Author Topic: What has made u happy or miserable  (Read 732867 times)

Aional Offline

• Forenhase
What has made u happy or miserable
« on: February 11, 2009, 22:28:54 »
Just one to give this place a slight dab of life.  :D We are living creatures and sometimes just need to share something that happens with us.

8) For example, I want to share with u my happiness! I've been longing to recorders (blockflöte) lately (I always loved such musical instruments) and...yesterday I just went and bought it (german system, soprano)! So I'm happy for 2 full days now 8) My poor neighbours... :lol: It feels like I had been playing it in my previous life :lol: I know it may sound stupid. But ain't happy people silly sometimes??? :P

I wish all of u happy hours! Music is... just melodies of higher spheres moving....
Goodbye.

Shadows-In-Twilight Offline si

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
  • ein blick - ein kuss und dann die ewigkeit
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 23:09:24 »
well... screw the neighbours  :lol:  :lol: all it matters is your happiness

but i kind of understand you ;) i feel the same way when i have time to take photos :) i simply love photography  :D  and ofcourse, to feel really happy, i need to have my mp3 player with Lacrimosa  :D
all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Miss_Scabtree Offline fr

• Forenhase
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 18:56:23 »
I'm happy when I success to play something correctly with my guitar  :lol:

And now I'm very happy because I know that the new album is ready !

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 20:02:09 »
Quote from: "Miss_Scabtree"

And now I'm very happy because I know that the new album is ready !

yeah, that's what makes me incredibly happy in these shitty days...
and i forgot about my sunshine [oh my god, how could i forget her  :cry: ]

all dogs are great, but mine is absolutely 100% the greatest dog who ever dogged!

Vannie Offline

• Major Forenkenner
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 20:20:28 »
Beautiful photos, beautful dog! :)

What makes me happy... at the moments, my bf and other friends and neko mimi...

- I'm going to attend a course of hurdy-gurdy (drehleier? or in Dutch draailier) for total dummies (Like me!)!! :D :D

- I'm going to a concert of the Prodigy!! (which was sold out in a minute.. I'm so happy to have tickets!) Every time I think of that, there'll be a smile on my face.
What will happen, will I dream? I am too scared to close my eyes...

VNV Nation

Miss_Scabtree Offline fr

• Forenhase
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 21:44:10 »
Your dog is very beautif ! (and the photos too :P)

The Prodigy ?! You can be happy, sure !  :lol:

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 22:40:32 »
Well, today I feel miserable and pissed off as HELL.

This morning I had a very important exam that would determine weather I could enter to the university or not. I mean, it was the last secundary exam I had left: Biology. Unlike the other times, I did study for this exam, but now I see I'll never pass with this fucking bitch I have as a teacher. God damn it. I hate this old shit (she does look like excrement, actually). She never liked me. I knew it since the very first time I had a class with her. I don't know exactly why.
If I could get a gun and find her home, I swear to God I'd kill her. I would say something like "Hello, you fucking bitch, do you remember me? I'm 'not passed 3' and now it's your time to fail" BANG!
I need to have all the secundary exams passed to enter to the University of Medicine (the one I want to go to), but now I can't. I have to wait until next year (yeah, 2010) to do so, and of course, if I pass Biology before.
Now I have to take a decision. There are some Universities that will allow my entrance if I pass Biology in April. If I enter to one of these universities and I fail Biology again in april, I will get somewhat expelled from the university and will have to start from zero.

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 04:49:26 »
Those kind of teachers are a real pain in the bottom... I guess the best you can do is to wait for your results and check out what comes next. My best wishes for you!

Let's say my own life is totally polarized, I haven't known a middle point for a very long time. It makes me feel so miserable to be at my house, surrounded by pepole that will never accept fully what I am, as if I were some kind of infected vermin. These people that don't respect me, nulify months and years of hard work to let them know who I am. Family? I do not believe in blood family, I lost my faith in it so long ago. I broke it, it is compleately shattered. I'm ocassionaly harrased by painful memories and makes the family impression much worse, they are all traitors who never stopped to see what was going on. Also, I don't know what comes next in my studies, makes me feel uneasy when I see the rest of my buddies studying hard in university. The other side of my life is compleatel different, it's flooded in radiance, it's so beautiful that it's light is enough to obscure the wrong at times. My three great lights, my boyfriend, Tilo and my art. Then I know I'm alive, more alive that the death experienced by treason. When I hold my boy tight, silently and hearing him breathe or we sit somewhere in the afternoons, when I raise a paintbrush and lay strokes one after another in the canvas while listening to either Lacrimosa's black and white symphonies or to Sigur Ros's triumphant joy, or when I printed photos in the lab (god! how I miss Photography School, it was great!), smelling the papers and liquids and surrounded by red light, I know I am alive. And a very stong life! At times I just sit and listen to Lacrimosa, every slight detail of the music and the poetry and that's great too, as all of you may know!

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 05:26:03 »
Quote from: "Arlishan"
Those kind of teachers are a real pain in the bottom... I guess the best you can do is to wait for your results and check out what comes next. My best wishes for you!

Thanks, dude, Today I'm not pissed anymore. I finally decided to enter to the University of Human Sciences and take the Literature Degree Course and see what happens. I think I will like it.
I still want to kill my Biology teacher anyways.

By the way, I'm sorry about your struggles with your family. I hope you can get along with them eventually.

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 06:28:17 »
I love that dog Shadows-In-Twilight she's looking so proud!!

Just want to share experience, one day you'll find exam become trifle, one day you'll find out certain things you once cared and devoted so much, or suffered so much will just become trile one day, they'll change...and make you wonder how naive you were, so don't worry too much about  loss and gain, or things that seemed a great pain, just do the best you can and leave the rest to nature evolving in its own way, but do not demand and do not complain, when you succeeded, it's nature, when you failed it's nature.
so that to purify your inner world, no troubles and worries remain, no dark clouds, no difficult and twisted roads, only a peaceful lake there, then it's close to Tao, then you can be happy...I don't know if I made sense but now I'm feeling this way. ;D

what makes me happy now are my work, friends, and my family specially my grandma, oh and this a previous present from Deine Lakiane, thankful for all of them  :D

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 07:49:04 »
well, she actually is the proudest dog i've ever seen  :D thanks

Arlishan Offline mx

• Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 20:15:34 »
Quote from: "Psicosis"
Thanks, dude, Today I'm not pissed anymore. I finally decided to enter to the University of Human Sciences and take the Literature Degree Course and see what happens. I think I will like it.
I still want to kill my Biology teacher anyways.

By the way, I'm sorry about your struggles with your family. I hope you can get along with them eventually.

Thanks! I hope things get sorted out somehow, someday... Hey good luck with literature, that's a beautiful art and great study topic!

I agree, that dog of yours is indeed beautiful, I've seen it from DA before. What's it's name, anyway?

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 20:48:09 »

Psicosis Offline uy

• Forenhase
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 01:38:11 »
Quote from: "Lü Sha"

Just want to share experience, one day you'll find exam become trifle, one day you'll find out certain things you once cared and devoted so much, or suffered so much will just become trile one day, they'll change...and make you wonder how naive you were, so don't worry too much about  loss and gain, or things that seemed a great pain, just do the best you can and leave the rest to nature evolving in its own way, but do not demand and do not complain, when you succeeded, it's nature, when you failed it's nature.
so that to purify your inner world, no troubles and worries remain, no dark clouds, no difficult and twisted roads, only a peaceful lake there, then it's close to Tao, then you can be happy...I don't know if I made sense but now I'm feeling this way. ;D

Yeah, you're right. In a few years, when I look back at this, I will say "Oh, I had a hatable Biology teacher when I was younger" and that's all. In fact, I think I already got over it. I was just angry and depressed that day, but recent events reminded me that there are other things to fight for yet; the world isn't over at all. Everything you said is very true.

Yesterday I went to the beach. That made me happy. I hadn't gone in a while, and also found out something important to me. It was a good day.

Kitty Offline be

• Global Moderator
  • Forenlichtgestalt
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 21:11:15 »
:) that's an easy one...Lacrimosa... and it's not mean negative but there are times I feel so much warmth inside me when I hear the music, but there are times I would kill myself for this feeling I can't really describe it but it's just pain and tears and longing and not knowing where to hide and aaaaaah so that's a moment I just well put the music away for a week...now it has been a month that I haven't heard any note of lacrimosa today was the first time again I've put Lichtjahre on my mp3 and you know what's funny? when I checked the site for news and heard the tones coming (VERY LOUD!!!   :evil: ) out of my soundblaster I thought "well this feels pretty nice" I was just happy to hear Tilo and Anne's voice again after such a long long looooooong time!!!!  :) in the present state  :) ... and guess what??? They keep stealing my heart  :lol:
When you can dream it, you can do it!