Author Topic: For everyone who joined us!  (Read 21134 times)

storm Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
For everyone who joined us!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 04:37:00 »
I just wanna tell you that your new album is really quite perfect, (better late than never) and it's much better when you're in a live concert I won't never forget yours in Puebla by the way you're extremely gorgeous. I didn't tell you this before cause actually I don't like this kind of things but now I'm here after many years of being your fan. Du bist sehr nett. tschüss :D
MINISTER OF RAIN AND NATURE

godgott Offline 00

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 12:50:36 »
As for me Sehnsucht is not wonderful and great.Amazing are only Die Taube,A.U.S,Koma.I'm a little  disappointed.And cover is a defeat,I think.But stop talk because I don't want to be unpleasant.Don't worry be happy-Sehnsucht is not such a bad.
Tańczący Trumniarz...

†Marco_Wolff† Offline br

• Forenkenner
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 23:28:22 »
Well, I have to say is that all songs are perfect

And honestly I can not stop listening

Congratulations on the excellent work Tilo and Anne

you are perfect
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528272_390734747654479_1508101326_n.jpg[/i

SAT Offline

• Forenguru
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 10:14:57 »
Hallo Tilo wolff!Und mir scheint es dass das Album eine Fortsetzung hat
...Er saturiert..Es ist viel Emotionen...Aber es gibt bei ihm keine Vollendung...Was du uns weiter vorbereitet hast? :?  Ich kannte nicht dass Elodia gestorben ist...weil in den nächsten Albumen,
Es wurde ihre Anwesenheit gefühlt..
Für mich es kam ganz unerwartet-Elodia ist gestorben! Dafür jetzt sie wieder zusammen!Was auf sie wartet? ;)
love is life!
life is liberty!
liberty is...how we die!

*** Mister-Goth ***

DunklerStern Offline

• Forenkenner First Class
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 10:28:19 »
Bevor ich Die Sehnsucht selbst hoerte, hatte ich so viele Kommentare gelesen, die voller Enttauschung waren, dass ich mich auf das Schlimmste vorbereitete. Gross war die Ueberraschung, als ich viele Songs aus dem Album wirklich faszinierend fand, zum Beispiel Mandira Nabula, Feuer und der Tote Winkel. Die einzige Ausnahme waere wohl Call Me WIth the Voice of Love...
Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum.

stephanie Offline us

• First Forenmeister
  • Lady Masks
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 21:51:52 »
hallo Tilo und Anne :D
well about the  Sehnsucht consert in Mexico was very good and at the same time not :(  it was good because I like your new songs and bad because you didn't put some of the older songs from the albums angst, einsamkeit or inferno Im sorry if this is a bad opinion but I was waiting for hearing those kind of songs from the albums...
Zombie/Minister of: Lollipop's Zombie killer helper & Crazy hyper things.

Christian Rosenrot Offline

• just registered
I love the new album!
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 18:22:57 »
My dear Tilo! I think you should be relaxed because we all adore Sehnsucht!! I can't even tell you how beautiful it is and how it makes me feel so alive! My favorite song is Feuer, it sounds so awesome live! And I still remember the night we met at circo volador in Mexico City (25/07/09) it was the best night of my life and I will always remember how nice and kind and sweet you are ICH LIEBE DICH!! keep making this beautiful music forever!! LACRIMOSA FÜR IMMER!
Sex ist eine schlacht, Liebe ist Krieg

gerardo Offline

• just registered
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 04:45:18 »
VIELEN DANK FÜR DIE WORTE DER WAHRHEIT TILO I LIKE ALL SONGS OF SEHNSUCHT und ich bin weit davon entfernt SOY Minatitlan, Veracruz, Mexiko AND LOVE YA Lacrimosa Tilo ANNE LOS AMO y por siempre Lacrimosa.
EL MIEDO ESTA EN MI Y LA SOLEDAD ME RODEA

Selma Cardoso Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2010, 20:56:53 »
Thank you.
Your songs are  so enlightening! :D
"But where the senses fail us, reason must step in."

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."
Albert Einstein

Lady Valentina Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2010, 20:28:52 »
I see all the latest, as always))) But you don`t be offended, right?) Better late than never.
The album is very different from previous ones. The overall concept I would say one word "restrain a cry." I`ll not talk about music, as always,it`s wonderful.
I especially liked the AuS (last 4 lines reminded me of me), Die Taube very tragic song. The text moves to the heart, music makes close my eyes and remember, remember ... I think that this song is about ghosts of past losses.
With a song Koma I have a special relationship. I understand completely what you meant to say, I think. Especially this one excerpt:
Suche ich die Stille
Die mich ruft und kennt

Ganz egal wie sehr ich mich auch winde
Wie weit ich laufe - wie hoch ich fliege
Meine Seele liegt im Koma
Das Leben sturmt an mir vorbei
Ich verharre in meiner Einsamkeit
Written speech silly and inaccurate, it does not express emotions. And I have many, many emotions.
 Tilo, Anne and  Lacri-team  - thanks!
You can curse the Darkness,but you can ignite the Light Proud Minister of Inspiraton

liliannoturna Offline br

• First Forenkenner
Congratulations, forever :D
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 04:34:30 »
:D  :D  :D I am very happy my dear Tilo, Anne and all the family Lacrimosa: D Very happy to be closer to you! (I do not speak English very well). But I want to say I am very happy to participate in the forum and blog. Very very very very happy!
I loved the album, I have my favorites. : D All your songs are wonderful! Congratulations! Forever ... Forever ..
When I saw them here in Brazil, it was like a dream ... Hope to see you again soon: D
Thank you for everything! : D
kisses...
Lila ...
Music for my soul ..

lacriamor Offline

• Newbee
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2010, 16:17:20 »
hi :o
I speak Spanish,English,learning,German.
I \'m so smart, passion,Beautiful  Girl..