Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 747279 times)

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 21:54:40 »
You know, I'm sooo happy, because the Prodigy concert rocked sooo much!! It was great, I still have some blue spots from being squeezed to the fence-thingie (?), but soo much adrenaline and they are so cool and and... I wish i had photo's :(

oops :lol: now you've also become a victim of my (recently revived) Prodigy obsession :oops: i should go to a prodigy forum...

now how are you? otherwise I feel egocentric 8)
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2009, 02:47:58 »
I haven't been to a concert for a loooong time, it'd be great to have that burst of adrenaline right now... the chatarsis...

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 03:28:49 »
I feel half happy and half sad.

Today I've been to an act led by the President. Man, that was probably the best speech I have ever heard.
The best part was near the end (the speech lasted like two hours or more) when he shouted "Raise your flags! I want to see all your flags from here! Go Uruguay!" and then everyone started shouting "Uruguay! Uruguay! Uruguay!". Seeing such a big crowd sharing with me that patriotism was such a beautiful feeling. I appreciate my country as much as if it were my girlfriend, and thus I'm highly devoted to it. Then he took a flag and put it on his shoulders like a coat. He also said that this would be his last speech as a president. That was the part that made me sad. He was probably the best we have had.
Those hours I spent standing there fed my love to my nation and also my will to do something big for it some day.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 08:18:25 »
i'm desperate and happy at the same time right now... :roll:
i won't even tell why i'm sad because it hurts, but here is the reason why i'm happy :) i finnaly got this

thanks dad :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Snowy Offline

• Forenfreak
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 15:23:30 »
Quote from: "Shadows-In-Twilight"
i'm desperate and happy at the same time right now... :roll:
i won't even tell why i'm sad because it hurts, but here is the reason why i'm happy :) i finnaly got this

thanks dad :)

Nice camera. Looks good. I think you can capture nice images
so you can photograph now  :D

Is that your hobby?

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2009, 16:50:14 »
yeah, it's awesome camera :) it's my hobby number 1 :)
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2009, 03:40:40 »
Rarely I've heard of people being so patriotic, Psicosis, and for some reason makes me feel kind of proud when I hear that the concept of love for the nation still exists- which is something very valuable, indeed.

Nikon! I'm a fan of Nikon cameras, they are great. My own, nicknamed Nikita is one of my preferred art tools.

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2009, 06:29:56 »
It haunts me, drawing closer like the hunting fox. But it's only smoke, it's not real. I remain, alone with my struggle like in a clearing of a forest full of threat. It's gone but I still hear the steps thundering in my ears like the rainfall and the calm before the storm. It's gone, it's all gone. Their graves are forgotten, the killer is not. Wait a minute. I did murder the killer. Then I must sieze the smokes and choke them to death as I did with the fire that set them free. But that doesn't mean it doesn't burn still. The soldier- the unholy task set upon my back- must not give in for the loss of victory would be fatal.

I had to take this out.  8)

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2009, 18:31:00 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"
It haunts me, drawing closer like the hunting fox. But it's only smoke, it's not real. I remain, alone with my struggle like in a clearing of a forest full of threat. It's gone but I still hear the steps thundering in my ears like the rainfall and the calm before the storm. It's gone, it's all gone. Their graves are forgotten, the killer is not. Wait a minute. I did murder the killer. Then I must sieze the smokes and choke them to death as I did with the fire that set them free. But that doesn't mean it doesn't burn still. The soldier- the unholy task set upon my back- must not give in for the loss of victory would be fatal.

I had to take this out.  8)

Which is really nice and exactly fits in the topic. I am glad that u people share what happens with your lives!  :D

2 Shadows

NIKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrgh!!! I'm slightly envying you)))))))))))))))))

And I'm happy that I'm in Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk) yet again. It's a place of rare beauty... I would put some pictures one day)))) It's just sort of sacred for me)))) And at the same time I'm a bit sad but it will go, I hope... Just remains of some feelings being splashed, torn and bleeding to death.... Memory....  

Well, and I'm having my exams at Physics Faculty from the 22th to 25th of this month. Wish me luck!! :D
Goodbye.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2009, 19:59:59 »
Quote from: "Aional"
2 Shadows

NIKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrgh!!! I'm slightly envying you)))))))))))))))))

:P  :lol:

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2009, 17:47:52 »
It's so good to know one can speak freely here.  8)

Akademgorodok? I had never heard of this place!  :shock:  Good luck with your exams! Speaking about exams, I'm getting my results next week, let's see if I was accepted in university this time.

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2009, 18:36:55 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"
It's so good to know one can speak freely here.  8)

Akademgorodok? I had never heard of this place!  :shock:  Good luck with your exams! Speaking about exams, I'm getting my results next week, let's see if I was accepted in university this time.

It's a scientific suburb 8) in a forest just near the end of the city - Novosibirsk. There are University to which I'm applying to and a lot of researching labs and institutes (for example, the Institute of Nuclear Physics or Hydrodynamics) :D I love the place....

Thanks! And I hope that u'll get accepted! ;)
Goodbye.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2009, 18:42:25 »
what makes me feel happy right now... mmmm - Lacrimosa [i bet you didn't know that :lol: ]... and that it's time for spring :):) :D and finnaly there's something to take photos of :)

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2009, 18:49:53 »
Shadows... I'm all the envy )))))))))))

The first thing - we still have winter here!!  :lol:
the second - the pictures are simply very good. U made them with Nikon?  :D The first one in the second row is my favorite ))))) so cute!

Waiting for next pictures by you ;)
Goodbye.

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2009, 18:51:07 »
thank you :) yep, made with my Nikon <3 for more, see here http://shadows-in-twilight.deviantart.com/  :P