Author Topic: Last seen movie  (Read 45645 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 07:49:42 »
Quote from: "jenny-jen"
Yesterday evening I saw almost the best cartoon ever: The Lion King http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc sooooo wonderful! :o :)

I'm still in love with the "Can you feel the love tonight" part of that movie  :D I really still get cold shivers everytime I hear that song ... it's from Elton John or am I mistaken? ... I remember as a kid I used to ALWAYS sing it  :D together with Beauty and the beast  :D ... when I was playing, running, I was always humming it cause I was (and still am sometimes) terrible with remembering lyrics. but it's amazing I thought it was like  a childhood dream that song ... but I suppose it's something from all times  :D ... and The Lion King remains a wonderful movie :)  snif snif ... told you we should never see this movie together unless we have a bunch of handkerchiefs with us  :lol:  :D
When you can dream it, you can do it!

kali Offline

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 07:53:42 »
I finally watched the whole series of Pirates of the Carabbean  :shock:  although Jhonny Deep was brilliant in them i should have stopped at the first one... :?
"To view ones true self within a mirror would be to flirt with insanity "

Minister of Mirrors :D

Einsamkeit Offline 00

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 09:23:37 »
Quote from: "kali"
I finally watched the whole series of Pirates of the Carabbean  :shock:  although Jhonny Deep was brilliant in them i should have stopped at the first one... :?

I like the second one as well, but mostly for the script...I think they've got some quite good and funny lines :P But the 3rd one is definitely not nearly as good as the first one and I hate it that they're about to make a 4th one... :(

If Tv-series counts then me and my boy are totally hooked on Flashforward at the moment. Okay, It does have it's cheesy moments but the story behind it all seems very interesting and so far interesting enough to keep following it :P
- Kat

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 10:12:13 »
The Pianist- as for me- my favourite history movie. And with my favourite actor was amazing. I like and I can watch everyday this movie. Later was a Katyń- by A.Wajda. And later was movie about John Paul II but not with Jon Voight. It was polish version.

But the best is The Pianist  :D
Tańczący Trumniarz...

kali Offline

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 10:53:23 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
addictive to Dr.Who......that I misheard alarm outside as the Tardis  :lol:  :lol:

who's you're favorite doctor Lu Sha? :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 12:10:35 »
speaking of doctors ... it's not a movie but a series... anyone watches House?  :D I like the fact he's a real mad now  :lol:

kali Offline

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 12:28:30 »
house  :lol:  yeah i like his sarcasm and the way the actor plays him :) i only saw some episodes of the first series it was on tv in romania some time ago.
how many seasons are there now?

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Last seen movie
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 14:26:53 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
speaking of doctors ... it's not a movie but a series... anyone watches House?  :D I like the fact he's a real mad now  :lol:

dr. hooouuuusssseeeee *titipu* myyyy, i love watching this^^
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2010, 16:57:14 »
I'm always going strike with his expressions  :lol: ... didn't see everything either cause it's on sundayevening quite late  :D but I saw it last sunday cause a new season started where dr. House is a patient in the psychiatry and he tries to discover how to fool everyone so that he can just leave and go  :lol:
in a way sometimes very rude but in another way very realistic I can imagine doctors sometimes need sarcasm to survive their job I mean all these problems and such... I believe it's the 6th or 7th season now?
hahaha he sits in a group discussion and then he guesses what all the patient's problem is  :lol: really rude... one  of the patients doesn't speak nor react on anything yet every tuesday it is I believe a family member of friend comes to play piano for her and House asks "I thought she's deaf?" and the woman says but she responds to it, see her head moves to the music and House reacts on it with "mmm, I think it's just because of the beating of her heart that it moves"  :lol: just down in laughter. ^^

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2010, 18:14:11 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
Quote from: "jenny-jen"
Yesterday evening I saw almost the best cartoon ever: The Lion King http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc sooooo wonderful! :o :)

I'm still in love with the "Can you feel the love tonight" part of that movie  :D I really still get cold shivers everytime I hear that song ... it's from Elton John or am I mistaken? ... I remember as a kid I used to ALWAYS sing it  :D together with Beauty and the beast  :D ... when I was playing, running, I was always humming it cause I was (and still am sometimes) terrible with remembering lyrics. but it's amazing I thought it was like  a childhood dream that song ... but I suppose it's something from all times  :D ... and The Lion King remains a wonderful movie :)  snif snif ... told you we should never see this movie together unless we have a bunch of handkerchiefs with us  :lol:  :D

:shock: I also felt in love with that song!!! I even bought the cassette of the soundtrack to hear that song every day :lol:
yes, you are right, I cried a lot ^^

Pirates of the Carabbean is one of my favorites!!! I love the story, the movie, the music, everything!! Just an interpretation from a boy...
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Fearless_soul Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 20:14:22 »
Jenny : Pirates rock !! I love those movies ^^ Though , the second part could be better ...

Today I've watched a wonderful movie - " Coco avant  Chanel " (France , 2009 ) starring Audrey Tautou . I was really amazed ! The movie was very touching , I haven't known that Coco faced so many difficulties in her life ...
Minister of Languages and Communication

Angel_of_Solitude Offline 00

• Forenhase
Last seen movie
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 23:44:47 »
Hey)) I suppose I'm the only person who haven't seen Burton's Alice in Wonderland))
Pirates of the Caribbean.. great film indeed) But the first part is the best and Jack is the most charismatic pirate in the world)) Hope you're agree ;)
The Lion King  - beautiful but so dramatic. :( The least seen cartoon in my childhood :'(
But I love The Nutcracker Prize and Beauty and the Beast) The most romantic cartoons ^_^
And did anybody see "Shutter Island"? Very strange film. My mum was impressed very much, my friends had the same opinion, but I and my father... we couldn't find something that much impressive. Don't know why 0_o Maybe we need to watch it on more time. What do you think about it?
(By the way film "Frozen" made a really great impression and emotions: very scary, interesting but there are some "mistakes" ;) but it doesn't ruin the atmosphere)
"...Und stark ist meine Seele und gewaltig ist das Hoffen..."

Zeake_Asakura Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2010, 00:06:09 »
I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland either. And I'm not gonna watch it :D Also I don't remember what movie I watched last and I I forgot how to turn TV on cause I haven't done it since this January :D So I have utter nothing to say here :P

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2010, 11:24:09 »
Of course Jack is the most charismatic pirate in the world... ever!! :D But yes, there were some things, also in the third, that could be better, a bit overdone but even so I love those!

Yesterday evening I watched Kingdom of Heaven... good movie :D
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Last seen movie
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 15:13:06 »
Quote from: "kali"
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
addictive to Dr.Who......that I misheard alarm outside as the Tardis  :lol:  :lol:

who's you're favorite doctor Lu Sha? :D

sorry overlooked it

here:

cause I like him looking old.....  :lol:

I think this show helped me to overcome my dislike of British accent....

and who's your favourite? ;DDD

-I'm curious to watch clash of the titans..need to find a time to go.....the posters remind me of Scandinavian metal

:lol: