Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 733333 times)

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
Antw:What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #34770 on: August 27, 2017, 21:09:23 »
Happy: Testimonium release. Though some songs are not easy to take at all, emotionally - some are so painfully touching, and some are so emotionally heavy to listen. I need more listenings. But I love the CD and I'm happy and grateful that it saw the light! And the fact that some songs are painful, it means that this peace of art is toughing the soul. I find it awesome.

Not miserable, but... well, it's life: job-search again, I don't like the process, but what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

egonSchiele Offline

• Just poppin more
« Reply #34771 on: August 28, 2017, 16:28:56 »
Happy: Testimonium release. Though some songs are not easy to take at all, emotionally - some are so painfully touching, and some are so emotionally heavy to listen. I need more listenings. But I love the CD and I'm happy and grateful that it saw the light! And the fact that some songs are painful, it means that this peace of art is toughing the soul. I find it awesome.

Not miserable, but... well, it's life: job-search again, I don't like the process, but what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
Good luck with the job search! I'm sure it's gonna turn out alright!

Happy: my favorite perfume (2 items more to my collection  :D)
Happy 2: met a friend. I have so many friends, this is such a great feeling :)  :D
Miserable: not exactly miserable, but sort of tired. Things are very exhausting me recently. 
Miserable 2: it's so sad I can't control my own feelings. I know nobody can, but, well, it's not really helping :) Especially when you're scared of being misunderstood or a nuisance all the time :)

karinapinotti Offline br

• Major Forenfreak
  • Longing is the constant presence of someone absent
« Reply #34772 on: August 31, 2017, 11:10:02 »
HAPPY - LACRIMOSA IN BRASILLLL
President FanClube - lacrimaniacos.webs.com

Grazia Offline ru

• Forenlichtgestalt
  • Make love not war (c) Gershon Legman
« Reply #34773 on: September 03, 2017, 15:47:38 »
Happy: having the Testimonium in my ears non-stop these days, and a concert pass on-hands

miserable: there are not enough hours in a day, so all i want to do can fit it...((( trying not to get stressed out, and it sucks
Greetings from St.Pete

Fannie Offline mx

• Forenguru
  • Mit der Hoffnung tief im Blick
« Reply #34774 on: September 04, 2017, 19:39:09 »
Happy: Got my tickets for the Lacrimosa concert in San Luis Potosi, México  ;D I can´t believe it´s the second time that Lacrimosa is coming to my city!

Kinda sad: Still don´t have my Testimonium. The mexican post is slower than a turtle  :(

Asphodel Offline ru

• Administrator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • Das ist es wert!
« Reply #34775 on: September 14, 2017, 18:15:27 »
Happy: job search mission is complete, and I quite like the place!

Miserable: I'm sooooo sick, but I don't want to take a sick leave at work already so soon... So I have to cope with it somehow on my working place... But that's ok, one more day to go and it's weekend!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #34776 on: September 15, 2017, 09:10:32 »
miserable: I had an accident the end of august... my foot was nearly healed... I got to the bus yesterdaymorning... one second of unthoughtful thinking ... misplacing ... THE SAME GODDAMN FOOT!... I'm so tired of being in pain, I'm so tired of fighting, I'm so tired of neglecting myself, I'm so tired.

happy: my little sweet baby boy (who's almost turning one years old, time flies!) always makes me smile... he remembers me why I'm still alive, why I still need to be on this goddamned planet umongst these fuckers who destroy everything for everyone who just wants to live in peace...

sad: I'm having one of these days where I just can't look at the brigth side... though I know there is ... this bright side.
When you can dream it, you can do it!