Author Topic: CONFESSION ROOM...  (Read 168271 times)

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
Antw:CONFESSION ROOM...
« Reply #5025 on: April 02, 2016, 16:44:53 »
@Kitty I cannot imagine what you and all these people went/are going through. I send positive thoughts and wish there could be comprehension among humans and peace in our world. *hug*
Can't agree more. It is very hard to find words in such situations...
It always looks like a straight line outside when everything is bent inside.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5026 on: April 03, 2016, 07:02:20 »
I confess today I finally realised that everything is as it should be. I have spent enough time chasing ghosts. I hope this time I will forget everything there ever moved me about you. Even if not -- I will trick myself into a belief I did. And as it can hurt no one but me, so it will be, finally, resolved. I am quite used to the feeling, and hope is nothing but a continuation of pain and hurtful self-exposure.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5027 on: April 05, 2016, 11:30:31 »
@Kitty I cannot imagine what you and all these people went/are going through. I send positive thoughts and wish there could be comprehension among humans and peace in our world. *hug*
Can't agree more. It is very hard to find words in such situations...

It's surreal just ... my family and friends were worried about me as I was in Brussels at the time of the explosions and I was like "why are you worrying about me? I'm fine, there are dozens of people/families who aren't!" ... and at the same time I was innerly eating myself because every vein yelled at me I should go to the scene to go and help those injured people as I have basics with me. Of course I know it wouldn't help much, what on earth could one person mean a different. But I sure share your wish that there could just be comprehension and peace among every human on earth ... oh god how much I wish it. All this insane fight and murder for ego's sake... it makes me damn sad. I think such situations are for the entire world a thing they can't really understand... no where on this planet ... I have friends in Pakistan, she got a little baby boy since december, I worry to dead about her every fricking day as she's so much closer to the core of this complex material. And I get so angry with the media you know... blowing up every thing that happens in Europe knowing they hardly mention all those things that happen daily on other sides of the world which have the capacity of ten times the attacks we have to endure... I'm of the opinion that each life that's been taken is one too much ... but each life is equally worthy... I hate the media at the time... so damn much.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Fernanda Alves Offline br

• Forenhase
  • Sprechen ist ein täglicher Kampf gegen die Angst..
« Reply #5028 on: April 05, 2016, 15:00:42 »
It's surreal just ... my family and friends were worried about me as I was in Brussels at the time of the explosions and I was like "why are you worrying about me? I'm fine, there are dozens of people/families who aren't!" ... and at the same time I was innerly eating myself because every vein yelled at me I should go to the scene to go and help those injured people as I have basics with me. Of course I know it wouldn't help much, what on earth could one person mean a different. But I sure share your wish that there could just be comprehension and peace among every human on earth ... oh god how much I wish it. All this insane fight and murder for ego's sake... it makes me damn sad. I think such situations are for the entire world a thing they can't really understand... no where on this planet ... I have friends in Pakistan, she got a little baby boy since december, I worry to dead about her every fricking day as she's so much closer to the core of this complex material. And I get so angry with the media you know... blowing up every thing that happens in Europe knowing they hardly mention all those things that happen daily on other sides of the world which have the capacity of ten times the attacks we have to endure... I'm of the opinion that each life that's been taken is one too much ... but each life is equally worthy... I hate the media at the time... so damn much.

I feel sorry for you and for what Belgium has been passing through. It's hard to live with the unsafety feeling, once you are used to live unworried about it. And the media, it really sucks. We had the option to put France's flag in our Facebook avatar. At the same time, I don't know if you heard about one of the biggest environment disasters of the world, here in Brazil. I think it killed one of the biggest rivers here - YES, THE RIVER IS DEAD! And I don't think I am well-informed about the carnages that happen at Africa, or those Arab countries, like Syria. What I mean is that bad things happen around the world and the media just show the main caracters, while those small ones remain at the corner, bleeding, and no one helps because it's not interesting for the mass people, because nobody cares, despite their lives being so important as ours.

I'm not saying that what happened in Belgium is not important, it is very important, because I'm also afraid. Next August I'll avoid everything I can, because Rio will host a great event and Brazil is not ready to face terrorists. But there are so many people dying for the same reason in non-European countries. This is sad.
"This is my sole prayer for blessing your heart"... ♫

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5029 on: April 15, 2016, 10:29:15 »
I confess I heard some things I probably should have ... simply because they cut open old wounds ... and things were worse than I thought. All I can say is, not my monkeys not my circus.

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5030 on: May 03, 2016, 03:06:23 »
I confess that I hate life from time to time for no reason at all and I would like to see everything BUUUURRRNNN!!!  >:( >:( ;D
We're so full of knowledge yet so empty of understanding

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5031 on: May 14, 2016, 17:34:17 »
I confess, that suddenly becoming 29 y/o, which is almost 30, quite took me aback  :o

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5032 on: May 16, 2016, 03:46:38 »
I confess, that suddenly becoming 29 y/o, which is almost 30, quite took me aback  :o

Hey! Happy belated birthday!!! :D and don´t worry, they say 30´s are the 20´s, right (?)  ;D ;D ;D

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5033 on: May 16, 2016, 19:37:13 »
Hey! Happy belated birthday!!! :D and don´t worry, they say 30´s are the 20´s, right (?)  ;D ;D ;D

thanks! I'm not worried, just... it happened a bit unexpectedly  :o ;D

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5034 on: May 20, 2016, 03:27:08 »
^ ;D

I confess I watched Frozen and I can´t stop singing some freaking songs xD :-[ :-[ :-[

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5035 on: May 20, 2016, 11:41:25 »
I confess I feel blessed ... a bliss ... grateful.

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5036 on: May 23, 2016, 05:41:29 »
I confess it is very tempting to break down. But I won't. Showing one's fragility leads only to more pain. And, anyway, I know why I feel this way, so I know how to deflect this feeling. The only thing I wish, though, is to lessen the grip of feelings storming through me, to somehow adjust my perception, stop living in the world that can cut me like a razor: without warning, suddenly, and with nobody else shred.

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #5037 on: June 05, 2016, 14:17:32 »
I confess that I need some new impressions...

WalkAbout Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5038 on: June 07, 2016, 19:13:56 »
I confess I hope I will be able to rent this studio, so that at least THIS point could be written off my list of immediate concerns.

Liv Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #5039 on: June 12, 2016, 22:15:37 »
I confess there is a big f*** up mess in my brain right now. It is mixing three different language´s grammar and I feel like I´m not even capable of speaking my mother tongue anymore ;D ;D ;D Everything I say sounds so funny xD not to say a thing about my writing ::)