Author Topic: For everyone who joined us!  (Read 21108 times)

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
For everyone who joined us!
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 08:25:46 »
@Miss_Scabtree: you bet  :lol: I fell asleep right away yesterday evening and didn't wake up once this night (which is odd I became a terrible sleeper say during the last year...middle of the night I have to get up and all cause well I'm awake) and this morning when my alarm went off at 8 I came like from another planet  :lol: I thought "eu? what happened? where's the fire"  :lol:  :lol: with sleepy eyes downstairs finding gosh everything ruined  :roll: dogs and cats are good for nothing...that I finally had my fist cup of coffee just a couple of minutes ago :) now I can wake up  :lol:  and now I'll start working on my course again *sighs* life goes on  :lol: I forgot that  :lol:  :lol: but know one thing will be present now and that's Sehnsucht  ;) ... should stop using smileys so much...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

on_my_own_sky Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 08:31:09 »
the album is fine!
you have created a miracle once again
those 14 month weren't spent in vain, definitely

thank you Lacrimosa!

it would be very desirable after all to hear all these songs on live performance
~Minister of Optimism~

kali Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 16:29:03 »
Thank you very much for the new album! it was worth the wait it's very interesting and beautiful :D
i hope to see you in concert this year or maybe the next :)
take care!
"To view ones true self within a mirror would be to flirt with insanity "

Minister of Mirrors :D

MelissaFrance Offline fr

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 17:06:10 »
I love the album even more each time I listen to them, because I discover little details that I had not noticed... I have more and more favourites  :lol:  :lol:
Unfortunately, here in France we have to be patient with vendors that tell us the cds haven't arrived ANYwhere yet :evil: they are lucky that the happiness brought by Lacrimosa made us nicer and more understanding...  ;)
I'm proud that Miss Scabtree is proud of me  :D  :lol: Seriously, I spent a wonderful evening the other day, and now I'm posting my very first post on the OFFICIAL forum ; it's a great period of my life !!  :D  Thanx to Lacrimosa and thanx to Lacri family too !!! Looking forward the tour for the music and for the meetings with such warm hearted people ! so overpowering feelings to experience in the future too, kind of cool perspectives...
LacriWelt Minister of Free Dance

Miss_Scabtree Offline fr

• Forenhase
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 18:44:52 »
@Longwaytogo: Don't stop, I love your smiley Longway  :lol:
Not hard to bet actually  :roll: I was a "little bit" tired too xD

@MelissaFrance : You again ?! You're everywhere !  :lol:
Welcome  :D

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2009, 03:52:19 »
I'm toooo eager to express what's on my mind, as always, so be careful after I get my cds in a few days I could flood the forum... :lol:  :lol: and now drawing imagination of which songs you'll include in the tour since seeing you 32 months ago... :lol:  :lol:

great success Tilo  :D  :D  :D

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2009, 03:53:18 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
I'm toooo eager to express what's on my mind, as always, so be careful after I get my cds in a few days I could flood the forum... :lol:  :lol: and now drawing imagination of which songs you'll include in the tour since seeing you last time, that is 32 months ago... :lol:  :lol:

great success Tilo  :D  :D  :D

Kälte-Fieber Offline

• Staff Forenkenner
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2009, 06:58:49 »
btw

i already voted in the pool!

i just did a comment here comeon!!

haha =p i know how these things works, dont worry ^^
Stare into my eyes forever
let me take you in my arms.
Dance with me out in the garden
where tomorrow never comes
Follow me into the darkness
where the nightmares never fade
Whisper dreams my fallen angel
from wich you will never awake

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2009, 20:21:39 »
Well, i finally listened to the album. And it's great :D The music, the lyrics and voices. Sehnsucht was really worth waiting! The songs are so great i can;t hardly chose a favoroute. Thanks Lacrimosa :D:D

Can't wait untill the Sehnsucht-tour?

Angst-Lord-LM Offline

• just registered
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2009, 15:22:36 »
Tilo!!! Ich Liebe Dich!!! I am expecting the day that you come to Argentina 12/05/09 And two days after your birthday!!! I'm so excited!!!

Congratulations for the release of Sehnsucht! Is one of the greatest albums of Lacrimosa!

Bye!
...Angst-Lord...

Girida Offline

• Newbee
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 01:29:55 »
Sorry for delay my post. That may 8th I was connected to the web, such a hard task because of the troubles but finally i could. But recently I´ve listened Sehnsucht and I like it so much, but I can not a fave song yet. It is difficult to me to pick one so I won`t do it. All are my favourites. it is a great job. I long for your visit to Ecuador so desperately. I will wait patienly. I was very frightened to listen Sehnsucht but now I feel fine, I know you will never disappoint me. Than for being there.
Minister of the Department of Accidents and Disasters

La eternidad puede no ser suficiente para nuestro amor

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2009, 13:04:00 »
I guess I'll be the last to post her excitement about Sehnsucht here 8) I know I'm late, but I still wanted to say that I too like Sehnsucht alot. 8th May I was at a birthday and I made them play Sehnsucht.. even those few seconds were heaven :D So when I came home, I laid down on my bed, in the dark, headphone on and dreaming...

Thank you Tilo, Anne and everyone! Hope to see you soon live :)
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2009, 16:50:42 »
Quote from: "Vannie"
I guess I'll be the last to post her excitement about Sehnsucht here 8) I know I'm late, but I still wanted to say that I too like Sehnsucht alot.

someone has to be the last one  :P  but to be honest, i strongly believe there will be somebody else telling his/her opnion after you  :P
and - better late than never  :P
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2009, 16:57:07 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
Quote from: "Vannie"
I guess I'll be the last to post her excitement about Sehnsucht here 8) I know I'm late, but I still wanted to say that I too like Sehnsucht alot.

someone has to be the last one  :P  but to be honest, i strongly believe there will be somebody else telling his/her opinion after you  :P
and - better late than never  :P
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2009, 16:58:15 »
aaaa, i couldn't edit the post O.o where has the 'edit' button gone?  :roll: