Author Topic: Last seen movie  (Read 45644 times)

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 17:05:30 »
It's fantastic topic!

I'm a movies maniac!

Last what I saw was Changeling with A. Jolie. Amazing and big bow for C. Eastwood! Next was Casshern, Phone Booth, Desperado II (I don't know why because I saw it earlier perhaps thousand) and of course weekend was with Matrix  :D  

And I want to see Vinzent- with Till Lindemann  ;)  near future

(but next weekend will be with S. King)
Tańczący Trumniarz...

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 17:14:18 »
the last movie I've seen (except of Alice  :lol: everyone has written about it, I've said everything already somewhere, as for me, I a d o r e the movie and I think Burton was great again^^), so. the last movie was Cellular (this is the old film, I watched it on TV last weekend). and unexpectedly I liked it very much, especially Chris Evans  :lol: , he is awesome  8) if seriously, this film had surprised me with its story and sceneries, and I really didn't suspect how all would turned out in the end. also liked all the actors casting, Kim Basinger is gorgeous there!
~Minister of Optimism~

A Elena Offline ro

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Ich warte auf dich ...
Last seen movie
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 22:32:12 »
Great, great topic!

The last movie I've watched is "Mongol", directed by Sergey Bodrov. A wonderful, amazing movie! And amazed me the most was the figure of Genghis Khan, which is depicted in a very, very different way! I think I'll try to learn more about Mongolians, as I know few little things...
Noch immer brennt in mir dein Licht

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 22:53:11 »
I also saw Avatar, in 3D and it was amazing! :D

I also like documentaries eg. "An Inconvenient Truth" (saw that a few days ago again) or "Earth" (very beautiful) or those documentaries on nTV :D

And now (because I've done my studies^^) I'll watch "Resurrecting the Champ"
:) edit: well... not yet, I'm too tired :oops: :D
*** Minister Of Smile ***

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 07:54:26 »
Oh I forgot I also saw later than Alice in wonderland actually Saw VI at my sis's place... it became a kinda of tradition to watch those together... it amazes me how they can after all this time still find a plot for those movies... you know master of killing died already three movies long (is it three I believe so)  :lol: and now we found out they're creating a 7th one  :shock: ... and I'm still hooked to the television with these movies ... donno why actually but it fascinates me how they put everything together nicely and how you mostly don't know the endresult up to the final end. Though I must say that when it started my stomach turned spontaneously... they don't need to make more bloody being involved then already is cause I'll stop watching then (my stomach is very weak for such cruelties ^^) But a serie which impresses me much just cause there still is a story to it that "makes sense" where with a lot of other sequels I quite lose it already with the second movie... well besides LOTR that is  :D cause those movies I enjoyed very very veryyyy much.
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Last seen movie
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 14:22:08 »
Saw series *shining eyes*  i just love those  :)  haven't seen the sixth one still *hits her head*

eeeem... the last movie i've seen was "one missed call" yesterday in the evening  :?  i liked the horror a lot, but i was scared after seeing it even more  :?
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 14:54:20 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Saw series *shining eyes*  i just love those  :)  haven't seen the sixth one still *hits her head*

:lol: then hurry up cause next year the seveth will arrive already  :lol:  :D ...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
Last seen movie
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 15:07:33 »
myeah, but i don't know where to get it, my comp strikes when it comes to downloading   :roll:
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Lollipop Offline

• Master Forenguru
Last seen movie
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 01:32:28 »
The last movie I saw was "Clash of Titans" and it is incredible shit. The movie completely made form old clichés like the main hero walking away in the sunset. Dunno why the main hero is so square and looks like typical Navy, though he supposed to be Greek (ancient one xD) Why on earth genies are like trees with blue lantern eyes?! Actually, genies were the best) They had only few cues and all like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRHHH!!!" :lol:  :lol:  I wonder why Hades vomitted at a bad guy and said "Use my power" :lol:  :lol: If all the super powers are transferred like that - thanks, no! I'm okay being just a zombie :D
What I hate about this movie is that they distorted a nice Greek myth. And the squareness of the main hero too:lol:  :lol:

Minister of zombies (nabigaut horribly!) & lollipops

stephanie Offline us

• First Forenmeister
  • Lady Masks
Last seen movie
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 02:16:02 »
Alice In Wonderland the cartoon vesion and the other one :lol:

Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"

:lol: then hurry up cause next year the seveth will arrive already  :lol:  :D ...

really? :shock: I love saw too! :D
Zombie/Minister of: Lollipop's Zombie killer helper & Crazy hyper things.

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 05:38:06 »
Saw was ok but also a bit annoying because I think that the first three or four movies would be really enough... Mostly the continued parts (when the story line does not fit) are not as good as the first part, just done for more and more money :roll:

edit: forget to add that I saw last weekend "The Whole Nine Yards" but missed a little part of the end, but the beginning was good ^^

TAMAR Offline ge

• Forenlichtgestalt
Last seen movie
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 06:56:16 »
Thanks Jenny for the very cool topic, I wanted to post something early, but i hadn't a time. :(

Well, yesterday, me, my sis and my cousin was in "House of Movie" and saw movie by Bernardo Bertolucci (in this cinema is an always some old movies). When we went there we thought, that it's a BERTOLUCCI'S movie and it must be very good movie, but we wrong, it was horrible boring! :(  
..but it's ok. because after this for relaxation, we went in cafe with friends and it was a great evening. ;)
• An Elegant Suicide Is The Ultimate Work Of Art •

NiNo Offline cl

• Newbee
Last seen movie
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 14:50:54 »
i saw last night Sideways, and it's a good argument... but it's too long... and on part of the moovie gets boring.... and i saw it on night, i was tired and at the end, the only thing i wanted to do was sleep.... so... it's good to see it when you're more awake than how i was... and it's good for the ones who wants to learn about wine ;)
Goddess of Death

jenny-jen Offline de

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Minister Of Smile
Last seen movie
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 06:01:47 »
Yesterday evening I saw almost the best cartoon ever: The Lion King
sooooo wonderful! :o :)

Last seen movie
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 07:00:48 »
addictive to Dr.Who......that I misheard alarm outside as the Tardis  :lol:  :lol: