Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 747278 times)

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
What has made u happy or miserable
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 12:16:00 »
'and guess what??? They keep stealing my heart" - Kitty, that was a rhyme :)

H-m. And I feel...donno how. Yesterday I fainted and, falling down hit my head :lol: So I'm even a more weirdo than ever :lol:  :lol:  Undescribable...  ;)

People! Take care!  :)
Goodbye.

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 20:01:47 »
SEHNSUCHT has made me greatly joyful!  :D  :D

Take care, Aional! I hope you are doing fine now!

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 20:05:00 »
Quote from: "Aional"

H-m. And I feel...donno how. Yesterday I fainted and, falling down hit my head :lol: So I'm even a more weirdo than ever :lol:  :lol:  Undescribable...  ;)

you sound a bit like me  :lol:  :lol:  but you know the best thing of it is...you find a lot of wisdom evertime your brains get shaked  :lol:  :lol: ... just take care my love be careful alright!

Kisses
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 09:26:00 »
Quote from: "Longwaytogo"
Quote from: "Aional"

you sound a bit like me  :lol:  :lol:  but you know the best thing of it is...you find a lot of wisdom evertime your brains get shaked  :lol:  :lol: ... just take care my love be careful alright!

Kisses

Well, the only good thing of it is that, well, I raved over studying human brain, so now I have a perfect chance of feeling how it is like.  :D Now I'm sure stronger than ever what should I do in my life :lol: So...

But today I'm happy!!!  8) I've checked and my tarka (Flute of Indians) is flying to me these days!!!
Goodbye.

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2009, 08:41:31 »
Quote from: "Psicosis"

Yeah, you're right. In a few years, when I look back at this, I will say "Oh, I had a hatable Biology teacher when I was younger" and that's all. In fact, I think I already got over it. I was just angry and depressed that day, but recent events reminded me that there are other things to fight for yet; the world isn't over at all. Everything you said is very true.

Yesterday I went to the beach. That made me happy. I hadn't gone in a while, and also found out something important to me. It was a good day.

Exactly...at least now I'm no longer feel upset for my math teacher in primary school, my english teacher in junior highschool, bad scores in physics, one of my annoying roommates in highschool...etc.. there's a long list lol...now when i come across something really annoying...there's a way try to peace, when heart gets broad enough, that's the day to find inner balance ^^

Cheers and happy for little things in life! =D

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2009, 19:21:08 »
the message on the frontpage sure makes me happy ^__^ but that's for more of us I guess :P

another thing is that I like this forum and especially the people (yeah, you! :P ) on it. I think it's kind of special to be able to share thoughts with people in places far, or less far away :)
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 12:22:13 »
Quote from: "Vannie"
the message on the frontpage sure makes me happy ^__^ but that's for more of us I guess :P

another thing is that I like this forum and especially the people (yeah, you! :P ) on it. I think it's kind of special to be able to share thoughts with people in places far, or less far away :)

Yeah, it is :D

Ok, ta-da-a-a-am! I've received my tarka (finally)! :D It's a Bolivian Indian flute 8)  8)  8)
Looks like this:

and
Goodbye.

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 15:46:41 »

I agree. People here are very kind, there's a good feeling on this forum, which I cannot say about other forums I have visited.  :?

Anyways, right now I don't feel happy nor miserable, I don't feel anything at the moment.  :lol:

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 05:38:41 »

Totally agree! That's why I love to call the forum community the Lacrimosa-family, not just because it sounds so good! 8)

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 08:35:00 »
Aional tarka's lovely! do you play it as normal flute..?

umm///

right now a little butterfly made me happy.... =P

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 08:47:53 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"

Totally agree! That's why I love to call the forum community the Lacrimosa-family, not just because it sounds so good! 8)

damn you discovered my secret  :P  :lol: I think about it the very same way  ;) It's like coming home when I talk to the people in here...
When you can dream it, you can do it!

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 17:06:16 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"
Aional tarka's lovely! do you play it as normal flute..?

umm///

right now a little butterfly made me happy.... =P

No, I play it as an abnormal recorder (blockfluete) :P

What means "normal"?  :shock:  ;)

I'm in love with my tarka. I sleep with it under my pillow :oops:  :lol:
Goodbye.

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2009, 20:23:10 »
phew, I'm happy I'm not the only one :) I've no comparision, this is the only forum I'm really active on...
but I'm annoying people around me with stories from here every once in a while :lol:

Aional, your tarka looks cool, it has lots of colours :D (sorry, that's the only thing I can say, I don't know anything of flutes :P )
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 11:56:36 »
Ha-ha!!! I'm tremendously happy because...
SPRING HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
And the sun is shining in Kaliningrad. For 2 days!!! It's a rare opportunity to see clear blue beautiful free anxious glorified perfect swallowing deep smiling sky!  :D

:lol:  :roll:
Goodbye.

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 19:09:23 »
:)  Tha sounds nice, over here we haven't got radial season changes. Everything looks the same most of the time, with slight temperature changes.