in September, then closer to winter, but for sure :) ;)

Oh, that sounds really nice! Ich freue mich schon :D :D :D

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5046 on: June 28, 2016, 14:39:26 »
Oh, that sounds really nice! Ich freue mich schon :D :D :D
Deal! ;)

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5047 on: August 28, 2016, 19:23:45 »
I confess I´m gaining weight :( but the bread and the chocolate here are just so good ::) I´m considering for the very first time in my life to go training

harlequinwald Offline us

• Newbee
« Reply #5048 on: August 29, 2016, 04:13:44 »
I confess I miss this place from time to time :D

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5049 on: August 29, 2016, 12:04:02 »
I confess I miss this place from time to time :D
I confess I'm happy to see you back! ;)

harlequinwald Offline us

• Newbee
« Reply #5050 on: August 30, 2016, 02:17:22 »
My identity is revealed  :-X ;D ;D heheh ;)

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #5051 on: August 30, 2016, 05:27:31 »
i confess i never thought it would come to this ... and the worst part is, it hurts so badly while it confuses me as well ...
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5052 on: September 03, 2016, 01:43:22 »
My identity is revealed  :-X ;D ;D heheh ;)
:P You have to live with it now :P

I confess I must have realised something -- and that something is that duty to others is more than feelings for oneself. 

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5053 on: September 08, 2016, 19:17:32 »
I confess that probably I have been a naive fool.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5054 on: September 16, 2016, 18:44:21 »
I confess that I took too many books from the library  8) but they are cool  8)