Author Topic: Real X-mas card for you :)  (Read 84089 times)

Real X-mas card for you :)
« on: November 28, 2009, 15:04:24 »
Hey, LacriFamily!

Russian writers have a holy custom: every year we send to each other the REAL X-mas postcards (no type, we write all wishes by our hands):)

And I have a question: do you like that custom too? If we say yes, just put in your post address here (feel free, only the logged members can see this section of the forum, do you remember about? ).

I will send you the x-mas card, I promise :)

And, I sure, many of us will want to do it too :)

P.S. By the way, anybody wanna send the real postcard our Kaiser ? :)

Ksenya_2007 Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 15:39:35 »
Lux Aeterna, can I add some detail to your very good and funny offer?..
Maybe if people here will want to get this card...could we organise some kind of event, action: we will need person who will be organiser and to this person participants will send their addreses. This person by method of lot))) will determine recipient for each LacriFamily-member and will tell this secret by PM. Example:
I send you my address and Kitty *first person I think about for this example))* do it too independetly. You give me by PM Kittys address and conversely, but I don`t know who will make and send card to me and Kitty also. Something like Anonimus Santa.) Hope I explained it clear? :oops:

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 16:07:06 »
eum, no, i won't post my address here :P

we used to do that every year, too but now we send "cards" via email  :lol:  and about sending a postcard to Tilo... well, i do it every year anyway. via email to HoS :P and i write the text from my heart :)  i think it doesn't matter how you send it - real postcard or via email. what matters is your true intention to bring a smile on people's faces :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Zeake_Asakura Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 16:51:51 »
Lux Aeterna
I am touched but I won't give you my address cause I don't like New Year and try to avoid all these gifts, celebrations etc. Sorry.

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 16:54:35 »
That's a good idea!  :D

My postal address will change soon (I get my mail in my office as here on the Gatchina Mainroad we don't have mailboxes yet, the estate is pretty new without some communications like that) :lol:  :lol:  :lol: and if the card comes after we move, I won't be able to get it ((( And I was too lazy to resiater a PO Box in one of the post offices, yet...  :roll: (I think I have to hurry up with it, if I want to get my Lacrimosa watch soon, or else I will have to wait till we change our facility location...)

But I would be very glad to send you a postcard if you PM me your mailing address ))) :D
Greetings from St.Pete

Tajj Offline ru

• Forenhase
Re: Real X-mas card for you :)
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 19:57:16 »
Quote from: "Lux Aeterna"

P.S. By the way, anybody wanna send the real postcard our Kaiser ? :)

I want :lol:

Whither to send a postcard?

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 21:17:06 »
:D LOVE THE IDEA!!!!... I never get mail so  :lol:  :lol: ... I send cards every year... I'll send you pm Lux! *dances around cause Christmas is coming to town*  :D  :D

@Zeake: you don't like Christmas? why?
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Zeake_Asakura Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 21:21:28 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

I don't like New Year's day. What about Xmas, it's not so popular holiday in Russia and I just ignore it usually like Militia's Day or Cosmonauts' Day or smth)

Haha, I'm stupid) Xmas and New Year) anyway I don't care)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 21:26:26 »
Quote from: "Zeake_Asakura"
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"

I don't like New Year's day. What about Xmas, it's not so popular holiday in Russia and I just ignore it usually like Militia's Day or Cosmonauts' Day or smth)

Haha, I'm stupid) Xmas and New Year) anyway I don't care)

you're not stupid  :o don't say that!

I don't like New Year's day either... I love old year's evening...but New Years day in my agenda is equal to annoying much visits... and fake politeness by waaaaaaay to tired family members... but well... I do like Christmas... that's equal to a cosy evening...certainly now I found out that my sis, who first wasn't coming, is coming here the 24th after all  :D ... so cosy dinner with Christmastrees and lights and NO presents (cause we don't do presents that evening) just cosy togetherness *gives a romantic glance*  :lol:  but I respect it when you don't like it  ;) just wondered why... but well you made it quite clear  :D

Ksenya_2007 Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2009, 07:20:33 »
I`ll PM you, Lux, I`m touched by your wish to send cards *hugs*
By the way, we should pay attention on rules of formalisation addresses for international mails ;-)

As for Christmas, inspite of my living in Russia where there aren`t many people celebrate Christmas on 25.12, I used to do it after some years of communication with friends from other european countries and because of greetings to favourite musicians *of course it`s impossible to guess for whom I always send e-mails...)))*
I like Catholic attitude to Christmas, as I see, it`s more day of togetherness and celebrating of LOVE than only religious event. One more chance to be simply happy among family, best friends.)

sis, who first wasn't coming, is coming here the 24th after all

Longwaytogo, hurrraaa!))

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 07:41:09 »
Quote from: "Ksenya_2007"
I`ll PM you, Lux, I`m touched by your wish to send cards *hugs*
By the way, we should pay attention on rules of formalisation addresses for international mails ;-)

As for Christmas, inspite of my living in Russia where there aren`t many people celebrate Christmas on 25.12, I used to do it after some years of communication with friends from other european countries and because of greetings to favourite musicians *of course it`s impossible to guess for whom I always send e-mails...)))*
I like Catholic attitude to Christmas, as I see, it`s more day of togetherness and celebrating of LOVE than only religious event. One more chance to be simply happy among family, best friends.)

sis, who first wasn't coming, is coming here the 24th after all

Longwaytogo, hurrraaa!))

:D  thanks for your enthusiasm... I'm delighted that she comes... a christmas without sis is not the same as with... really not ...  ;)

Lady_Anne Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 07:56:23 »
Ow, great idea!!!

@Lux
I want PM you too :lol:
==MINISTER OF ORANGES==

Skype - nadin_morgenstern

Ksenya_2007 Offline ru

• Master Forenkenner
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 12:06:52 »
Lux Aeterna, I understood *maybe wrong..))?* that people who send you addreses wanna be in list and as addresser and as recipient :?

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 12:15:15 »
I love this idea! sweet..I once sent out lots olympic opening cards last year but i only a few addresses i had from here, now it'll be great fun if we can send it between us, i want send you cards and get from you
but first i need to check out english version of my office address  :lol:
and yes...don't forget HOS Tilo, Anne, and Nadja  :D

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 13:21:52 »
Quote from: "Lux Aeterna"
I have the postadress of:
- Asphodel
- Lady Anne
- Ksenia
- Kitty
- Tajj

I wanna make clear... You send me your addresses ONLY FOR ME or for everyone? Please, if anyone don't wanna  be in our LacriAddressList, tell me about :)
I'm just afraid get hurt for someone accidentally ;)

I wanted to be on the list  :D ... and I truly WANT that list!  :D ... and I truly want to send you a card Lux so  :P don't you dare not to put your adress on the list  :lol: